Heidi Montag Wants Children with Spencer Pratt Soon and No More Surgeries
By Annie Dee | June 24, 2014 5:15 PM EST
Signing up for "Celebrity Wife Swap" might have done Heidi Montag a wealth of good. Aside from solidifying her desire to have her own kids, even though Spencer Pratt still has to come around, it also made her relationship with her own mother better and made her realize the absurdities of having many surgeries done.
eality television personalities Spencer Pratt (L) and Heidi Montag arrive at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles September 7, 2008.
Notorious celebrity couple, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag, who became famous for their annoying antics and drama on "The Hills" signed up for "Celebrity Wife Swap" for a whopping $50k, Wetpaint reported. However, aside from the money, Montag seems to have benefitted well from the show. According to Fox News, the show allowed her to be authentic and made her realize how much she loves to have her own kids.
Heidi Montag swapped with Amanda Beard, a swimmer and four-time Olymian winner. Not only that, she became the temporary mom of Beard's young children, Blaise Ray, 4 1/2, and Doone Isla, 9 months. Because of this, Montag became convinced she has to become a mother, and soon!
"I think when Doone fell asleep on me the first night, I mean, it just really solidified my longing for motherhood-it was everything I thought it would be. It was really fun to be able to have the kids there and have that experience of having little ones. It's something that I very much look forward to in my future."
This is if she can get Spencer Pratt on board with the idea.
"This is probably the most divided in our opinions we've ever been," Heidi explains. "I feel like it's time. I'm ready and it's exciting, but for (Spencer), I think it's kind of scary and unknown."
Reportedly, Spencer also learned a bit about being a parent during the Swap through Amanda's admonitions. However, this just made Spencer want to wait at least 10 years before having babies of his own. Heidi will not have that.
"No, absolutely not," she shared to Fox News. "I definitely don't want to wait 10 years. I'm negotiating, like, one year. I hope within the next two to three years, 100 percent. So I'm working on the sooner, the better, for me but for Spencer, the later the better, so, um... I usually win, so we'll see what happens."
Aside from realizing how much she wants kids, Heidi also realized the errors of her ways when it comes to spending lavishly, especially on surgeries. It has been reported by Mail Online UK last year that Pratt and Montag have wasted $10 million since their days on MTV's "The Hills."
"I regret spending a lot of money, for sure," admitted Heidi. "I wish that I had been more responsible. So now, no matter what success comes in the future, I'm very on top of it. I look at our bank accounts every day. Like, I just had to tell Spencer to stop buying TV shows on iTunes! I was like, 'OK, maybe it looks like $2 here and $2 there, but that adds up to $10! And then that ads up $100!' You may think it's a little money here and there, but everything adds up and I've really learned that."
Fox News also claimed that because she wants her own babies badly, she also repaired her relationship with her mother, who got angry for all the surgeries she did back on 2010. "My relationship with my mom is the best it's ever been, so time certainly heals all," she said. "Spencer has a great relationship with my family, and we just had our first Christmas ever with them, so that was really great. So we're on a really good path, overall, in life. We're just the happiest with every area of our lives and definitely-no more surgery for me!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS