The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Team of Writers Back to Work, Tease on Twitter about an Awesome New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 24, 2014 12:37 PM EST
Details on "The Originals" Season 2 have been scarce because the writers also went on a break after working on the couple of episodes filmed before the summer hiatus of the CW TV spinoff series. Now, it looks like there will be a surge of teasers, spoilers and information on the second season since the writers announced their return to work on Twitter.
The team of writers behind the scripts of "The Originals" is back and excited for work as they teased about it on their official Twitter account on Wednesday, June 18. The writers further teased that "The Originals" Season 2 is going to be awesome with the Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) back, the rest of the characters and even the new ones.
"First week back together in the room, and oh man is Season 2 gonna be awesome. It feels good to be bad again #TheOriginals," the Originals writers posted on their Twitter account @OGsWriters. Fans of the CW TV series are excited to find out what will happen next following the intense Season 1 finale.
The arrival of Klaus' daughter, Hope, may have made the Original hybrid's heart soft but viewers can still expect Klaus' dark and evil side surfacing especially if his enemies want to harm him or his hybrid child. As for Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin), the new hybrid is also expected to be a changed person after the heartbreaking separation from her daughter in order to keep the child safe from the claws of the witches.
Aussie actress Phoebe Tonkin previously teased that her character will sadly be going down the dark path, becoming very broken and lost all because of her new identity and the separation from her baby. In "The Originals" Season 2, Klaus will be facing old and new enemies starting with the return of his parents, Mikael (Sebastian Roché) and Esther (Alice Evans).
Additionally, there will be two new witches in New Orleans who may not be the biggest fans of the Mikaelson family. Actress Sonja Sohn has been cast to portray the powerful witch Lenore while "Teen Wolf" star Daniel Sharman joins the cast as Kaleb.
Then, there is also Francesca Correa (Peta Sergeant) and the rest of the Correa clan who has the Guerrera werewolf gene. Fans can recall that Francesca betrayed the Mikaelson family and the Correa family killed a lot of vampires in the French Quarter so it is expected that they will still be evil in Season 2 and Klaus will do something to get even with them.
"The Originals" will be back on October 2014 with an awesome Season 2 on the CW Network.
First week back together in the room, and oh man is Season 2 gonna be awesome. It feels good to be bad again #TheOriginals
— Originals Writers (@OGsWriters) June 19, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Sebastian Roché: 'The Originals' and 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Marries Actress Alicia Hannah Kim in France - [READ]
'The Originals' Season 2 Speculations: Leadership, Time Jump and another Crossover with 'The Vampire Diaries' - [READ]
'The Originals' Season 2 Spoilers: 'The Wire' Actress Sonja Sohn Cast as Klaus' Witch Enemy Lenore, Nathaniel Buzolic to Appear as Kol Mikaelson - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS