LIndsay Lohan Finds Another Trouble in London, Spotted Fighting With Jealous Kate Moss Over Husband
By Annie Dee | June 23, 2014 11:27 PM EST
After reports that Lindsay Lohan has finally found her footing and will go back to work, a new report surfaced about her getting entangled in another drama, setting doubts on her credibility to get her life back on track.
Model Kate Moss launches her 15th Kate Moss Topshop collection at Topshop's flagship store on Oxford Street in London April 29, 2014. REUTERS/Luke MacGregor
Witnesses cited the actress and Moss were in a heated public argument with Moss telling she was not happy that Lohan contacted her husband, Jamie Hince, when she first went to London.
According to the source, "Lindsay and Kate had a huge row at the Chiltern Firehouse. People around them noticed it was going on."
The source added, "The argument went on for a while and Kate seemed extremely annoyed with Lindsay contacting Jamie. She was ranting about it to a fellow diner at the restaurant."
"Kate wasn't happy when Lindsay arrived in the UK. There's no love lost between them and she knew they'd bump into each other eventually as they're both out on the town so much," they noted.
Because both Lohan and Moss frequent the Chiltern Firehouse in Marylebone, a celebrity hotspot, it is not that surprising that the two finally bumped into each other there, even though they are not on friendly terms.
Currently, Lohan has been staying in London for several months already because of the preparations she's doing for her appearance in David Mamet's "Speed-the-Plow" in the West End in November.
The model even scolded her husband for doing so. Surprisingly, it was about the same time as the Lohan-Moss brawl that Hince shared how much he loves his wife and how he cannot bear to stay away from her for too long.
He told Daily Mirror newspaper, "My wife is very much my sidekick, so I tend to get separation anxiety when I'm away from her."
The interview was done to promote his latest photography exhibition at New York's Morrison Hotel Gallery, which includes topless photos of his wife. The photos are doing well, going for as high as £2,400.
Discussing these naked photos, Jamie described his wife "annoyingly beautiful."
"She's really aesthetically open-minded. Sometimes a shot will come back that will be completely out of focus, wrong exposure - and it will be the most beautiful shot of the lot," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’