Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Romance Goes Public as the Couple Get Mushy on a Zoo Date
By Sonalee singh | June 24, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are once again painting the town red with their alleged romance. The couple has said to be reunited and this time they are not hiding their romance by making a slew of public appearances. The duo was recently spotted together on a zoo date in Los Angeles. The alleged couples checked out some animals and also clicked some pictures with the fans.
REUTERS/ Danny Moloshok
Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez at the MTV Awards
Vice president of the zoo Genie Vasels talked about the couple's visit.
"They arrived around 2 p.m. The occasion was Justin's grandparents were visiting from Toronto and he wanted to do something nice for them. So he brought them and Selena, two bodyguards and his assistant to the L.A. Zoo," reported E!
Vasels further suggested that the couple was affectionate towards each other and looked much in love.
"They were very affectionate with each other and they held hands throughout the day," Vasels added of the lovebirds, "The grandparents were equally lovely and everyone was just enjoying having a fun family outing," further said the Web site.
The couple reportedly saw elephants, gorillas, orangutans, otters and more during their visit.
Bieber and Gomez have recently rekindled their romance. Their unison came after Gomez was understood to be diagnosed with Lupus and Bieber was marred by racism controversy.
"She still loves him," the source said about their alleged reunion to E! adding, "It is hard for her to get over him, because they have so much history. You just can't drop those feelings. There is too much there."
The fans also posted photos of the couple from the zoo
One of the men posted the zoo photo on Instagram, writing, "Sunday! @TheLosAngelesZoo Thank You Lt. Beccera for looking after us! @selanagomez @justinbieber #lazoo #mydayinla #Sunday."
Justin Bieber also showed his sweet side during the zoo trip when he voluntarily posed with a little young girl.
"He went on his own and put his arm around her and it was a very sweet moment and he took some photos with her and her parents," Vaseld said describing Bieber's sweet gesture, adding,"No one asked him to do it but hes id this on his own volition," said the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family