Batman: Arkham Knight February Release Date and a New Voice Actor Leaked
By Gel Galang | June 24, 2014 12:04 PM EST
The most that anybody knows regarding the release date of "Batman: Arkham Knight" is a vague "2015" as developer Rocksteady remains very coy and a bit of a tease about it.
But between a previously speculated leak coming from voice actor Kevin Conroy who had mentioned a January 2015 release date and other speculations roaming the Internet, Microsoft Store has added to the rumour mill, this time with a spotted release date in one of its postings for the "Batman: Arkham Knight."
VG 24/7 has managed to snag a screenshot of the posting with a release date, which has a very specific February 24, 2015 release date tagged to the title and even a price tag of $59.99 for the Xbox One version.
Previous reports have not implied possible time exclusives or specials for the Xbox One. Given how Microsoft has not yet taken down the listing or the release date until now, this may be a potential release date as well for the PS4 and PC version, if the listing turns out to be legitimate.
In any case, with Warner Bros. and Rocksteady still keeping mum about further release date details for "Batman: Arkham Knight," it's best to take this with a pinch of salt.
Stephen Amell to be Part of "Batman: Arkham Knight?"
In the voice actors department, reports have been trickling in about the possibility of Green Arrow joining the cast of "Batman: Arkham Knight."
Comic Book Movie reports that Stephen Amell, who has lent his voice to Green Arrow in "Injustice: Gods Among Us" has been teasing over his Facebook page that he will be taking on the Green Arrow voice role "for a popular video game franchise tomorrow,"
The relation of this leak with "Batman: Arkham Knight, according to the source, has something to do with the timing of the teasers and the Sony E3 2014 for Rocksteady's latest project.
While there is no explicit mention of "Batman: Arkham Knight," it seems that Amell has teased a possible open-world game titled "Grand Theft Auto Starling" though this is supposedly a nod to "Batman: Arkham Knight" being an open-world game.
The listing over at IMDB with regard to the voice actors for "Batman: Arkham Knight" has not yet added Amell in any way, though this is neither a confirmation or a disconfirmation of the speculation.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- Sony Xperia Z3 Five Things Unveiled: 2 Metres Water-Resistance, Sprint US, Specifications, LTE Certification, Sports Sensor
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen