Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Romance Goes Public as the Couple Get Mushy on a Zoo Date
By Sonalee singh | June 24, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are once again painting the town red with their alleged romance. The couple has said to be reunited and this time they are not hiding their romance by making a slew of public appearances. The duo was recently spotted together on a zoo date in Los Angeles. The alleged couples checked out some animals and also clicked some pictures with the fans.
REUTERS/ Danny Moloshok
Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez at the MTV Awards
Vice president of the zoo Genie Vasels talked about the couple's visit.
"They arrived around 2 p.m. The occasion was Justin's grandparents were visiting from Toronto and he wanted to do something nice for them. So he brought them and Selena, two bodyguards and his assistant to the L.A. Zoo," reported E!
Vasels further suggested that the couple was affectionate towards each other and looked much in love.
"They were very affectionate with each other and they held hands throughout the day," Vasels added of the lovebirds, "The grandparents were equally lovely and everyone was just enjoying having a fun family outing," further said the Web site.
The couple reportedly saw elephants, gorillas, orangutans, otters and more during their visit.
Bieber and Gomez have recently rekindled their romance. Their unison came after Gomez was understood to be diagnosed with Lupus and Bieber was marred by racism controversy.
"She still loves him," the source said about their alleged reunion to E! adding, "It is hard for her to get over him, because they have so much history. You just can't drop those feelings. There is too much there."
The fans also posted photos of the couple from the zoo
One of the men posted the zoo photo on Instagram, writing, "Sunday! @TheLosAngelesZoo Thank You Lt. Beccera for looking after us! @selanagomez @justinbieber #lazoo #mydayinla #Sunday."
Justin Bieber also showed his sweet side during the zoo trip when he voluntarily posed with a little young girl.
"He went on his own and put his arm around her and it was a very sweet moment and he took some photos with her and her parents," Vaseld said describing Bieber's sweet gesture, adding,"No one asked him to do it but hes id this on his own volition," said the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal