LIndsay Lohan Finds Another Trouble in London, Spotted Fighting With Jealous Kate Moss Over Husband
By Annie Dee | June 23, 2014 11:27 PM EST
After reports that Lindsay Lohan has finally found her footing and will go back to work, a new report surfaced about her getting entangled in another drama, setting doubts on her credibility to get her life back on track.
Model Kate Moss launches her 15th Kate Moss Topshop collection at Topshop's flagship store on Oxford Street in London April 29, 2014. REUTERS/Luke MacGregor
Witnesses cited the actress and Moss were in a heated public argument with Moss telling she was not happy that Lohan contacted her husband, Jamie Hince, when she first went to London.
According to the source, "Lindsay and Kate had a huge row at the Chiltern Firehouse. People around them noticed it was going on."
The source added, "The argument went on for a while and Kate seemed extremely annoyed with Lindsay contacting Jamie. She was ranting about it to a fellow diner at the restaurant."
"Kate wasn't happy when Lindsay arrived in the UK. There's no love lost between them and she knew they'd bump into each other eventually as they're both out on the town so much," they noted.
Because both Lohan and Moss frequent the Chiltern Firehouse in Marylebone, a celebrity hotspot, it is not that surprising that the two finally bumped into each other there, even though they are not on friendly terms.
Currently, Lohan has been staying in London for several months already because of the preparations she's doing for her appearance in David Mamet's "Speed-the-Plow" in the West End in November.
The model even scolded her husband for doing so. Surprisingly, it was about the same time as the Lohan-Moss brawl that Hince shared how much he loves his wife and how he cannot bear to stay away from her for too long.
He told Daily Mirror newspaper, "My wife is very much my sidekick, so I tend to get separation anxiety when I'm away from her."
The interview was done to promote his latest photography exhibition at New York's Morrison Hotel Gallery, which includes topless photos of his wife. The photos are doing well, going for as high as £2,400.
Discussing these naked photos, Jamie described his wife "annoyingly beautiful."
"She's really aesthetically open-minded. Sometimes a shot will come back that will be completely out of focus, wrong exposure - and it will be the most beautiful shot of the lot," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People