Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Back in Each Other’s Arms, Trying to Be More Spiritual Together
By Annie Dee | June 24, 2014 9:38 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez do not see anything wrong with getting back together in each other's arms even after all the drama they experienced. Reports claimed that aside from going to dates and attending parties, the two are also inseparable at bible study. Selena Gomez returned from a spritual trip to Nepal and this might account for their sudden interest in being spiritual, together.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to E!, Justin and Selena were seated together at a bible study and were "touchy and affectionate" with each other while participating at the service. Then there's also a photo from a friend showing the two taking a nap providing more evidence that they were indeed, together.
The two are not in hiding though. Justin posted an Instagram photo of pastor Judah Smith during the service, while an Instagram video Selena posted of a gospel performance appears to have been filmed there also.
Last week, the two were snuggling up together on an Instagram photo with the caption of "Our love is unconditional" and they were also pretty cuddly during the birthday bash thrown by their friend Alfredo Flores, a photographer.
Even though the Instagram photo has already been deleted, out of fear that the public will get into their business again, the two are not hiding their once-again blossoming relationship by being spotted at a bible study together, MTV reports.
Prior to the bible study date they reportedly had, Just Jared also reported them having a movie date. A fan at the Westfield Century Mall in the Los Angeles area captured Bieber and Gomez as they came out from a movie theater with security behind them. As they walked away, Selena was seen to have put her right arm around Bieber's back.
"You just can't drop those feelings," a source told E!. "There is too much there."
Bieber has Nepal to thank for Gomez's sudden change of heart.
"It wa beautiful. It was spiritual," she told ABC News after she returned from Nepal. "I never showered, ever, because I was in the field every day and it just felt like I was removed, completely, from my bubble that I live in...I mean, I was visiting with children who were trying to beg their parents for a toilet. And we're complaining we got to do stuff every day. That's when you really understand and that was the best gift that I received."
"I've always loved my life," she also said in the interview. "I think there are certain parts of my life I wish I could have to myself and things I could do and grow and experience. But it would almost be just hypocritical of me if I complained about it. I think it's silly sometimes what happens, but I love what I do and I guess I gotta deal with it."
"She still loves him," the E! source said. "It is hard for her to get over him because they have so much history." That and the realization she got from her retreat that she should just be happy instead of hurt probably made it easy for Justin to reportedly convince her that they should be together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown