The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Team of Writers Back to Work, Tease on Twitter about an Awesome New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 24, 2014 12:37 PM EST
Details on "The Originals" Season 2 have been scarce because the writers also went on a break after working on the couple of episodes filmed before the summer hiatus of the CW TV spinoff series. Now, it looks like there will be a surge of teasers, spoilers and information on the second season since the writers announced their return to work on Twitter.
The team of writers behind the scripts of "The Originals" is back and excited for work as they teased about it on their official Twitter account on Wednesday, June 18. The writers further teased that "The Originals" Season 2 is going to be awesome with the Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) back, the rest of the characters and even the new ones.
"First week back together in the room, and oh man is Season 2 gonna be awesome. It feels good to be bad again #TheOriginals," the Originals writers posted on their Twitter account @OGsWriters. Fans of the CW TV series are excited to find out what will happen next following the intense Season 1 finale.
The arrival of Klaus' daughter, Hope, may have made the Original hybrid's heart soft but viewers can still expect Klaus' dark and evil side surfacing especially if his enemies want to harm him or his hybrid child. As for Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin), the new hybrid is also expected to be a changed person after the heartbreaking separation from her daughter in order to keep the child safe from the claws of the witches.
Aussie actress Phoebe Tonkin previously teased that her character will sadly be going down the dark path, becoming very broken and lost all because of her new identity and the separation from her baby. In "The Originals" Season 2, Klaus will be facing old and new enemies starting with the return of his parents, Mikael (Sebastian Roché) and Esther (Alice Evans).
Additionally, there will be two new witches in New Orleans who may not be the biggest fans of the Mikaelson family. Actress Sonja Sohn has been cast to portray the powerful witch Lenore while "Teen Wolf" star Daniel Sharman joins the cast as Kaleb.
Then, there is also Francesca Correa (Peta Sergeant) and the rest of the Correa clan who has the Guerrera werewolf gene. Fans can recall that Francesca betrayed the Mikaelson family and the Correa family killed a lot of vampires in the French Quarter so it is expected that they will still be evil in Season 2 and Klaus will do something to get even with them.
"The Originals" will be back on October 2014 with an awesome Season 2 on the CW Network.
First week back together in the room, and oh man is Season 2 gonna be awesome. It feels good to be bad again #TheOriginals
— Originals Writers (@OGsWriters) June 19, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Sebastian Roché: 'The Originals' and 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Marries Actress Alicia Hannah Kim in France - [READ]
'The Originals' Season 2 Speculations: Leadership, Time Jump and another Crossover with 'The Vampire Diaries' - [READ]
'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: 'The Wire' Actress Sonja Sohn Cast as Klaus' Witch Enemy Lenore, Nathaniel Buzolic to Appear as Kol Mikaelson - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate