Orlando Bloom Taylor Swift Romance Fails To Take Off Because of Selena Gomez: Taylor Wants Orlando to Date Selena
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 9:35 AM EST
Miranda Kerr' ex-husband Orlando Bloom is quite keen to date "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer but according to various media resources, Swift has been refusing his romantic advances. The reason could be Taylor's friendship with Selena Gomes, who too has a thing for Orlando, Perezhilton.com is reporting.
Musician Taylor Swift arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Since Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift are good friends, Taylor is aware of the fact that Selena once hung out with the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star Bloom and likes him a lot. She does not want to hurt her best friends feeling hence she is not responding to Orlando's requests to go on a date with him even though they are staying in the same neighborhood.
Orlando has gone to the extent of buying an apartment adjacent to Taylor Swift's apartment at 155 Franklin Street in Manhattan, kpopstarz.com is reporting adding that both stars are living on the fourth floor only. Orlando, who has recently separated from Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr, has been persuading Taylor very passionately by sending her several text messages.
"Orlando has been bombarding Taylor with text messages and phone calls, begging her for a date. But she's been playing hard to get. She's flattered because she thinks Orlando is so sexy and, in normal circumstances, she would leap at the chance," a source close to Taylor revealed to National Enquirer, kpopstarz.com reveals.
However, Taylor - who has a history of boyfriends, wants a serious relationship with commitment and not just a fling with Bloom. She is aware of the fact that Selena wants to have a relationship with Bloom and that too is not letting her take any step in relation with Bloom.
"She's looking for a serious relationship. She doesn't want to be just another notch on his belt. Taylor knows that Selena is nuts about Orlando and wants to have a real relationship with him. Yet all he seems to want to do is ask her about Taylor!" the source added.
After getting no response from Orlando Bloom, Selena is however back to her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber and the two seem to be having a good time with each other. So both Orlando and Taylor are definitely single if they want to explore!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia