World Cup 2014: Chileans Enraged at Dutch Over Loss of Chance to Take Part in Marlen Doll’s Sex Marathon After 2-0 Debacle in Hands of The Netherlands
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 24, 2014 9:54 AM EST
If sports fans would base it on tweets, Chileans are mad at Dutch for two things. First, is their national soccer team's 0-2 debacle on Monday in the hands of The Netherlands team in the World Cup match. Second, is the opportunity to join Chilean porn star Marlen Doll in a 24-hour sex marathon.
Chileans can blame super-subs Leroy Fer and Memphis Depay for two late goals that ended the South American nation's goal to top the World Cup Group B in the match at Sao Paulo.
Louis van Gaal, coach of the Dutch team said after their victory, "The most clever team won the game," quoted by The Sydney Morning Herald.
He added, "With Memphis, we analysed that Chile in the last 15 minutes always give more space so if you field a more creative player you'll have a chance to make opportunities."
Following the loss of Chile's team, some Twitter members commented on the impact of the game results on Marlen's promise to have sex with strangers for the whole day. It would have been the third after the triple-X actress romped with males for 12 hours when Chile won over Australia and 26 hours when Chile beat Spain.
Martin Gicheru noted, "Chileans are not getting laid tonight, they lost to Netherlands."
Common Man 2.9 predicted "Marlen Doll's twitter followers to invade & destroy Netherlands after they beat Chile 2-0."
Many of the tweets in the Spanish language includes the phrase "jajajajajaja" which implies making fun of the lost chance of Chilean men to have free sex with Marlen Doll.
The end of Chile's campaign to be FIFA World Cup champions could possibly also signal the end of Marlen's 15-minute fame or it could signal more skinflick projects because of the international exposure her sex marathons made.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate