Nick Young and Iggy Azalea Enjoy a Romantic Escape in Europe
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 24, 2014 2:01 PM EST
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
The "Fancy" singer brought Nick as her date in the 2014 Capital Summertime Ball in London on June 21, E! Online reported. Iggy was sporting a strapless knee-length denim dress matched with nude high heels. Iggy's hair was pinned back. Nick, on the other hand, looked casual in a black T-shirt inside a jacket, ripped jeans, green sneakers and a black cap to top his "swaggy look."
The professional basketball athlete reportedly also watched Iggy's performed her hit song at London's Capital FM radio event held in Wembley Stadium.
E! Online further reported that the duo traveled to Milan to attend Calvin Klein's 2015 Men's Collection fashion show. Iggy wore a white figure-hugging dress with a blazer draped over her shoulders and a bright blue stillettos, while Nick sported a black trousers and a checkered top with glossy coat that is almost the same shade as Iggy's high heels. It is pretty noticeable that Iggy was wearing the sparkling jewelry necklace she received from Nick on her recent birthday.
Nick and Iggy also attended a private dinner hosted by Calvin Klein.
Before Nick and Iggy jetted off to England, The YBF spotted them goofing around Los Angeles Airport. The flawless Aussie singer-rapper looked comfy sitting in a luggage cart being pushed around by her beau, even stopping to sign a few autographs.
Nick and Iggy became a couple in November 2013. They met through the social networking activity called "Woman Crush Wednesday" or the popular hashtag "#wcw." They have been inseparable ever since.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate