Nick Young and Iggy Azalea Enjoy a Romantic Escape in Europe
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 24, 2014 2:01 PM EST
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
The "Fancy" singer brought Nick as her date in the 2014 Capital Summertime Ball in London on June 21, E! Online reported. Iggy was sporting a strapless knee-length denim dress matched with nude high heels. Iggy's hair was pinned back. Nick, on the other hand, looked casual in a black T-shirt inside a jacket, ripped jeans, green sneakers and a black cap to top his "swaggy look."
The professional basketball athlete reportedly also watched Iggy's performed her hit song at London's Capital FM radio event held in Wembley Stadium.
E! Online further reported that the duo traveled to Milan to attend Calvin Klein's 2015 Men's Collection fashion show. Iggy wore a white figure-hugging dress with a blazer draped over her shoulders and a bright blue stillettos, while Nick sported a black trousers and a checkered top with glossy coat that is almost the same shade as Iggy's high heels. It is pretty noticeable that Iggy was wearing the sparkling jewelry necklace she received from Nick on her recent birthday.
Nick and Iggy also attended a private dinner hosted by Calvin Klein.
Before Nick and Iggy jetted off to England, The YBF spotted them goofing around Los Angeles Airport. The flawless Aussie singer-rapper looked comfy sitting in a luggage cart being pushed around by her beau, even stopping to sign a few autographs.
Nick and Iggy became a couple in November 2013. They met through the social networking activity called "Woman Crush Wednesday" or the popular hashtag "#wcw." They have been inseparable ever since.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’