Demi Moore to Follow Ex-Husband Ashton Kutcher's Footsteps? Be Engaged to Current Boyfriend, Sean Friday
By Annie Dee | June 23, 2014 7:49 PM EST
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher had split up back in 2012. Since then, the two have moved on from each other with Ashton Kutcher planning to marry Mila Kunis. The two are also set to have their first baby in October.
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore's divorce finalised
Demi Moore, on the other hand, is seeing Sean Friday since January. However, not to be left behind, a report claimed that Demi Moore is set to follow her ex-husband's path and get engaged to boyfriend and have a baby too.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Demi Moore and Sean are about to be engaged. Not only that the online report claimed that Demi and Seth are so serious to have a baby in spite her age. If this is the case, this will be Demi Moore's fourth baby.
Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported, "They've been talking marriage and are going to slip away somewhere quiet and get engaged. They are even planning to have a baby!"
Celebrity Dirty Laundry's sources put forward that, "Demi also wants to steal attention away from Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, especially as her former husband and his new fiancé prepare for their own wedding and baby birth."
Probably unknown to Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis' wedding might be postponed. However, this does not mean that they're having second thoughts. According to the Evening Standards, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis want their baby to the guest of honour at their wedding. For that to happen, they have to wait until the "Black Swan" star gives birth in October. This is why, even though they already got engaged this year, a source claimed that, "[They're] not planning to get married before the baby is born."
The Evening Standards also reported that, "They have a lot going on right now. They've been focused on prepping for the baby and the new house."
"But they are really happy and in love. They can't wait for their baby to arrive."
The two started dating each other back in 2012, following Ashton's split from then 49-year-old Demi Moore. Ashton and Mila are said to be expecting a baby girl.
This report of Demi Moore and Sean Friday getting engaged runs in contrast to what was earlier reported by the same site. Celebrity Dirty Laundry earlier reported that the two are close to breaking up. Demi's friends and family think that Sean will dump Demi Moore and look for younger girls, just like Ashton did.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Demi Moore's son "Rumer [Willis] is afraid that when Sean is ready to start a family, he'll find a younger woman - just like (Demi's ex) Ashton Kutcher did with Mila Kunis."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0