LIndsay Lohan Finds Another Trouble in London, Spotted Fighting With Jealous Kate Moss Over Husband
By Annie Dee | June 23, 2014 11:27 PM EST
After reports that Lindsay Lohan has finally found her footing and will go back to work, a new report surfaced about her getting entangled in another drama, setting doubts on her credibility to get her life back on track.
Model Kate Moss launches her 15th Kate Moss Topshop collection at Topshop's flagship store on Oxford Street in London April 29, 2014. REUTERS/Luke MacGregor
Witnesses cited the actress and Moss were in a heated public argument with Moss telling she was not happy that Lohan contacted her husband, Jamie Hince, when she first went to London.
According to the source, "Lindsay and Kate had a huge row at the Chiltern Firehouse. People around them noticed it was going on."
The source added, "The argument went on for a while and Kate seemed extremely annoyed with Lindsay contacting Jamie. She was ranting about it to a fellow diner at the restaurant."
"Kate wasn't happy when Lindsay arrived in the UK. There's no love lost between them and she knew they'd bump into each other eventually as they're both out on the town so much," they noted.
Because both Lohan and Moss frequent the Chiltern Firehouse in Marylebone, a celebrity hotspot, it is not that surprising that the two finally bumped into each other there, even though they are not on friendly terms.
Currently, Lohan has been staying in London for several months already because of the preparations she's doing for her appearance in David Mamet's "Speed-the-Plow" in the West End in November.
The model even scolded her husband for doing so. Surprisingly, it was about the same time as the Lohan-Moss brawl that Hince shared how much he loves his wife and how he cannot bear to stay away from her for too long.
He told Daily Mirror newspaper, "My wife is very much my sidekick, so I tend to get separation anxiety when I'm away from her."
The interview was done to promote his latest photography exhibition at New York's Morrison Hotel Gallery, which includes topless photos of his wife. The photos are doing well, going for as high as £2,400.
Discussing these naked photos, Jamie described his wife "annoyingly beautiful."
"She's really aesthetically open-minded. Sometimes a shot will come back that will be completely out of focus, wrong exposure - and it will be the most beautiful shot of the lot," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage