Kaley Cuoco's Alleged Divorce With Ryan Sweeting Looms: Public Spats And Jealousy Speculated to Ruin the Marriage - Report
By Sonalee singh | June 23, 2014 6:47 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco, who recently tied the knot with Tennis Pro Ryan Sweeting, has rumored to have marriage on the rocks.
According to a Celebdirty Laundry report, the couple started fighting in public. The June 30 print edition of Star Magazine stated in its report Cuoco and Sweeting attended an enagement party where they could not hide their troubles and had an ugly spat. Cuoco did not know many people in the wedding and when she asked Sweeting to stay with her, the latter asked her to calm down, which as per the reports led to a fight between the couple.
"A pattern has emerged in the relationship that leaves Kaley looking like a jealous monster. She wants Ryan's undivided attention all of the time and when he focuses on anyone else she loses it," the Web site quoted a source from the magazine.
It has also been reported if Sweeting tries to befriend any female, then Cuoco gets jealous, which eventually leads to a spat. OK! Magazine has even reported Sweeting is friends with Zooey Deschanel. But Cuoco does not approve the friendship.
Cuoco and Sweeting tied the knot last New year and if rumors were true, things seemed to be going downhill between the two. Although none of these rumors were confirmed and till date it was known that the couple is enjoying marriage bliss.
Meanwhile, when Cuoco got married to Sweeting, she told Ellen DeGeneras on her talk show that she was extremely happy and her life with Sweeting was great.
"I had kind of an interesting situation over the summer and I was kind of in a weird place and a very close mutual friend ours said, 'Oh my god, have you met this guy Ryan?'" she further told DeGeneras about meeting how she met Sweeting, adding, "I was just not in a good place to meet anyone. I said, 'I'm not ready. I'm taking time away from love for a while.' I was very sad. And they said, 'You know, he's coming to town. You've got one day to meet him, have a drink, and meet him,'" reported EOnline.
Reps of the couple have not said anything about the alleged marriage distress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks