Heidi Montag Wants Children with Spencer Pratt Soon and No More Surgeries
By Annie Dee | June 24, 2014 5:15 PM EST
Signing up for "Celebrity Wife Swap" might have done Heidi Montag a wealth of good. Aside from solidifying her desire to have her own kids, even though Spencer Pratt still has to come around, it also made her relationship with her own mother better and made her realize the absurdities of having many surgeries done.
eality television personalities Spencer Pratt (L) and Heidi Montag arrive at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles September 7, 2008.
Notorious celebrity couple, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag, who became famous for their annoying antics and drama on "The Hills" signed up for "Celebrity Wife Swap" for a whopping $50k, Wetpaint reported. However, aside from the money, Montag seems to have benefitted well from the show. According to Fox News, the show allowed her to be authentic and made her realize how much she loves to have her own kids.
Heidi Montag swapped with Amanda Beard, a swimmer and four-time Olymian winner. Not only that, she became the temporary mom of Beard's young children, Blaise Ray, 4 1/2, and Doone Isla, 9 months. Because of this, Montag became convinced she has to become a mother, and soon!
"I think when Doone fell asleep on me the first night, I mean, it just really solidified my longing for motherhood-it was everything I thought it would be. It was really fun to be able to have the kids there and have that experience of having little ones. It's something that I very much look forward to in my future."
This is if she can get Spencer Pratt on board with the idea.
"This is probably the most divided in our opinions we've ever been," Heidi explains. "I feel like it's time. I'm ready and it's exciting, but for (Spencer), I think it's kind of scary and unknown."
Reportedly, Spencer also learned a bit about being a parent during the Swap through Amanda's admonitions. However, this just made Spencer want to wait at least 10 years before having babies of his own. Heidi will not have that.
"No, absolutely not," she shared to Fox News. "I definitely don't want to wait 10 years. I'm negotiating, like, one year. I hope within the next two to three years, 100 percent. So I'm working on the sooner, the better, for me but for Spencer, the later the better, so, um... I usually win, so we'll see what happens."
Aside from realizing how much she wants kids, Heidi also realized the errors of her ways when it comes to spending lavishly, especially on surgeries. It has been reported by Mail Online UK last year that Pratt and Montag have wasted $10 million since their days on MTV's "The Hills."
"I regret spending a lot of money, for sure," admitted Heidi. "I wish that I had been more responsible. So now, no matter what success comes in the future, I'm very on top of it. I look at our bank accounts every day. Like, I just had to tell Spencer to stop buying TV shows on iTunes! I was like, 'OK, maybe it looks like $2 here and $2 there, but that adds up to $10! And then that ads up $100!' You may think it's a little money here and there, but everything adds up and I've really learned that."
Fox News also claimed that because she wants her own babies badly, she also repaired her relationship with her mother, who got angry for all the surgeries she did back on 2010. "My relationship with my mom is the best it's ever been, so time certainly heals all," she said. "Spencer has a great relationship with my family, and we just had our first Christmas ever with them, so that was really great. So we're on a really good path, overall, in life. We're just the happiest with every area of our lives and definitely-no more surgery for me!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia