iPad Mini 3 With TouchID Fingerprint Sensor And iPhone 6 With 5.5-inch Display
By Naveena Joy | June 24, 2014 4:43 PM EST
Consumers are eagerly waiting for the launch of Apple's two new exciting product - iPhone 6 and iWatch.
The company has already started working on its tablet product line and rumoured to get them released any time soon. MacRumours reported the new published picture of iPhone 6 placed on top of the next generation iPad mini and the next generation iPad Air at Taiwanese Web site, Apple.club.tw.
Although the picture does not direct toward any feature of iPad mini, it seems to have the TouchID fingerprint scanning system which was first introduced in iPhone 5s.
By including the TouchID fingerprint scanning system on all its major devices, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPhone 6, Apple wants to become the most powerful in the world of mobile payments. It also reported along with iPad mini, iPad Air also plans to release in the fall this year.
Also, Apple is directing the TouchID system to update and improve the iTunes Store as it has more than 800 million accounts and most of them have registered credit cards.
BGR reported iPhone 6 is finally competent enough to fight against Android device makers that sell oversized smartphones and phablets. Apple is expected to unveil two versions of iPhone 6 - 4.7-inch model and 5.5-inch model.
Sonny Dickson, an insider, shared images with 9to5Mac showing the most important feature of the bigger version of the iPhone 6 model, the 5.5-inch display screen. It is measured with a ruler indicating the phone measures 14 cm diagonally and 5.5-inch.
Although there are no specific designs leaked, but when the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 dummy units revealed its design details, it is seen to have a similar design concept on the 5.5-inch model.
BGR noted the new iPhones are slimmer than the existing ones with some changes like it will be more of iPod touch like design. There could be changes in terms of redesigned volume buttons, rounded edges and corners, new antennas, new camera flash and relocation of the power button. iPhone 6 might also get launched in the fall this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates And A ‘Doctor Who’ DLC Coming
- ‘Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney' For Nintendo 3DS Released On Aug. 29, 2014 In North America [WATCH VIDEO]
- SIMS 4 Missing Contents To Be Added Via DLC and New Details Unveiled From Livestream
- 5 Free Apps For Smartphones That Can Help Make You Look Beautiful
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Dragon Age Keep Save Import and Multiplayer Mode Explained
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October