The Voice Australia Season 3 (2014) Episode 19 Spoilers, Recap Plus Artists’ The Live Finals Part 1 Performances' iTunes Rankings
By jaskiran kaur | June 24, 2014 12:40 PM EST
"The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) kicked off its first part of the live finals in its episode 19 aired on June 23, 2014. Channel 9's reality singing competition show has reached its final stage and artists are up to the viewers' votes. The four judges- Joel Madden, Kylie Minogue, Ricky Martin and Will.I.Am- continue to mentor, guide and motivate their team members who are competing for the most coveted trophy. The first live finals was full-on entertaining show that featured performances by artists as well as celebrity guest performances. Here is a detailed recap of "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) Episode 19- Live Finals Part 1. Read on to find out what happened. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) Episode 19- Live Finals Part 1. Read at your own risk.
The first Live Finals kicked off with a much-awaited celebrity performance. British rock band Coldplay opened the show with a performance of a song from their latest album "Ghost Stories."
Coldplay was followed by artists from Team Will. Anja Nissen delivered the first live finals performance of the season. She sang the cover of the song "I'll Be There." She was followed by Mat Verevis who sang Chris Brown's "Fine China." Next to perform was ZK who sang "With or Without You." Last performance from Team Will was delivered by duo Gabriel and Cecelia. They sang "Walking on a Dream" and were voted "save" by the judges and sent to next level of live finals.
Team Will was followed by Team Kylie. Johnny Rollins performed "Happy" and was "saved" for his outstanding performance. John Lingard took over the stage next and performed "Babylon." Kat Jade sang "Brave" and Robbie Balmer sang "By My Side."
Next up was Team Joel. Isaac McGovern sang "Best Day of My Life." Tap Holly performed "Bang Bang." She was followed by Frank Lakoudis who sang classic "I Was Made For Lovin' You." He was sent straight to next live finals after being voted "save" by the judges. Last from the team was Taila Gouge who performed Pink's "Who Knew."
Artists from Team Ricky performed next. First to get on the stage was Elly Oh who sang Alicia Keys' "If I Ain't Got You." She was followed by C Major who performed Ed Sheeran's "Sing." Jackson Thomas sang "This is What it Feels Like" and was "saved" by the judges. Last to perform on "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) Episode 19- Live Finals Part 1 was Sabrina Batshon who sang Sia's Chandlier.
Predictions Based on Artists' iTunes Rankings (as on June 24, 2014 at 2:10 am)
#12 Sabrina Batshon-Chandlier
#21 Jackson Thomas- This is What it Feels Like
#24 Holly Tapp-Bang Bang
#27 Kat Jade- Brave
#28 Robbie Balmer- By My Side
#29 ZK-Without or Without You
#35 Taila Gouge- Who Knew
#41 Elly Oh- If I Ain't Got You
#45 Anja Nissen- I'll Be There
#52 John Lingard- Babylon
#58 C Major- Sing
#59 Gabriel and Cecelia- Walking on a Dream
#76 Johnny Rollins- Happy
#79 Mat Verevis- Fine China
#90 Frank Lakdouis- I was Made for Lovin' You
While Sabrina from Team Ricky is leading the competition, Team Joel's Isaac McGovern's "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) Episode 19- Live Finals Part 1 performance has failed to figure in iTunes top 100. Will he be eliminated next? Stay tuned to Channel 9 to find out what happened next.
For more "The Voice Australia" Season 3 (2014) spoilers and recap, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports