Beyonce and Jay Z Divorce Update: Both Attending Couple's Therapy Sessions to Save Marriage, Reports
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 2:05 PM EST
In a bid to save their marriage, Beyonce and Jay Z are reportedly attending couple's therapy sessions, OK magazine has revealed. There has been strong speculation in media that the personal life of the most powerful couple in the music industry has been on the rocks and they are heading towards separation. There have been reports that Jay Z is cheating on Queen Bey with his mistress Rachel Roy and Beyonce is quite upset about the whole thing.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Beyonce's Little Sister Solange Knowles Physically Attacks Jay Z: Ten Interesting Facts about Solange Knowles [SEE PHOTOS]
Top 5 Best and Hilarious Internet Reactions for Solange Fights with Jay Z in Elevator at MET Gala After Party
Rumours were also rife that Queen Bey is also attracted towards her bodyguard Julius De Boer and her husband Jay Z wanted to fire him. There was an argument between the couple over retaining Julius thus causing trouble in their relationship.
These reports of Beyonce and Jay Z not getting along with each other surfaced after the infamous elevator video released by TMZ which showed Beyonce's little sister Solange Knowles hitting Jay Z violently using her hands and feet. Queen Bey stood on one side and did not even try to protect her husband Jay Z thus sparking speculations that the two are not at good terms with each other.
According to OK magazine, the fact that infuriated Solange was that Jay Z was not loyal to her elder sister Beyonce and in front of her (Beyonce)called her mistress Rachel Roy to put an end the affair. "No more cozy dinners, no more late-night phone calls. He's even deleted her number from his phone," a source close to the couple revealed to the magazine.
However the music couple has chosen to save their marriage from ending and have decided to seek help of a marriage counselor. The couple's friend Gwyneth Paltrow advised them to try this therapy as a last bid to save their union. Queen Bey and Jay Z are now attending the couple's therapy sessions three-times-a-week to achieve the much needed peace and love back in their falling relationship. The two have also announced that they will be co-touring their upcoming "On the Run" tour staring end of June. According to various reports, their personal life troubles are ruining the ticket sales of their upcoming tour too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet