Gisele Bundchen Goes Topless For Stuart Weitzman; Chosen as World Cup 2014 Trophy Presenter
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 24, 2014 4:23 PM EST
Gisele Bundchen looked gorgeous as she posed topless in a steaming photo shoot for Stuart Weitzman.
The Brazilian supermodel and mother-of-two just finished a successful photo for the world renowned shoe designer's 2014 Fall Collection shot by Peruvian fashion photographer Mario Testino. She replaced Kate Moss, who was once the front woman for Weitzman for three season.
Is supermodel Gisele Bundchen pregnant again? Us Weekly reported on Wednesday that a source has confirmed that the 31-year-old Brazilian beauty is pregnant with her second child with husband Tom Brady.
In one photo, Bundchen showed her long and toned pins wearing nothing but a pair of Weitzman's boots and tight-fitting jeans. She was topless and had only her hands covering the side of her bosom.
Harper's Bazaar even called Bundchen's topless ad for Weitzman as one the best ads of Fall 2014.
It has been quite a busy year for the Brazilian supermodel. Apart from her stint with Weitzman, Bundchen is also the face of H&M. She was also recently announced as Chanel's endorser for the No. 5 perfume.
Meanwhile, Bundchen, who is a strong supporter of her home turf Brazil, has also been chosen as the trophy presenter for the 2014 World Cup awarding ceremony, Desert Sun reported. She will crown the winning nation's team in one of the biggest sporting events of 2014 at the Maracana Mario Filho Stadium in Rio de Janeiro on July 13. There is no doubt that Bundchen will surely be a glamourous presenter for the World Cup trophy, which is made up of 18-carat gold and reportedly contained in a personalised shaft by Louis Vuitton.
According to reports, Bundchen was preferred to do the honours of presenting the 2014 FIFA World Cup trophy in place of Brazil's president Dilma Rousseff, who has constantly been the subject of criticisms due to the hefty amount of money that the South American nation has allegedly spent to cover the expenses for the ongoing tournament in the face of poverty.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Chelsea FC: Jose Mourinho Hits Back At Sergio Ramos For Questioning Costa And Fabregas Absence From NT, Says 'He is Not A Doctor'
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change