Beyonce and Jay Z Look Happy During On The Run Tour Rehearsals: Joint Tour Expected to Rake in Millions Through Ticket Sales
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 3:07 PM EST
With only one day left, Beyonce and Jay Z are preparing for their upcoming "On The Run" tour in full swing. Queen Bey is seen rehearsing in the studio with her husband Jay Z and various pictures are also available which show the two busy with preparations. "On the Run" will kick off on June 25 in Miami, Florida, and conclude in San Francisco, California on Aug 5.
REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Beyonce and Jay-Z Announce 'On The Run' Summer Tour: Release Official Artwork, Initial Dates and Ticket Sale too
The rehearsal pictures of the couple can be seen here and also on Beyonce's Instagram page. One picture shows Queen Bey holding her microphone, with earphones plugged in her ear as she is deeply engrossed in listening to some number. Other pictures show Beyonce and Jay Z sitting together and enjoying a laugh as they watch someone in the studio. Beyonce is seen singing with a microphone in her hand and analyzing the studio in other pictures.
Despite the divorce rumours and cheating scandals that plagued their relationship, the couple looks happy and smiling together. Their smile proves the fact that all is well between the couple professionally and they are together when it comes to work and tours.
"I feel like the luckiest girl to hold a microphone. Im grateful to be able to do what I love," Beyonce captioned one of her pictures.
According to a recent analysis by Forbes magazine, "On the Run" is expected to become the second most successful tour ever based on gross revenue per show. This recent analysis is completely opposite to the previous media reports which suggested that Beyonce and Jay Z's tickets are not selling as expected and the audience might be poor.
However, Forbes reports that the couple is expected to sell close to 1 million tickets and gross $100 million in sales thus making "On The Run" the second most successful tour in music history. U2's 360 tour still maintains the record for most ticket sales ever. Check out the dates for "On the Run" tour below.
6/25 - Miami, FL @ Sun Life Stadium
6/28 - Cincinnati, OH @ Great American Ball Park
7/01 - Foxborough, MA @ Gillette Stadium
7/05 - Philadelphia, PA @ Citizens Bank Park
7/07 - Baltimore, MD @ M&T Bank Stadium
7/09 - Toronto, Ontario @ Rogers Centre
7/11 - East Rutherford, NJ @ MetLife Stadium
7/15 - Atlanta, GA @ Georgia Dome
7/18 - Houston, TX @ Minute Maid Park
7/20 - New Orleans, LA @ Mercedes-Benz Superdome
7/22 - Dallas, TX @ AT&T Stadium
7/24 - Chicago, IL @ Soldier Field
7/27 - Winnipeg, MB @ Investors Group Field
7/30 - Seattle, WA @ Safeco Field
8/02 - Los Angeles, CA @ Rose Bowl
8/05 - San Francisco, CA @ AT&T Park
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up