Miranda Kerr’s Ex Orlando Bloom Obsessed to Date Taylor Swift: Reports [PHOTOS]
June 24, 2014 9:02 AM EST
Miranda Kerr’s Ex Orlando Bloom Desperate Obsession to Date Taylor Swift [PHOTOS]
"Lord of the Rings" star Orlando Bloom is reportedly obsessed to date Taylor Swift after he was reportedly dating the singer's on-and-off again best friend Selena Gomez. According to a recent report of the National Inquirer posted on Perez Hilton, the actor has been begging Swift for a date for quite some time, now that he is single again.
"Orlando has been bombarding Taylor with text messages and phone calls, begging her for a date," Taylor's friend told the publication in an interview. "But she's been playing hard to get. She's flattered because she thinks Orlando is so sexy and, in normal circumstances, she would leap at the chance"
The "Red" singer is reportedly concerned about Gomez who allegedly has the hots to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor, even if the singer is still dating his estranged boyfriend Justin Bieber. But Swift is not just worried about her friendship with Selena but also to the actor's ex-wife Miranda Kerr, and doesn't want to be the actor's rebound girlfriend.
"She's looking for a serious relationship. She doesn't want to be just another notch on his belt. Taylor knows that Selena is nuts about Orlando and wants to have a real relationship with him. Yet all he seems to want to do is ask her about Taylor!" the source added.
According to some sources, Ed Sheeran is trying to match the two stars since he is friends with both of them. The British singer who is scheduled to release his new album "x" on June 23 is Swift's BFF as the two pals routinely crashing each other's concerts for surprise performances and even hang out together on awards shows.
Meanwhile, the British star reportedly purchased a $4.875 million bachelor pad in New York after splitting from his estranged wife Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr. His new place is a three-floor, three-bedroom house where he intends to continue to co-parent their three-year-old son, Flynn.
Bloom's posh pad is allegedly located in the same building as the singer's penthouse apartment, and was even thrilled when his offer was accepted. So could this be a start of Orlando Bloom and Taylor Swift romance?
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft