Beyonce and Jay Z Divorce Update: Both Attending Couple's Therapy Sessions to Save Marriage, Reports
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 2:05 PM EST
In a bid to save their marriage, Beyonce and Jay Z are reportedly attending couple's therapy sessions, OK magazine has revealed. There has been strong speculation in media that the personal life of the most powerful couple in the music industry has been on the rocks and they are heading towards separation. There have been reports that Jay Z is cheating on Queen Bey with his mistress Rachel Roy and Beyonce is quite upset about the whole thing.
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Beyonce's Little Sister Solange Knowles Physically Attacks Jay Z: Ten Interesting Facts about Solange Knowles [SEE PHOTOS]
Top 5 Best and Hilarious Internet Reactions for Solange Fights with Jay Z in Elevator at MET Gala After Party
Rumours were also rife that Queen Bey is also attracted towards her bodyguard Julius De Boer and her husband Jay Z wanted to fire him. There was an argument between the couple over retaining Julius thus causing trouble in their relationship.
These reports of Beyonce and Jay Z not getting along with each other surfaced after the infamous elevator video released by TMZ which showed Beyonce's little sister Solange Knowles hitting Jay Z violently using her hands and feet. Queen Bey stood on one side and did not even try to protect her husband Jay Z thus sparking speculations that the two are not at good terms with each other.
According to OK magazine, the fact that infuriated Solange was that Jay Z was not loyal to her elder sister Beyonce and in front of her (Beyonce)called her mistress Rachel Roy to put an end the affair. "No more cozy dinners, no more late-night phone calls. He's even deleted her number from his phone," a source close to the couple revealed to the magazine.
However the music couple has chosen to save their marriage from ending and have decided to seek help of a marriage counselor. The couple's friend Gwyneth Paltrow advised them to try this therapy as a last bid to save their union. Queen Bey and Jay Z are now attending the couple's therapy sessions three-times-a-week to achieve the much needed peace and love back in their falling relationship. The two have also announced that they will be co-touring their upcoming "On the Run" tour staring end of June. According to various reports, their personal life troubles are ruining the ticket sales of their upcoming tour too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date