Nick Young and Iggy Azalea Enjoy a Romantic Escape in Europe
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 24, 2014 2:01 PM EST
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
The "Fancy" singer brought Nick as her date in the 2014 Capital Summertime Ball in London on June 21, E! Online reported. Iggy was sporting a strapless knee-length denim dress matched with nude high heels. Iggy's hair was pinned back. Nick, on the other hand, looked casual in a black T-shirt inside a jacket, ripped jeans, green sneakers and a black cap to top his "swaggy look."
The professional basketball athlete reportedly also watched Iggy's performed her hit song at London's Capital FM radio event held in Wembley Stadium.
E! Online further reported that the duo traveled to Milan to attend Calvin Klein's 2015 Men's Collection fashion show. Iggy wore a white figure-hugging dress with a blazer draped over her shoulders and a bright blue stillettos, while Nick sported a black trousers and a checkered top with glossy coat that is almost the same shade as Iggy's high heels. It is pretty noticeable that Iggy was wearing the sparkling jewelry necklace she received from Nick on her recent birthday.
Nick and Iggy also attended a private dinner hosted by Calvin Klein.
Before Nick and Iggy jetted off to England, The YBF spotted them goofing around Los Angeles Airport. The flawless Aussie singer-rapper looked comfy sitting in a luggage cart being pushed around by her beau, even stopping to sign a few autographs.
Nick and Iggy became a couple in November 2013. They met through the social networking activity called "Woman Crush Wednesday" or the popular hashtag "#wcw." They have been inseparable ever since.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight