Orlando Bloom Taylor Swift Romance Fails To Take Off Because of Selena Gomez: Taylor Wants Orlando to Date Selena
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 9:35 AM EST
Miranda Kerr' ex-husband Orlando Bloom is quite keen to date "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer but according to various media resources, Swift has been refusing his romantic advances. The reason could be Taylor's friendship with Selena Gomes, who too has a thing for Orlando, Perezhilton.com is reporting.
Musician Taylor Swift arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Since Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift are good friends, Taylor is aware of the fact that Selena once hung out with the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star Bloom and likes him a lot. She does not want to hurt her best friends feeling hence she is not responding to Orlando's requests to go on a date with him even though they are staying in the same neighborhood.
Orlando has gone to the extent of buying an apartment adjacent to Taylor Swift's apartment at 155 Franklin Street in Manhattan, kpopstarz.com is reporting adding that both stars are living on the fourth floor only. Orlando, who has recently separated from Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr, has been persuading Taylor very passionately by sending her several text messages.
"Orlando has been bombarding Taylor with text messages and phone calls, begging her for a date. But she's been playing hard to get. She's flattered because she thinks Orlando is so sexy and, in normal circumstances, she would leap at the chance," a source close to Taylor revealed to National Enquirer, kpopstarz.com reveals.
However, Taylor - who has a history of boyfriends, wants a serious relationship with commitment and not just a fling with Bloom. She is aware of the fact that Selena wants to have a relationship with Bloom and that too is not letting her take any step in relation with Bloom.
"She's looking for a serious relationship. She doesn't want to be just another notch on his belt. Taylor knows that Selena is nuts about Orlando and wants to have a real relationship with him. Yet all he seems to want to do is ask her about Taylor!" the source added.
After getting no response from Orlando Bloom, Selena is however back to her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber and the two seem to be having a good time with each other. So both Orlando and Taylor are definitely single if they want to explore!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements