Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce Hearsays: Sofia Vergara To Blame --- Report
By Tanya Diente | June 24, 2014 2:04 PM EST
Comedian-host Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia de Rossi may have a good front in public. But divorce rumors seem to pop up with reports that de Rossi is jealous of DeGeneres' close relationship with actress Sofia Vergara.
Producers of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" pose backstage with the award for outstanding talk show/entertainment during the 41st Annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Beverly Hills, California June 22, 2014.
The couple may look like happily married when they face the public. But behind closed doors, the two were reportedly fighting over everything, including Ellen's friendship with "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara.
Vergara has been a frequent guest on Ellen's talk show and both have gotten close. According to mstarz, an insider revealed de Rossi always resented Ellen's friendship with Vergara. The insider added de Rossi is even more jealous now that Vergara is leaning on Ellen for support.
In her Who Say Account, Vergara told the public she had broken off her engagement with fiancé, Nick Loeb.
"Not that anyone should care, but in order to not give the press the chance to invent crazy and hurtful drama, I prefer to tell my fans personally that Nick and I have decided to be apart," she wrote.
Vergara is reportedly leaning on Ellen for support during this trying times after the breakup, which allegedly made de Rossi angry since Ellen should be paying more attention to her.
But the rumor seems strange since Vergara is straight and just got out of a relationship with a man. That aside, divorce rumours about DeGeneres and de Rossi have been swirling for months.
To squash divorce rumours, according to inquisitr, the comedian-host denied the divorce claims to People, saying she can't help but fall more in love with her wife.
"The truth is, and this is corny, I fall more in love with Portia all the time. I really do. She surprises me all the time," the 2014 Oscar host told the news site. "It's what anyone experiences when you find that person that gets you, wants to take care of you, wants the best for you. We're really lucky because we know how rare it is."
Then DeGeneres said she loves de Rossi so much it kills her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family