Demi Moore to Follow Ex-Husband Ashton Kutcher's Footsteps? Be Engaged to Current Boyfriend, Sean Friday
By Annie Dee | June 23, 2014 7:49 PM EST
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher had split up back in 2012. Since then, the two have moved on from each other with Ashton Kutcher planning to marry Mila Kunis. The two are also set to have their first baby in October.
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore's divorce finalised
Demi Moore, on the other hand, is seeing Sean Friday since January. However, not to be left behind, a report claimed that Demi Moore is set to follow her ex-husband's path and get engaged to boyfriend and have a baby too.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Demi Moore and Sean are about to be engaged. Not only that the online report claimed that Demi and Seth are so serious to have a baby in spite her age. If this is the case, this will be Demi Moore's fourth baby.
Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported, "They've been talking marriage and are going to slip away somewhere quiet and get engaged. They are even planning to have a baby!"
Celebrity Dirty Laundry's sources put forward that, "Demi also wants to steal attention away from Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, especially as her former husband and his new fiancé prepare for their own wedding and baby birth."
Probably unknown to Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis' wedding might be postponed. However, this does not mean that they're having second thoughts. According to the Evening Standards, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis want their baby to the guest of honour at their wedding. For that to happen, they have to wait until the "Black Swan" star gives birth in October. This is why, even though they already got engaged this year, a source claimed that, "[They're] not planning to get married before the baby is born."
The Evening Standards also reported that, "They have a lot going on right now. They've been focused on prepping for the baby and the new house."
"But they are really happy and in love. They can't wait for their baby to arrive."
The two started dating each other back in 2012, following Ashton's split from then 49-year-old Demi Moore. Ashton and Mila are said to be expecting a baby girl.
This report of Demi Moore and Sean Friday getting engaged runs in contrast to what was earlier reported by the same site. Celebrity Dirty Laundry earlier reported that the two are close to breaking up. Demi's friends and family think that Sean will dump Demi Moore and look for younger girls, just like Ashton did.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Demi Moore's son "Rumer [Willis] is afraid that when Sean is ready to start a family, he'll find a younger woman - just like (Demi's ex) Ashton Kutcher did with Mila Kunis."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies