Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Romance Goes Public as the Couple Get Mushy on a Zoo Date
By Sonalee singh | June 24, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are once again painting the town red with their alleged romance. The couple has said to be reunited and this time they are not hiding their romance by making a slew of public appearances. The duo was recently spotted together on a zoo date in Los Angeles. The alleged couples checked out some animals and also clicked some pictures with the fans.
REUTERS/ Danny Moloshok
Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez at the MTV Awards
Vice president of the zoo Genie Vasels talked about the couple's visit.
"They arrived around 2 p.m. The occasion was Justin's grandparents were visiting from Toronto and he wanted to do something nice for them. So he brought them and Selena, two bodyguards and his assistant to the L.A. Zoo," reported E!
Vasels further suggested that the couple was affectionate towards each other and looked much in love.
"They were very affectionate with each other and they held hands throughout the day," Vasels added of the lovebirds, "The grandparents were equally lovely and everyone was just enjoying having a fun family outing," further said the Web site.
The couple reportedly saw elephants, gorillas, orangutans, otters and more during their visit.
Bieber and Gomez have recently rekindled their romance. Their unison came after Gomez was understood to be diagnosed with Lupus and Bieber was marred by racism controversy.
"She still loves him," the source said about their alleged reunion to E! adding, "It is hard for her to get over him, because they have so much history. You just can't drop those feelings. There is too much there."
The fans also posted photos of the couple from the zoo
One of the men posted the zoo photo on Instagram, writing, "Sunday! @TheLosAngelesZoo Thank You Lt. Beccera for looking after us! @selanagomez @justinbieber #lazoo #mydayinla #Sunday."
Justin Bieber also showed his sweet side during the zoo trip when he voluntarily posed with a little young girl.
"He went on his own and put his arm around her and it was a very sweet moment and he took some photos with her and her parents," Vaseld said describing Bieber's sweet gesture, adding,"No one asked him to do it but hes id this on his own volition," said the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS