Miranda Kerr’s Ex Orlando Bloom Obsessed to Date Taylor Swift: Reports [PHOTOS]
June 24, 2014 9:02 AM EST
Miranda Kerr’s Ex Orlando Bloom Desperate Obsession to Date Taylor Swift [PHOTOS]
"Lord of the Rings" star Orlando Bloom is reportedly obsessed to date Taylor Swift after he was reportedly dating the singer's on-and-off again best friend Selena Gomez. According to a recent report of the National Inquirer posted on Perez Hilton, the actor has been begging Swift for a date for quite some time, now that he is single again.
"Orlando has been bombarding Taylor with text messages and phone calls, begging her for a date," Taylor's friend told the publication in an interview. "But she's been playing hard to get. She's flattered because she thinks Orlando is so sexy and, in normal circumstances, she would leap at the chance"
The "Red" singer is reportedly concerned about Gomez who allegedly has the hots to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor, even if the singer is still dating his estranged boyfriend Justin Bieber. But Swift is not just worried about her friendship with Selena but also to the actor's ex-wife Miranda Kerr, and doesn't want to be the actor's rebound girlfriend.
"She's looking for a serious relationship. She doesn't want to be just another notch on his belt. Taylor knows that Selena is nuts about Orlando and wants to have a real relationship with him. Yet all he seems to want to do is ask her about Taylor!" the source added.
According to some sources, Ed Sheeran is trying to match the two stars since he is friends with both of them. The British singer who is scheduled to release his new album "x" on June 23 is Swift's BFF as the two pals routinely crashing each other's concerts for surprise performances and even hang out together on awards shows.
Meanwhile, the British star reportedly purchased a $4.875 million bachelor pad in New York after splitting from his estranged wife Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr. His new place is a three-floor, three-bedroom house where he intends to continue to co-parent their three-year-old son, Flynn.
Bloom's posh pad is allegedly located in the same building as the singer's penthouse apartment, and was even thrilled when his offer was accepted. So could this be a start of Orlando Bloom and Taylor Swift romance?
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge