Selena Gomez Struts her Sexy Side
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 24, 2014 8:52 AM EST
Selena Gomez showed her steamy side as she rocked a sexy lingerie for her Instagram account.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
She strut a corset lingerie, with a floral shawl, bling bling and her hair down to over 9 million Instagram followers. Despite the lack of description about this shot, it gathered over 664,000 likers on the Internet as of June 20.
Recently, the youthful star welcomed cops in her home as neighbors complained about the noise her party had created. The music during the get-together must have gone too loud for the neighbors' ears, forcing them to call the authorities to intervene. Luckily, Selena was cooperative and still seemed to have fun despite the interruption as seen in her Instagram account where she posted a picture of some of her guests playing instruments.
But before this small fiasco, she was spotted with Justin Bieber at their friend, Alfredo Flores's party. This raised the public's eyebrow as another speculation started to brew. Their closeness suggested that they already rekindled their romance as they held hands, danced, acted with Public Display of Affection (PDA), but the two did not make out. Both sides refused to comment about the spreading rumours. This only led to people speculating about the real status of their relationship.
In addition to that, there were rumours about the two planning to buy a house in Mexico and spend a vacation there. But their reconciliation always gets to a halt whenever Justin's bad boy demeanor occurred. This even made the public more confused about their on-and-off romance.
Their whirlwind love started in 2011 as they were usually spotted together in different occasions. The rumours continued to ignite as Justin ordered numerous bouquets of flowers for Selena on Valentine's Day until she finally admitted their relationship on March. But on 2012, their fairytale-like story ended as news about their break-up filled the Internet. Since then, people began to specualte if they would get back together especially when they were seen hanging out for countless times.
Many believed that they were still in the process of reconciliation since Justin had to prove his positive changes to Selena.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related