Beyonce and Jay Z Divorce Update: Both Attending Couple's Therapy Sessions to Save Marriage, Reports
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 2:05 PM EST
In a bid to save their marriage, Beyonce and Jay Z are reportedly attending couple's therapy sessions, OK magazine has revealed. There has been strong speculation in media that the personal life of the most powerful couple in the music industry has been on the rocks and they are heading towards separation. There have been reports that Jay Z is cheating on Queen Bey with his mistress Rachel Roy and Beyonce is quite upset about the whole thing.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Beyonce's Little Sister Solange Knowles Physically Attacks Jay Z: Ten Interesting Facts about Solange Knowles [SEE PHOTOS]
Top 5 Best and Hilarious Internet Reactions for Solange Fights with Jay Z in Elevator at MET Gala After Party
Rumours were also rife that Queen Bey is also attracted towards her bodyguard Julius De Boer and her husband Jay Z wanted to fire him. There was an argument between the couple over retaining Julius thus causing trouble in their relationship.
These reports of Beyonce and Jay Z not getting along with each other surfaced after the infamous elevator video released by TMZ which showed Beyonce's little sister Solange Knowles hitting Jay Z violently using her hands and feet. Queen Bey stood on one side and did not even try to protect her husband Jay Z thus sparking speculations that the two are not at good terms with each other.
According to OK magazine, the fact that infuriated Solange was that Jay Z was not loyal to her elder sister Beyonce and in front of her (Beyonce)called her mistress Rachel Roy to put an end the affair. "No more cozy dinners, no more late-night phone calls. He's even deleted her number from his phone," a source close to the couple revealed to the magazine.
However the music couple has chosen to save their marriage from ending and have decided to seek help of a marriage counselor. The couple's friend Gwyneth Paltrow advised them to try this therapy as a last bid to save their union. Queen Bey and Jay Z are now attending the couple's therapy sessions three-times-a-week to achieve the much needed peace and love back in their falling relationship. The two have also announced that they will be co-touring their upcoming "On the Run" tour staring end of June. According to various reports, their personal life troubles are ruining the ticket sales of their upcoming tour too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales