Beyonce and Jay Z Divorce Update: Both Attending Couple's Therapy Sessions to Save Marriage, Reports
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 2:05 PM EST
In a bid to save their marriage, Beyonce and Jay Z are reportedly attending couple's therapy sessions, OK magazine has revealed. There has been strong speculation in media that the personal life of the most powerful couple in the music industry has been on the rocks and they are heading towards separation. There have been reports that Jay Z is cheating on Queen Bey with his mistress Rachel Roy and Beyonce is quite upset about the whole thing.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Beyonce's Little Sister Solange Knowles Physically Attacks Jay Z: Ten Interesting Facts about Solange Knowles [SEE PHOTOS]
Top 5 Best and Hilarious Internet Reactions for Solange Fights with Jay Z in Elevator at MET Gala After Party
Rumours were also rife that Queen Bey is also attracted towards her bodyguard Julius De Boer and her husband Jay Z wanted to fire him. There was an argument between the couple over retaining Julius thus causing trouble in their relationship.
These reports of Beyonce and Jay Z not getting along with each other surfaced after the infamous elevator video released by TMZ which showed Beyonce's little sister Solange Knowles hitting Jay Z violently using her hands and feet. Queen Bey stood on one side and did not even try to protect her husband Jay Z thus sparking speculations that the two are not at good terms with each other.
According to OK magazine, the fact that infuriated Solange was that Jay Z was not loyal to her elder sister Beyonce and in front of her (Beyonce)called her mistress Rachel Roy to put an end the affair. "No more cozy dinners, no more late-night phone calls. He's even deleted her number from his phone," a source close to the couple revealed to the magazine.
However the music couple has chosen to save their marriage from ending and have decided to seek help of a marriage counselor. The couple's friend Gwyneth Paltrow advised them to try this therapy as a last bid to save their union. Queen Bey and Jay Z are now attending the couple's therapy sessions three-times-a-week to achieve the much needed peace and love back in their falling relationship. The two have also announced that they will be co-touring their upcoming "On the Run" tour staring end of June. According to various reports, their personal life troubles are ruining the ticket sales of their upcoming tour too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage