Watch Out Kim Kardashian! Kendall and Kylie Jenner in Talks to Have Their Own Teenage Talk Show
By nidhi tewari | June 24, 2014 8:30 AM EST
Watch out Kim Kardashian as your step sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner are posing a serious competition for the Kardashian family! The Jenner sisters are really rocking and might land up having a talk show of their own, it has been revealed. More recently, Kendall and Kylie Jenner have recently been appreciated for their debut hosting performance at the MuchMusic Awards in Canada.
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The two sisters did a good job at co-hosting the event in Toronto, Canada and they are currently in talks for doing their own teenage chat show, Hollywoodlife.com is reporting citing some unnamed sources. Given the fact that the two sisters themselves are teenagers (Kendall is 18-years-old while Kylie is 15) having a show for teenagers could be a good idea as they have good friends circle with many celebrity teens too.
"Following their huge success of co-hosting the MuchMusic Awards show in Canada, Kendall and Kylie have been in talks to have their own talk show geared towards teens and teen issues," the Web site quotes a family friend of the Jenner's as saying.
The show is expected to be shown on E! channel where their reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is also being aired. Kendall and Kylie are expected to talk about teenage problems and address important teenage issues.
The two sisters have friendship with many teens and famous celebs including Willow Smith, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, so there is speculation that they could convince them to come as guests on their upcoming talk show, the Web site revealed.
The Jenner sisters liked the idea of addressing teenage problems and are also quite confident after their recent hosting stint. Kendall Jenner stunned everyone with her revealing choice of dress at the MuchMusic Awards. Read more about it here.
"So far, they both love the idea, and if it did happen, they'd want to focus on subjects like self-esteem, dating, fashion, and celebrity interviews," the Web site added.
According to the industry insiders, there is a strong market for this kind of teenage talk show right now. The two sisters are more of celebrities now and have a lot of fans too.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- 'CSI Crime Scene Investigation' Season 15 Recap: Episode 7 ‘Road to Recovery' Aired On Nov. 23, 2014, A Girl In A Rehabilitation Facility Ends Up Dead In A Pool And The ‘CSI Las Vegas’ Team Investigated Her Death [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James