Kate Middleton Moves Out of Kensington Palace, Prince George to be Raised at Anmer Hall -Reports
By Sonalee singh | June 23, 2014 8:13 PM EST
Kate Middleton is reportedly moving out of Kensington palace as she plans to raise Prince George at Anmer Hall at Queen Elizabeth's Sandrigham estate. Middleton wants to give her son Prince George a quiet upbringing in the country side away from the hustle-bustle of the city, according to June 23 edition of Star magazine.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge smiles as she meets guests during a garden party held at Buckingham Palace, in central London June 10, 2014. REUTERS/John Stillwell/Pool
Queen Elizabeth has presented the picturesque estate, located in the lap of nature, to Prince William on his 30th birthday. Citing the Star magazine's report, Celebdirtylaundry says that Middleton wanting to raise Prince George away from the city atmosphere is not the only reason for the move, but she also wants to home school him. It is possible that Prince George may never attend civil schools, the Web site says.
"Some might say it's a little dull," a friend told Vanity Fair (via Inquister) about the royal couple's decision of moving to countryside, "but they love it. I saw William recently and he is so happy. They've grown out of clubbing and have no interest in parties. They just enjoy being together at home. No one bothers them in Anglesey, there are few paparazzi, and they love the countryside."
Meanwhile, there is also media buzz that suggests that Kate Middleton is pregnant with twin daughters. Celebdirtylaundry cited the report of Star magazine, which indicated that Middleton is 12 weeks pregnant. She was able to hide her pregnancy because she did not suffer from morning sickness this time.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did too. Kate's upbringing with Pippa [Middleton] was idyllic and she always wanted to have girls of her own to carry on the legacy of strong, happy women. Plus, she thinks George having sisters will be tremendously good for his character," a palace insider said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best