Robert Pattinson, Katy Perry Romance: Pair Spotted Kissing Each Other and Getting Cosy at The Rover Premier
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 9:07 AM EST
Now that Robert Pattinson has publically accepted that he is single and no longer with ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart, he is getting hooked up with good friend and pop star Katy Perry. The pair was seen kissing each other and having good time at the after party of Robert's latest flick "The Rover" in Hollywood, Radaronline.com is reporting.
Cast member Robert Pattinson poses during a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
It's Official! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Romance Over: Robert Finally Confesses He is 'Single' and Finds it Very 'Exciting' [SEE VIDEO]
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart in 'Casual' Relationship: R-Patz Confesses, Still in Touch with K-Stew
The pair has never accepted publically that they two are linked to each other romantically and have maintained that they are just good friends but according to onlookers, Robert was seen kissing Katy all through the night.
"She looked gorgeous in a lace sequin black mini-dress, and they hugged and kissed. He kept kissing her the entire night," an unnamed source told the Web site.
The Web site is also posting pictures of Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson from the party. The 29-year-old "Dark Horse" songstress looks gorgeous wearing a black sequinned knee length dress while Rob is at his handsome best wearing a black formal jacket with trousers. The two seem at ease in their other's company and are seen laughing and enjoying drinks.
According to onlookers, Robert Pattinson's eyes "lit up" as he saw Katy arrive at the party and the two spent the entire evening together thereafter, the Web site reported.
The "Twilight" actor and the songstress have also attended Coachella Film Festival together sometime back and enjoyed each other's company. The two have known each since long and have been good friends. Earlier in 2010, the two have also famously attended a karaoke party while getting drunk and seemed to have a great chemistry.
Robert has been linked to her "Twilight" series co-star Kristen Stewart for a long time but their relationship took a tumble when Kristen Stewart was caught in a cheating scandal with her "Snow White and The Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.
In a latest interview, Robert got candid and answered questions about his current relationship status. When asked if he is seeing anyone, Rob answered in negative, saying "No." When the reporter re-confirmed by asking, "So, you're single?", Rob could not control his giggling and said, "Yeah, so exciting!" Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around