Batman: Arkham Knight February Release Date and a New Voice Actor Leaked
By Gel Galang | June 24, 2014 12:04 PM EST
The most that anybody knows regarding the release date of "Batman: Arkham Knight" is a vague "2015" as developer Rocksteady remains very coy and a bit of a tease about it.
But between a previously speculated leak coming from voice actor Kevin Conroy who had mentioned a January 2015 release date and other speculations roaming the Internet, Microsoft Store has added to the rumour mill, this time with a spotted release date in one of its postings for the "Batman: Arkham Knight."
VG 24/7 has managed to snag a screenshot of the posting with a release date, which has a very specific February 24, 2015 release date tagged to the title and even a price tag of $59.99 for the Xbox One version.
Previous reports have not implied possible time exclusives or specials for the Xbox One. Given how Microsoft has not yet taken down the listing or the release date until now, this may be a potential release date as well for the PS4 and PC version, if the listing turns out to be legitimate.
In any case, with Warner Bros. and Rocksteady still keeping mum about further release date details for "Batman: Arkham Knight," it's best to take this with a pinch of salt.
Stephen Amell to be Part of "Batman: Arkham Knight?"
In the voice actors department, reports have been trickling in about the possibility of Green Arrow joining the cast of "Batman: Arkham Knight."
Comic Book Movie reports that Stephen Amell, who has lent his voice to Green Arrow in "Injustice: Gods Among Us" has been teasing over his Facebook page that he will be taking on the Green Arrow voice role "for a popular video game franchise tomorrow,"
The relation of this leak with "Batman: Arkham Knight, according to the source, has something to do with the timing of the teasers and the Sony E3 2014 for Rocksteady's latest project.
While there is no explicit mention of "Batman: Arkham Knight," it seems that Amell has teased a possible open-world game titled "Grand Theft Auto Starling" though this is supposedly a nod to "Batman: Arkham Knight" being an open-world game.
The listing over at IMDB with regard to the voice actors for "Batman: Arkham Knight" has not yet added Amell in any way, though this is neither a confirmation or a disconfirmation of the speculation.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar