Kaley Cuoco's Alleged Divorce With Ryan Sweeting Looms: Public Spats And Jealousy Speculated to Ruin the Marriage - Report
By Sonalee singh | June 23, 2014 6:47 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco, who recently tied the knot with Tennis Pro Ryan Sweeting, has rumored to have marriage on the rocks.
According to a Celebdirty Laundry report, the couple started fighting in public. The June 30 print edition of Star Magazine stated in its report Cuoco and Sweeting attended an enagement party where they could not hide their troubles and had an ugly spat. Cuoco did not know many people in the wedding and when she asked Sweeting to stay with her, the latter asked her to calm down, which as per the reports led to a fight between the couple.
"A pattern has emerged in the relationship that leaves Kaley looking like a jealous monster. She wants Ryan's undivided attention all of the time and when he focuses on anyone else she loses it," the Web site quoted a source from the magazine.
It has also been reported if Sweeting tries to befriend any female, then Cuoco gets jealous, which eventually leads to a spat. OK! Magazine has even reported Sweeting is friends with Zooey Deschanel. But Cuoco does not approve the friendship.
Cuoco and Sweeting tied the knot last New year and if rumors were true, things seemed to be going downhill between the two. Although none of these rumors were confirmed and till date it was known that the couple is enjoying marriage bliss.
Meanwhile, when Cuoco got married to Sweeting, she told Ellen DeGeneras on her talk show that she was extremely happy and her life with Sweeting was great.
"I had kind of an interesting situation over the summer and I was kind of in a weird place and a very close mutual friend ours said, 'Oh my god, have you met this guy Ryan?'" she further told DeGeneras about meeting how she met Sweeting, adding, "I was just not in a good place to meet anyone. I said, 'I'm not ready. I'm taking time away from love for a while.' I was very sad. And they said, 'You know, he's coming to town. You've got one day to meet him, have a drink, and meet him,'" reported EOnline.
Reps of the couple have not said anything about the alleged marriage distress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display