Nokia Lumia 635: AT&T and T-Mobile Version of Nokia Device Available for Pre-Order at U.S. Microsoft Store
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 24, 2014 4:59 PM EST
The Nokia Lumia 635 is currently available and offered with the price set at $189. However, the AT&T and T-Mobile version of the Nokia device that is available for pre-order at the U.S. Microsoft Store Web site has a lower pricing scheme.
According to the Windows Phone Central report, the Microsoft Store listings show that the AT&T Nokia Lumia 635 is offered at $99 price without a contract while the T-Mobile version price is set at $129 without a contract. The availability of the Nokia Lumia 635 AT&T and T-Mobile versions at the Microsoft Store comes after pre-orders were made available at Unlocked Mobiles in the UK with a price set at £144.98 (US$247).
Interested consumers can get their hands on the Nokia Lumia 635 since the Windows Phone handset is available throughout the European market and several parts of the Asian Pacific. As for the stateside arrival of the device, it is expected to take place soon. The report further noted down that the Microsoft Store has not given any details yet on when the Nokia Lumia 635 smartphones will be shipped out after the consumers placed their pre-orders on the Windows Phone 8.1 device.
The Nokia Lumia 635 Windows Phone handset has a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with 854 x 480 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 8 GB of internal storage capacity that is expandable up to 128 GB via the microSD card slot, 4G LTE connectivity, 5 MP primary camera and 1830 mAh Li-Ion battery.
Other features and specs include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 7 GB of free SkyDrive storage, active noise cancellation with dedicated mic and the voice memo/dial/commands. The Nokia device runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 operating system that consists of Cortana and Microsoft's digital personal assistant which functions comparable to Siri or Google's Now service.
The major negative aspect of the Nokia Lumia 635 is the 512 MB of RAM because it limits the variety of apps that can be installed on the device. Additionally, the Nokia Lumia 635 will not be able to support the graphics of some intensive games or apps.
The consumers can choose from the selection of vibrant colors for the Nokia Lumia 635. The Windows Phone handset comes in bright orange, bright green, bright yellow, white and black and the owners can put on different shells if they wish to change the look of the Nokia device.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June