Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Divorce Hearsays: Sofia Vergara To Blame --- Report
By Tanya Diente | June 24, 2014 2:04 PM EST
Comedian-host Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia de Rossi may have a good front in public. But divorce rumors seem to pop up with reports that de Rossi is jealous of DeGeneres' close relationship with actress Sofia Vergara.
Producers of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" pose backstage with the award for outstanding talk show/entertainment during the 41st Annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Beverly Hills, California June 22, 2014.
The couple may look like happily married when they face the public. But behind closed doors, the two were reportedly fighting over everything, including Ellen's friendship with "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara.
Vergara has been a frequent guest on Ellen's talk show and both have gotten close. According to mstarz, an insider revealed de Rossi always resented Ellen's friendship with Vergara. The insider added de Rossi is even more jealous now that Vergara is leaning on Ellen for support.
In her Who Say Account, Vergara told the public she had broken off her engagement with fiancé, Nick Loeb.
"Not that anyone should care, but in order to not give the press the chance to invent crazy and hurtful drama, I prefer to tell my fans personally that Nick and I have decided to be apart," she wrote.
Vergara is reportedly leaning on Ellen for support during this trying times after the breakup, which allegedly made de Rossi angry since Ellen should be paying more attention to her.
But the rumor seems strange since Vergara is straight and just got out of a relationship with a man. That aside, divorce rumours about DeGeneres and de Rossi have been swirling for months.
To squash divorce rumours, according to inquisitr, the comedian-host denied the divorce claims to People, saying she can't help but fall more in love with her wife.
"The truth is, and this is corny, I fall more in love with Portia all the time. I really do. She surprises me all the time," the 2014 Oscar host told the news site. "It's what anyone experiences when you find that person that gets you, wants to take care of you, wants the best for you. We're really lucky because we know how rare it is."
Then DeGeneres said she loves de Rossi so much it kills her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales