Watch Out Kim Kardashian! Kendall and Kylie Jenner in Talks to Have Their Own Teenage Talk Show
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 8:30 AM EST
Watch out Kim Kardashian as your step sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner are posing a serious competition for the Kardashian family! The Jenner sisters are really rocking and might land up having a talk show of their own, it has been revealed. More recently, Kendall and Kylie Jenner have recently been appreciated for their debut hosting performance at the MuchMusic Awards in Canada.
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The two sisters did a good job at co-hosting the event in Toronto, Canada and they are currently in talks for doing their own teenage chat show, Hollywoodlife.com is reporting citing some unnamed sources. Given the fact that the two sisters themselves are teenagers (Kendall is 18-years-old while Kylie is 15) having a show for teenagers could be a good idea as they have good friends circle with many celebrity teens too.
"Following their huge success of co-hosting the MuchMusic Awards show in Canada, Kendall and Kylie have been in talks to have their own talk show geared towards teens and teen issues," the Web site quotes a family friend of the Jenner's as saying.
The show is expected to be shown on E! channel where their reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is also being aired. Kendall and Kylie are expected to talk about teenage problems and address important teenage issues.
The two sisters have friendship with many teens and famous celebs including Willow Smith, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, so there is speculation that they could convince them to come as guests on their upcoming talk show, the Web site revealed.
The Jenner sisters liked the idea of addressing teenage problems and are also quite confident after their recent hosting stint. Kendall Jenner stunned everyone with her revealing choice of dress at the MuchMusic Awards. Read more about it here.
"So far, they both love the idea, and if it did happen, they'd want to focus on subjects like self-esteem, dating, fashion, and celebrity interviews," the Web site added.
According to the industry insiders, there is a strong market for this kind of teenage talk show right now. The two sisters are more of celebrities now and have a lot of fans too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage