Kate Middleton Moves Out of Kensington Palace, Prince George to be Raised at Anmer Hall -Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 23, 2014 8:13 PM EST
Kate Middleton is reportedly moving out of Kensington palace as she plans to raise Prince George at Anmer Hall at Queen Elizabeth's Sandrigham estate. Middleton wants to give her son Prince George a quiet upbringing in the country side away from the hustle-bustle of the city, according to June 23 edition of Star magazine.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge smiles as she meets guests during a garden party held at Buckingham Palace, in central London June 10, 2014. REUTERS/John Stillwell/Pool
Queen Elizabeth has presented the picturesque estate, located in the lap of nature, to Prince William on his 30th birthday. Citing the Star magazine's report, Celebdirtylaundry says that Middleton wanting to raise Prince George away from the city atmosphere is not the only reason for the move, but she also wants to home school him. It is possible that Prince George may never attend civil schools, the Web site says.
"Some might say it's a little dull," a friend told Vanity Fair (via Inquister) about the royal couple's decision of moving to countryside, "but they love it. I saw William recently and he is so happy. They've grown out of clubbing and have no interest in parties. They just enjoy being together at home. No one bothers them in Anglesey, there are few paparazzi, and they love the countryside."
Meanwhile, there is also media buzz that suggests that Kate Middleton is pregnant with twin daughters. Celebdirtylaundry cited the report of Star magazine, which indicated that Middleton is 12 weeks pregnant. She was able to hide her pregnancy because she did not suffer from morning sickness this time.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did too. Kate's upbringing with Pippa [Middleton] was idyllic and she always wanted to have girls of her own to carry on the legacy of strong, happy women. Plus, she thinks George having sisters will be tremendously good for his character," a palace insider said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports