Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce Hearsays: Sofia Vergara To Blame --- Report
By Tanya Diente | June 24, 2014 2:04 PM EST
Comedian-host Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia de Rossi may have a good front in public. But divorce rumors seem to pop up with reports that de Rossi is jealous of DeGeneres' close relationship with actress Sofia Vergara.
Producers of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" pose backstage with the award for outstanding talk show/entertainment during the 41st Annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Beverly Hills, California June 22, 2014.
The couple may look like happily married when they face the public. But behind closed doors, the two were reportedly fighting over everything, including Ellen's friendship with "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara.
Vergara has been a frequent guest on Ellen's talk show and both have gotten close. According to mstarz, an insider revealed de Rossi always resented Ellen's friendship with Vergara. The insider added de Rossi is even more jealous now that Vergara is leaning on Ellen for support.
In her Who Say Account, Vergara told the public she had broken off her engagement with fiancé, Nick Loeb.
"Not that anyone should care, but in order to not give the press the chance to invent crazy and hurtful drama, I prefer to tell my fans personally that Nick and I have decided to be apart," she wrote.
Vergara is reportedly leaning on Ellen for support during this trying times after the breakup, which allegedly made de Rossi angry since Ellen should be paying more attention to her.
But the rumor seems strange since Vergara is straight and just got out of a relationship with a man. That aside, divorce rumours about DeGeneres and de Rossi have been swirling for months.
To squash divorce rumours, according to inquisitr, the comedian-host denied the divorce claims to People, saying she can't help but fall more in love with her wife.
"The truth is, and this is corny, I fall more in love with Portia all the time. I really do. She surprises me all the time," the 2014 Oscar host told the news site. "It's what anyone experiences when you find that person that gets you, wants to take care of you, wants the best for you. We're really lucky because we know how rare it is."
Then DeGeneres said she loves de Rossi so much it kills her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues