Beyonce and Jay Z Divorce Update: Both Attending Couple's Therapy Sessions to Save Marriage, Reports
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 2:05 PM EST
In a bid to save their marriage, Beyonce and Jay Z are reportedly attending couple's therapy sessions, OK magazine has revealed. There has been strong speculation in media that the personal life of the most powerful couple in the music industry has been on the rocks and they are heading towards separation. There have been reports that Jay Z is cheating on Queen Bey with his mistress Rachel Roy and Beyonce is quite upset about the whole thing.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Beyonce's Little Sister Solange Knowles Physically Attacks Jay Z: Ten Interesting Facts about Solange Knowles [SEE PHOTOS]
Top 5 Best and Hilarious Internet Reactions for Solange Fights with Jay Z in Elevator at MET Gala After Party
Rumours were also rife that Queen Bey is also attracted towards her bodyguard Julius De Boer and her husband Jay Z wanted to fire him. There was an argument between the couple over retaining Julius thus causing trouble in their relationship.
These reports of Beyonce and Jay Z not getting along with each other surfaced after the infamous elevator video released by TMZ which showed Beyonce's little sister Solange Knowles hitting Jay Z violently using her hands and feet. Queen Bey stood on one side and did not even try to protect her husband Jay Z thus sparking speculations that the two are not at good terms with each other.
According to OK magazine, the fact that infuriated Solange was that Jay Z was not loyal to her elder sister Beyonce and in front of her (Beyonce)called her mistress Rachel Roy to put an end the affair. "No more cozy dinners, no more late-night phone calls. He's even deleted her number from his phone," a source close to the couple revealed to the magazine.
However the music couple has chosen to save their marriage from ending and have decided to seek help of a marriage counselor. The couple's friend Gwyneth Paltrow advised them to try this therapy as a last bid to save their union. Queen Bey and Jay Z are now attending the couple's therapy sessions three-times-a-week to achieve the much needed peace and love back in their falling relationship. The two have also announced that they will be co-touring their upcoming "On the Run" tour staring end of June. According to various reports, their personal life troubles are ruining the ticket sales of their upcoming tour too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown