Nokia Lumia 635: AT&T and T-Mobile Version of Nokia Device Available for Pre-Order at U.S. Microsoft Store
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 24, 2014 4:59 PM EST
The Nokia Lumia 635 is currently available and offered with the price set at $189. However, the AT&T and T-Mobile version of the Nokia device that is available for pre-order at the U.S. Microsoft Store Web site has a lower pricing scheme.
According to the Windows Phone Central report, the Microsoft Store listings show that the AT&T Nokia Lumia 635 is offered at $99 price without a contract while the T-Mobile version price is set at $129 without a contract. The availability of the Nokia Lumia 635 AT&T and T-Mobile versions at the Microsoft Store comes after pre-orders were made available at Unlocked Mobiles in the UK with a price set at £144.98 (US$247).
Interested consumers can get their hands on the Nokia Lumia 635 since the Windows Phone handset is available throughout the European market and several parts of the Asian Pacific. As for the stateside arrival of the device, it is expected to take place soon. The report further noted down that the Microsoft Store has not given any details yet on when the Nokia Lumia 635 smartphones will be shipped out after the consumers placed their pre-orders on the Windows Phone 8.1 device.
The Nokia Lumia 635 Windows Phone handset has a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with 854 x 480 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 8 GB of internal storage capacity that is expandable up to 128 GB via the microSD card slot, 4G LTE connectivity, 5 MP primary camera and 1830 mAh Li-Ion battery.
Other features and specs include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 7 GB of free SkyDrive storage, active noise cancellation with dedicated mic and the voice memo/dial/commands. The Nokia device runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 operating system that consists of Cortana and Microsoft's digital personal assistant which functions comparable to Siri or Google's Now service.
The major negative aspect of the Nokia Lumia 635 is the 512 MB of RAM because it limits the variety of apps that can be installed on the device. Additionally, the Nokia Lumia 635 will not be able to support the graphics of some intensive games or apps.
The consumers can choose from the selection of vibrant colors for the Nokia Lumia 635. The Windows Phone handset comes in bright orange, bright green, bright yellow, white and black and the owners can put on different shells if they wish to change the look of the Nokia device.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS