Robert Pattinson, Katy Perry Romance: Pair Spotted Kissing Each Other and Getting Cosy at The Rover Premier
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 9:07 AM EST
Now that Robert Pattinson has publically accepted that he is single and no longer with ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart, he is getting hooked up with good friend and pop star Katy Perry. The pair was seen kissing each other and having good time at the after party of Robert's latest flick "The Rover" in Hollywood, Radaronline.com is reporting.
Cast member Robert Pattinson poses during a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
It's Official! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Romance Over: Robert Finally Confesses He is 'Single' and Finds it Very 'Exciting' [SEE VIDEO]
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart in 'Casual' Relationship: R-Patz Confesses, Still in Touch with K-Stew
The pair has never accepted publically that they two are linked to each other romantically and have maintained that they are just good friends but according to onlookers, Robert was seen kissing Katy all through the night.
"She looked gorgeous in a lace sequin black mini-dress, and they hugged and kissed. He kept kissing her the entire night," an unnamed source told the Web site.
The Web site is also posting pictures of Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson from the party. The 29-year-old "Dark Horse" songstress looks gorgeous wearing a black sequinned knee length dress while Rob is at his handsome best wearing a black formal jacket with trousers. The two seem at ease in their other's company and are seen laughing and enjoying drinks.
According to onlookers, Robert Pattinson's eyes "lit up" as he saw Katy arrive at the party and the two spent the entire evening together thereafter, the Web site reported.
The "Twilight" actor and the songstress have also attended Coachella Film Festival together sometime back and enjoyed each other's company. The two have known each since long and have been good friends. Earlier in 2010, the two have also famously attended a karaoke party while getting drunk and seemed to have a great chemistry.
Robert has been linked to her "Twilight" series co-star Kristen Stewart for a long time but their relationship took a tumble when Kristen Stewart was caught in a cheating scandal with her "Snow White and The Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.
In a latest interview, Robert got candid and answered questions about his current relationship status. When asked if he is seeing anyone, Rob answered in negative, saying "No." When the reporter re-confirmed by asking, "So, you're single?", Rob could not control his giggling and said, "Yeah, so exciting!" Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage