Batman: Arkham Knight February Release Date and a New Voice Actor Leaked
By Gel Galang | June 24, 2014 12:04 PM EST
The most that anybody knows regarding the release date of "Batman: Arkham Knight" is a vague "2015" as developer Rocksteady remains very coy and a bit of a tease about it.
But between a previously speculated leak coming from voice actor Kevin Conroy who had mentioned a January 2015 release date and other speculations roaming the Internet, Microsoft Store has added to the rumour mill, this time with a spotted release date in one of its postings for the "Batman: Arkham Knight."
VG 24/7 has managed to snag a screenshot of the posting with a release date, which has a very specific February 24, 2015 release date tagged to the title and even a price tag of $59.99 for the Xbox One version.
Previous reports have not implied possible time exclusives or specials for the Xbox One. Given how Microsoft has not yet taken down the listing or the release date until now, this may be a potential release date as well for the PS4 and PC version, if the listing turns out to be legitimate.
In any case, with Warner Bros. and Rocksteady still keeping mum about further release date details for "Batman: Arkham Knight," it's best to take this with a pinch of salt.
Stephen Amell to be Part of "Batman: Arkham Knight?"
In the voice actors department, reports have been trickling in about the possibility of Green Arrow joining the cast of "Batman: Arkham Knight."
Comic Book Movie reports that Stephen Amell, who has lent his voice to Green Arrow in "Injustice: Gods Among Us" has been teasing over his Facebook page that he will be taking on the Green Arrow voice role "for a popular video game franchise tomorrow,"
The relation of this leak with "Batman: Arkham Knight, according to the source, has something to do with the timing of the teasers and the Sony E3 2014 for Rocksteady's latest project.
While there is no explicit mention of "Batman: Arkham Knight," it seems that Amell has teased a possible open-world game titled "Grand Theft Auto Starling" though this is supposedly a nod to "Batman: Arkham Knight" being an open-world game.
The listing over at IMDB with regard to the voice actors for "Batman: Arkham Knight" has not yet added Amell in any way, though this is neither a confirmation or a disconfirmation of the speculation.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown