The Amazing Spider-Man 3: Top 5 Super Villains
By Sachin Trivedi | June 24, 2014 5:13 PM EST
"The Amazing Spider-Man" 3 is set for released on May 27, 2016 in the UK and June 10, 2016 in the U.S.
Fans are excited to know who the new villains in the upcoming movie. The villains seen so far in the movie include Green Goblin, Sand-Man, the Lizard, Venom and Electro.
Here are top 5 villains that the producers can choose from:
Super Villain 1: Hydro-Man
"Spider-Man" fans were in for a visual treat while watching the graphics of the super villain Sand-Man. The graphics of the super villain Electro had to trump the previous super villains and fans were not disappointed. Now the new challenge producers can take on is Hydro-Man. Sand-Man can control sand while Hydro-Man can manipulate water. The super villain can merge with any water body and can control the water near him. He has been one of the strongest super villains in the Marvel universe.
Super Villain 2: Chameleon
Most of the villains in the "Spider-Man" movies so far have relied on brute force to overcome the wall crawling super hero. Chameleon uses deception and intrigue as his weapons. The super villain has the ability to disguise himself as anyone he chooses, irrespective of their gender or age.
Super Villain 3: Mysterio
Mysterio is a master illusionist and uses various chemicals, hypnotism and robots to devastating effect. The most striking feature of this super villain is the costume he wears. Mysterio's helmet looks like a helmet from a space suit.
Super Villain 4: Kingpin
Movie buffs will remember the super villain character from the movie "Daredevil" in 2003, starring Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner and Colin Farrell. The role of the super villain Kingpin was played by Michael Clarke Duncan. Kingpin has no special super powers. He is the boss of the underworld and ruthlessly controls crime for profit. His enormous wealth allows him to recruit many super villains to aid in his cause.
Super Villain 5: Rhino
Readers will remember seeing Paul Giamatti playing the role of the convict Aleksei Sytsevich and gets hold of an armored suit that looks like a Rhino. Toward the end of the movie, "The Amazing Spider-Man" 2, Harry Osborn or the Green Goblin was seen trying to assemble a group of like-minded super villains.
Will the upcoming movie, "The Amazing Spider-Man" 3 will feature not one but a collection of super villains. There is also the possibility that the infamous group of villains called as the "Sinister Syndicate" will make their debut in the movie.
Maleficent Crosses $500M, Angelina Jolie 'Best Box Office Performance' Ever [Read]
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: Never Before Seen Action in Final Trailer [Watch Video] [Read]
Star Wars Episode 7: Top 5 Burning Plot Challenges the Producers Face [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money