Demi Moore to Follow Ex-Husband Ashton Kutcher's Footsteps? Be Engaged to Current Boyfriend, Sean Friday
By Annie Dee | June 23, 2014 7:49 PM EST
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher had split up back in 2012. Since then, the two have moved on from each other with Ashton Kutcher planning to marry Mila Kunis. The two are also set to have their first baby in October.
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore's divorce finalised
Demi Moore, on the other hand, is seeing Sean Friday since January. However, not to be left behind, a report claimed that Demi Moore is set to follow her ex-husband's path and get engaged to boyfriend and have a baby too.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Demi Moore and Sean are about to be engaged. Not only that the online report claimed that Demi and Seth are so serious to have a baby in spite her age. If this is the case, this will be Demi Moore's fourth baby.
Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported, "They've been talking marriage and are going to slip away somewhere quiet and get engaged. They are even planning to have a baby!"
Celebrity Dirty Laundry's sources put forward that, "Demi also wants to steal attention away from Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, especially as her former husband and his new fiancé prepare for their own wedding and baby birth."
Probably unknown to Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis' wedding might be postponed. However, this does not mean that they're having second thoughts. According to the Evening Standards, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis want their baby to the guest of honour at their wedding. For that to happen, they have to wait until the "Black Swan" star gives birth in October. This is why, even though they already got engaged this year, a source claimed that, "[They're] not planning to get married before the baby is born."
The Evening Standards also reported that, "They have a lot going on right now. They've been focused on prepping for the baby and the new house."
"But they are really happy and in love. They can't wait for their baby to arrive."
The two started dating each other back in 2012, following Ashton's split from then 49-year-old Demi Moore. Ashton and Mila are said to be expecting a baby girl.
This report of Demi Moore and Sean Friday getting engaged runs in contrast to what was earlier reported by the same site. Celebrity Dirty Laundry earlier reported that the two are close to breaking up. Demi's friends and family think that Sean will dump Demi Moore and look for younger girls, just like Ashton did.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Demi Moore's son "Rumer [Willis] is afraid that when Sean is ready to start a family, he'll find a younger woman - just like (Demi's ex) Ashton Kutcher did with Mila Kunis."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report