Miranda Kerr’s Ex Orlando Bloom Obsessed to Date Taylor Swift: Reports [PHOTOS]
June 24, 2014 9:02 AM EST
Miranda Kerr’s Ex Orlando Bloom Desperate Obsession to Date Taylor Swift [PHOTOS]
"Lord of the Rings" star Orlando Bloom is reportedly obsessed to date Taylor Swift after he was reportedly dating the singer's on-and-off again best friend Selena Gomez. According to a recent report of the National Inquirer posted on Perez Hilton, the actor has been begging Swift for a date for quite some time, now that he is single again.
"Orlando has been bombarding Taylor with text messages and phone calls, begging her for a date," Taylor's friend told the publication in an interview. "But she's been playing hard to get. She's flattered because she thinks Orlando is so sexy and, in normal circumstances, she would leap at the chance"
The "Red" singer is reportedly concerned about Gomez who allegedly has the hots to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor, even if the singer is still dating his estranged boyfriend Justin Bieber. But Swift is not just worried about her friendship with Selena but also to the actor's ex-wife Miranda Kerr, and doesn't want to be the actor's rebound girlfriend.
"She's looking for a serious relationship. She doesn't want to be just another notch on his belt. Taylor knows that Selena is nuts about Orlando and wants to have a real relationship with him. Yet all he seems to want to do is ask her about Taylor!" the source added.
According to some sources, Ed Sheeran is trying to match the two stars since he is friends with both of them. The British singer who is scheduled to release his new album "x" on June 23 is Swift's BFF as the two pals routinely crashing each other's concerts for surprise performances and even hang out together on awards shows.
Meanwhile, the British star reportedly purchased a $4.875 million bachelor pad in New York after splitting from his estranged wife Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr. His new place is a three-floor, three-bedroom house where he intends to continue to co-parent their three-year-old son, Flynn.
Bloom's posh pad is allegedly located in the same building as the singer's penthouse apartment, and was even thrilled when his offer was accepted. So could this be a start of Orlando Bloom and Taylor Swift romance?
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People