Nokia Lumia 635: AT&T and T-Mobile Version of Nokia Device Available for Pre-Order at U.S. Microsoft Store
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 24, 2014 4:59 PM EST
The Nokia Lumia 635 is currently available and offered with the price set at $189. However, the AT&T and T-Mobile version of the Nokia device that is available for pre-order at the U.S. Microsoft Store Web site has a lower pricing scheme.
According to the Windows Phone Central report, the Microsoft Store listings show that the AT&T Nokia Lumia 635 is offered at $99 price without a contract while the T-Mobile version price is set at $129 without a contract. The availability of the Nokia Lumia 635 AT&T and T-Mobile versions at the Microsoft Store comes after pre-orders were made available at Unlocked Mobiles in the UK with a price set at £144.98 (US$247).
Interested consumers can get their hands on the Nokia Lumia 635 since the Windows Phone handset is available throughout the European market and several parts of the Asian Pacific. As for the stateside arrival of the device, it is expected to take place soon. The report further noted down that the Microsoft Store has not given any details yet on when the Nokia Lumia 635 smartphones will be shipped out after the consumers placed their pre-orders on the Windows Phone 8.1 device.
The Nokia Lumia 635 Windows Phone handset has a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with 854 x 480 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 8 GB of internal storage capacity that is expandable up to 128 GB via the microSD card slot, 4G LTE connectivity, 5 MP primary camera and 1830 mAh Li-Ion battery.
Other features and specs include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 7 GB of free SkyDrive storage, active noise cancellation with dedicated mic and the voice memo/dial/commands. The Nokia device runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 operating system that consists of Cortana and Microsoft's digital personal assistant which functions comparable to Siri or Google's Now service.
The major negative aspect of the Nokia Lumia 635 is the 512 MB of RAM because it limits the variety of apps that can be installed on the device. Additionally, the Nokia Lumia 635 will not be able to support the graphics of some intensive games or apps.
The consumers can choose from the selection of vibrant colors for the Nokia Lumia 635. The Windows Phone handset comes in bright orange, bright green, bright yellow, white and black and the owners can put on different shells if they wish to change the look of the Nokia device.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘Destiny’ Updates: Devs Talk About Raids and ‘Destiny’ Preorder And Preloading
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying