Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Romance Goes Public as the Couple Get Mushy on a Zoo Date
By Sonalee singh | June 24, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are once again painting the town red with their alleged romance. The couple has said to be reunited and this time they are not hiding their romance by making a slew of public appearances. The duo was recently spotted together on a zoo date in Los Angeles. The alleged couples checked out some animals and also clicked some pictures with the fans.
REUTERS/ Danny Moloshok
Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez at the MTV Awards
Vice president of the zoo Genie Vasels talked about the couple's visit.
"They arrived around 2 p.m. The occasion was Justin's grandparents were visiting from Toronto and he wanted to do something nice for them. So he brought them and Selena, two bodyguards and his assistant to the L.A. Zoo," reported E!
Vasels further suggested that the couple was affectionate towards each other and looked much in love.
"They were very affectionate with each other and they held hands throughout the day," Vasels added of the lovebirds, "The grandparents were equally lovely and everyone was just enjoying having a fun family outing," further said the Web site.
The couple reportedly saw elephants, gorillas, orangutans, otters and more during their visit.
Bieber and Gomez have recently rekindled their romance. Their unison came after Gomez was understood to be diagnosed with Lupus and Bieber was marred by racism controversy.
"She still loves him," the source said about their alleged reunion to E! adding, "It is hard for her to get over him, because they have so much history. You just can't drop those feelings. There is too much there."
The fans also posted photos of the couple from the zoo
One of the men posted the zoo photo on Instagram, writing, "Sunday! @TheLosAngelesZoo Thank You Lt. Beccera for looking after us! @selanagomez @justinbieber #lazoo #mydayinla #Sunday."
Justin Bieber also showed his sweet side during the zoo trip when he voluntarily posed with a little young girl.
"He went on his own and put his arm around her and it was a very sweet moment and he took some photos with her and her parents," Vaseld said describing Bieber's sweet gesture, adding,"No one asked him to do it but hes id this on his own volition," said the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories