Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Romance Goes Public as the Couple Get Mushy on a Zoo Date
By Sonalee singh | June 24, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are once again painting the town red with their alleged romance. The couple has said to be reunited and this time they are not hiding their romance by making a slew of public appearances. The duo was recently spotted together on a zoo date in Los Angeles. The alleged couples checked out some animals and also clicked some pictures with the fans.
REUTERS/ Danny Moloshok
Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez at the MTV Awards
Vice president of the zoo Genie Vasels talked about the couple's visit.
"They arrived around 2 p.m. The occasion was Justin's grandparents were visiting from Toronto and he wanted to do something nice for them. So he brought them and Selena, two bodyguards and his assistant to the L.A. Zoo," reported E!
Vasels further suggested that the couple was affectionate towards each other and looked much in love.
"They were very affectionate with each other and they held hands throughout the day," Vasels added of the lovebirds, "The grandparents were equally lovely and everyone was just enjoying having a fun family outing," further said the Web site.
The couple reportedly saw elephants, gorillas, orangutans, otters and more during their visit.
Bieber and Gomez have recently rekindled their romance. Their unison came after Gomez was understood to be diagnosed with Lupus and Bieber was marred by racism controversy.
"She still loves him," the source said about their alleged reunion to E! adding, "It is hard for her to get over him, because they have so much history. You just can't drop those feelings. There is too much there."
The fans also posted photos of the couple from the zoo
One of the men posted the zoo photo on Instagram, writing, "Sunday! @TheLosAngelesZoo Thank You Lt. Beccera for looking after us! @selanagomez @justinbieber #lazoo #mydayinla #Sunday."
Justin Bieber also showed his sweet side during the zoo trip when he voluntarily posed with a little young girl.
"He went on his own and put his arm around her and it was a very sweet moment and he took some photos with her and her parents," Vaseld said describing Bieber's sweet gesture, adding,"No one asked him to do it but hes id this on his own volition," said the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James