World Cup 2014: Chileans Enraged at Dutch Over Loss of Chance to Take Part in Marlen Doll’s Sex Marathon After 2-0 Debacle in Hands of The Netherlands
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 24, 2014 9:54 AM EST
If sports fans would base it on tweets, Chileans are mad at Dutch for two things. First, is their national soccer team's 0-2 debacle on Monday in the hands of The Netherlands team in the World Cup match. Second, is the opportunity to join Chilean porn star Marlen Doll in a 24-hour sex marathon.
Chileans can blame super-subs Leroy Fer and Memphis Depay for two late goals that ended the South American nation's goal to top the World Cup Group B in the match at Sao Paulo.
Louis van Gaal, coach of the Dutch team said after their victory, "The most clever team won the game," quoted by The Sydney Morning Herald.
He added, "With Memphis, we analysed that Chile in the last 15 minutes always give more space so if you field a more creative player you'll have a chance to make opportunities."
Following the loss of Chile's team, some Twitter members commented on the impact of the game results on Marlen's promise to have sex with strangers for the whole day. It would have been the third after the triple-X actress romped with males for 12 hours when Chile won over Australia and 26 hours when Chile beat Spain.
Martin Gicheru noted, "Chileans are not getting laid tonight, they lost to Netherlands."
Common Man 2.9 predicted "Marlen Doll's twitter followers to invade & destroy Netherlands after they beat Chile 2-0."
Many of the tweets in the Spanish language includes the phrase "jajajajajaja" which implies making fun of the lost chance of Chilean men to have free sex with Marlen Doll.
The end of Chile's campaign to be FIFA World Cup champions could possibly also signal the end of Marlen's 15-minute fame or it could signal more skinflick projects because of the international exposure her sex marathons made.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight