Gisele Bundchen Goes Topless For Stuart Weitzman; Chosen as World Cup 2014 Trophy Presenter
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 24, 2014 4:23 PM EST
Gisele Bundchen looked gorgeous as she posed topless in a steaming photo shoot for Stuart Weitzman.
The Brazilian supermodel and mother-of-two just finished a successful photo for the world renowned shoe designer's 2014 Fall Collection shot by Peruvian fashion photographer Mario Testino. She replaced Kate Moss, who was once the front woman for Weitzman for three season.
Is supermodel Gisele Bundchen pregnant again? Us Weekly reported on Wednesday that a source has confirmed that the 31-year-old Brazilian beauty is pregnant with her second child with husband Tom Brady.
In one photo, Bundchen showed her long and toned pins wearing nothing but a pair of Weitzman's boots and tight-fitting jeans. She was topless and had only her hands covering the side of her bosom.
Harper's Bazaar even called Bundchen's topless ad for Weitzman as one the best ads of Fall 2014.
It has been quite a busy year for the Brazilian supermodel. Apart from her stint with Weitzman, Bundchen is also the face of H&M. She was also recently announced as Chanel's endorser for the No. 5 perfume.
Meanwhile, Bundchen, who is a strong supporter of her home turf Brazil, has also been chosen as the trophy presenter for the 2014 World Cup awarding ceremony, Desert Sun reported. She will crown the winning nation's team in one of the biggest sporting events of 2014 at the Maracana Mario Filho Stadium in Rio de Janeiro on July 13. There is no doubt that Bundchen will surely be a glamourous presenter for the World Cup trophy, which is made up of 18-carat gold and reportedly contained in a personalised shaft by Louis Vuitton.
According to reports, Bundchen was preferred to do the honours of presenting the 2014 FIFA World Cup trophy in place of Brazil's president Dilma Rousseff, who has constantly been the subject of criticisms due to the hefty amount of money that the South American nation has allegedly spent to cover the expenses for the ongoing tournament in the face of poverty.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date