Heidi Montag Wants Children with Spencer Pratt Soon and No More Surgeries
By Annie Dee | June 24, 2014 5:15 PM EST
Signing up for "Celebrity Wife Swap" might have done Heidi Montag a wealth of good. Aside from solidifying her desire to have her own kids, even though Spencer Pratt still has to come around, it also made her relationship with her own mother better and made her realize the absurdities of having many surgeries done.
eality television personalities Spencer Pratt (L) and Heidi Montag arrive at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles September 7, 2008.
Notorious celebrity couple, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag, who became famous for their annoying antics and drama on "The Hills" signed up for "Celebrity Wife Swap" for a whopping $50k, Wetpaint reported. However, aside from the money, Montag seems to have benefitted well from the show. According to Fox News, the show allowed her to be authentic and made her realize how much she loves to have her own kids.
Heidi Montag swapped with Amanda Beard, a swimmer and four-time Olymian winner. Not only that, she became the temporary mom of Beard's young children, Blaise Ray, 4 1/2, and Doone Isla, 9 months. Because of this, Montag became convinced she has to become a mother, and soon!
"I think when Doone fell asleep on me the first night, I mean, it just really solidified my longing for motherhood-it was everything I thought it would be. It was really fun to be able to have the kids there and have that experience of having little ones. It's something that I very much look forward to in my future."
This is if she can get Spencer Pratt on board with the idea.
"This is probably the most divided in our opinions we've ever been," Heidi explains. "I feel like it's time. I'm ready and it's exciting, but for (Spencer), I think it's kind of scary and unknown."
Reportedly, Spencer also learned a bit about being a parent during the Swap through Amanda's admonitions. However, this just made Spencer want to wait at least 10 years before having babies of his own. Heidi will not have that.
"No, absolutely not," she shared to Fox News. "I definitely don't want to wait 10 years. I'm negotiating, like, one year. I hope within the next two to three years, 100 percent. So I'm working on the sooner, the better, for me but for Spencer, the later the better, so, um... I usually win, so we'll see what happens."
Aside from realizing how much she wants kids, Heidi also realized the errors of her ways when it comes to spending lavishly, especially on surgeries. It has been reported by Mail Online UK last year that Pratt and Montag have wasted $10 million since their days on MTV's "The Hills."
"I regret spending a lot of money, for sure," admitted Heidi. "I wish that I had been more responsible. So now, no matter what success comes in the future, I'm very on top of it. I look at our bank accounts every day. Like, I just had to tell Spencer to stop buying TV shows on iTunes! I was like, 'OK, maybe it looks like $2 here and $2 there, but that adds up to $10! And then that ads up $100!' You may think it's a little money here and there, but everything adds up and I've really learned that."
Fox News also claimed that because she wants her own babies badly, she also repaired her relationship with her mother, who got angry for all the surgeries she did back on 2010. "My relationship with my mom is the best it's ever been, so time certainly heals all," she said. "Spencer has a great relationship with my family, and we just had our first Christmas ever with them, so that was really great. So we're on a really good path, overall, in life. We're just the happiest with every area of our lives and definitely-no more surgery for me!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop