iPad Mini 3 With TouchID Fingerprint Sensor And iPhone 6 With 5.5-inch Display
By Naveena Joy | June 24, 2014 4:43 PM EST
Consumers are eagerly waiting for the launch of Apple's two new exciting product - iPhone 6 and iWatch.
The company has already started working on its tablet product line and rumoured to get them released any time soon. MacRumours reported the new published picture of iPhone 6 placed on top of the next generation iPad mini and the next generation iPad Air at Taiwanese Web site, Apple.club.tw.
Although the picture does not direct toward any feature of iPad mini, it seems to have the TouchID fingerprint scanning system which was first introduced in iPhone 5s.
By including the TouchID fingerprint scanning system on all its major devices, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPhone 6, Apple wants to become the most powerful in the world of mobile payments. It also reported along with iPad mini, iPad Air also plans to release in the fall this year.
Also, Apple is directing the TouchID system to update and improve the iTunes Store as it has more than 800 million accounts and most of them have registered credit cards.
BGR reported iPhone 6 is finally competent enough to fight against Android device makers that sell oversized smartphones and phablets. Apple is expected to unveil two versions of iPhone 6 - 4.7-inch model and 5.5-inch model.
Sonny Dickson, an insider, shared images with 9to5Mac showing the most important feature of the bigger version of the iPhone 6 model, the 5.5-inch display screen. It is measured with a ruler indicating the phone measures 14 cm diagonally and 5.5-inch.
Although there are no specific designs leaked, but when the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 dummy units revealed its design details, it is seen to have a similar design concept on the 5.5-inch model.
BGR noted the new iPhones are slimmer than the existing ones with some changes like it will be more of iPod touch like design. There could be changes in terms of redesigned volume buttons, rounded edges and corners, new antennas, new camera flash and relocation of the power button. iPhone 6 might also get launched in the fall this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Speculations for Mega Evolutions; X and Y Double Battles Detailed
- Destiny News: Burning Questions Answered, New Info for Game Spotted and New Artwork Showcased
- Sony Xperia T3 vs. HTC Desire 816 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- OnePlus One vs. iPhone 5S Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- HTC Desire 516 vs. Motorola Moto G Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup