Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo vs. Blackberry Z10 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | June 24, 2014 1:11 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo or the Blackberry Z10, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
A new Blackberry Z10 smartphone is displayed at a store in New York in this file photo taken March 22, 2013. BlackBerry Ltd has agreed a licensing deal with Amazon.com Inc that will let the Canadian smartphone maker offer some 240,000 Android applications from Amazon's app store on its line-up of BlackBerry 10 devices this fall. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid/Files
Display and Design
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo comes with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The Blackberry Z10 comes with a 4.2-inch capacitive touch screen, rendering 768 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The Blackberry Z10 has a slight edge in this category with a 355 ppi pixel display density compared to the 267 ppi pixel display density in the Note 3 Neo.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo comes with 148.4 x 77.4 x 8.6 mm dimensions and weighs 162.5 grams. The Blackberry Z10 comes with 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm dimensions and weighs 137.5 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is equipped with a quad core 1.3 GHz cortex A7 and dual core 1.7 GHz cortex A15 processor and Exynos 5260 chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Blackberry Z10 is equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and the Blackberry Z10 runs on the Blackberry 10 operating system. Both the devices have 2 GB of RAM. There is little difference between the two devices in terms of the computing power.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP. The Blackberry Z10 also sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo comes with a Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 18 hours on 3G. The Blackberry Z10 comes with a Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 10 hours.
Price in Australia
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $429.95 and the Blackberry Z10 is priced at around AU $329.95 in Australia.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- ‘Destiny’ New DLC For PlayStation And Xbox: Future Missions, Strikes And Raids Revealed
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build