Orlando Bloom Taylor Swift Romance Fails To Take Off Because of Selena Gomez: Taylor Wants Orlando to Date Selena
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 9:35 AM EST
Miranda Kerr' ex-husband Orlando Bloom is quite keen to date "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer but according to various media resources, Swift has been refusing his romantic advances. The reason could be Taylor's friendship with Selena Gomes, who too has a thing for Orlando, Perezhilton.com is reporting.
Musician Taylor Swift arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Since Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift are good friends, Taylor is aware of the fact that Selena once hung out with the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star Bloom and likes him a lot. She does not want to hurt her best friends feeling hence she is not responding to Orlando's requests to go on a date with him even though they are staying in the same neighborhood.
Orlando has gone to the extent of buying an apartment adjacent to Taylor Swift's apartment at 155 Franklin Street in Manhattan, kpopstarz.com is reporting adding that both stars are living on the fourth floor only. Orlando, who has recently separated from Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr, has been persuading Taylor very passionately by sending her several text messages.
"Orlando has been bombarding Taylor with text messages and phone calls, begging her for a date. But she's been playing hard to get. She's flattered because she thinks Orlando is so sexy and, in normal circumstances, she would leap at the chance," a source close to Taylor revealed to National Enquirer, kpopstarz.com reveals.
However, Taylor - who has a history of boyfriends, wants a serious relationship with commitment and not just a fling with Bloom. She is aware of the fact that Selena wants to have a relationship with Bloom and that too is not letting her take any step in relation with Bloom.
"She's looking for a serious relationship. She doesn't want to be just another notch on his belt. Taylor knows that Selena is nuts about Orlando and wants to have a real relationship with him. Yet all he seems to want to do is ask her about Taylor!" the source added.
After getting no response from Orlando Bloom, Selena is however back to her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber and the two seem to be having a good time with each other. So both Orlando and Taylor are definitely single if they want to explore!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date