The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Spoilers: Name of the Next Bachelor Revealed; Things to Know About Him
By jaskiran kaur | June 23, 2014 11:52 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is only six weeks old and name of the next bachelor has already surfaced. Fans know that one out of the 25 suitors of Andi Dorfman will star as the lead of "The Bachelor" (2015). According to the latest report, Bachelor Season 19 will feature Chris Soules looking for a partner.
With the help of sources close to the show, Hollywood Life found out that the 32-year-old Chris Soules is the next bachelor and auditions for his season are underway.
"Chris the Farmer is the new Bachelor," the source told the Web site. The source also revealed that he is the contestant who "makes it far in Andi's season." Also, fans of "The Bachelorette" 2014 "really connect with him."
"He's handsome and successful, making him a great candidate for the show," the source said.
Even though "The Bachelor" won't happen until next season here are few things you need to know about the next bachelor.
About Chris Soules: Chris Soules is a farmer from Arlington in Iowa and he graduated from Iowa St.University. According to his Linkedin profile he is a Farmland Investment Specialist and works for Farm Management department at Summit Farms and Soules Farms. He is also involved in Real Estate business.
"He grew up on a grain farm in northeast Iowa near Strawberry Point. While attending Iowa State University, Soules worked with a major seed company. During his college career, he was a member of the Farm Op Club, the Farm Bureau Club and the Agronomy Club."
According to Reality Steve's description of Andi Dorfman's suitors, Chris Soules is "loaded" and "owns plenty of acres" in Iowa.
What Others Think About Him: Former "The Bachelorette" leading lady and "The Bachelor" winner Emily Maynard gushed about Chris Soules in her blog for Parade.
"I think every single girl in America is looking for a farmer just like him!" wrote Emily on her blog post. She loved his "genuine interest" in Andi and how he made her feel comfortable throughout their date. Emily thinks that Chris is "super cute" and a "gentleman."
How Far Does He Go in "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014): According to Reality Steve, Josh Murray is the winner of Andi Dorfman's season. However, Chris Soules makes it to the final four. He not only gets one-on-one date and date rose, but he also gets to take Andi to his Iowa on hometown date.
Do you think Chris Soules is the perfect choice for "The Bachelor" 2015? Or, is he the perfect winner for "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014). Which role fits him better?
For more information and spoilers on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World