Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce Hearsays: Sofia Vergara To Blame --- Report
By Tanya Diente | June 24, 2014 2:04 PM EST
Comedian-host Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia de Rossi may have a good front in public. But divorce rumors seem to pop up with reports that de Rossi is jealous of DeGeneres' close relationship with actress Sofia Vergara.
Producers of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" pose backstage with the award for outstanding talk show/entertainment during the 41st Annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Beverly Hills, California June 22, 2014.
The couple may look like happily married when they face the public. But behind closed doors, the two were reportedly fighting over everything, including Ellen's friendship with "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara.
Vergara has been a frequent guest on Ellen's talk show and both have gotten close. According to mstarz, an insider revealed de Rossi always resented Ellen's friendship with Vergara. The insider added de Rossi is even more jealous now that Vergara is leaning on Ellen for support.
In her Who Say Account, Vergara told the public she had broken off her engagement with fiancé, Nick Loeb.
"Not that anyone should care, but in order to not give the press the chance to invent crazy and hurtful drama, I prefer to tell my fans personally that Nick and I have decided to be apart," she wrote.
Vergara is reportedly leaning on Ellen for support during this trying times after the breakup, which allegedly made de Rossi angry since Ellen should be paying more attention to her.
But the rumor seems strange since Vergara is straight and just got out of a relationship with a man. That aside, divorce rumours about DeGeneres and de Rossi have been swirling for months.
To squash divorce rumours, according to inquisitr, the comedian-host denied the divorce claims to People, saying she can't help but fall more in love with her wife.
"The truth is, and this is corny, I fall more in love with Portia all the time. I really do. She surprises me all the time," the 2014 Oscar host told the news site. "It's what anyone experiences when you find that person that gets you, wants to take care of you, wants the best for you. We're really lucky because we know how rare it is."
Then DeGeneres said she loves de Rossi so much it kills her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation