Gisele Bundchen Goes Topless For Stuart Weitzman; Chosen as World Cup 2014 Trophy Presenter
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 24, 2014 4:23 PM EST
Gisele Bundchen looked gorgeous as she posed topless in a steaming photo shoot for Stuart Weitzman.
The Brazilian supermodel and mother-of-two just finished a successful photo for the world renowned shoe designer's 2014 Fall Collection shot by Peruvian fashion photographer Mario Testino. She replaced Kate Moss, who was once the front woman for Weitzman for three season.
Is supermodel Gisele Bundchen pregnant again? Us Weekly reported on Wednesday that a source has confirmed that the 31-year-old Brazilian beauty is pregnant with her second child with husband Tom Brady.
In one photo, Bundchen showed her long and toned pins wearing nothing but a pair of Weitzman's boots and tight-fitting jeans. She was topless and had only her hands covering the side of her bosom.
Harper's Bazaar even called Bundchen's topless ad for Weitzman as one the best ads of Fall 2014.
It has been quite a busy year for the Brazilian supermodel. Apart from her stint with Weitzman, Bundchen is also the face of H&M. She was also recently announced as Chanel's endorser for the No. 5 perfume.
Meanwhile, Bundchen, who is a strong supporter of her home turf Brazil, has also been chosen as the trophy presenter for the 2014 World Cup awarding ceremony, Desert Sun reported. She will crown the winning nation's team in one of the biggest sporting events of 2014 at the Maracana Mario Filho Stadium in Rio de Janeiro on July 13. There is no doubt that Bundchen will surely be a glamourous presenter for the World Cup trophy, which is made up of 18-carat gold and reportedly contained in a personalised shaft by Louis Vuitton.
According to reports, Bundchen was preferred to do the honours of presenting the 2014 FIFA World Cup trophy in place of Brazil's president Dilma Rousseff, who has constantly been the subject of criticisms due to the hefty amount of money that the South American nation has allegedly spent to cover the expenses for the ongoing tournament in the face of poverty.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes