Kaley Cuoco's Alleged Divorce With Ryan Sweeting Looms: Public Spats And Jealousy Speculated to Ruin the Marriage - Report
By Sonalee singh | June 23, 2014 6:47 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco, who recently tied the knot with Tennis Pro Ryan Sweeting, has rumored to have marriage on the rocks.
According to a Celebdirty Laundry report, the couple started fighting in public. The June 30 print edition of Star Magazine stated in its report Cuoco and Sweeting attended an enagement party where they could not hide their troubles and had an ugly spat. Cuoco did not know many people in the wedding and when she asked Sweeting to stay with her, the latter asked her to calm down, which as per the reports led to a fight between the couple.
"A pattern has emerged in the relationship that leaves Kaley looking like a jealous monster. She wants Ryan's undivided attention all of the time and when he focuses on anyone else she loses it," the Web site quoted a source from the magazine.
It has also been reported if Sweeting tries to befriend any female, then Cuoco gets jealous, which eventually leads to a spat. OK! Magazine has even reported Sweeting is friends with Zooey Deschanel. But Cuoco does not approve the friendship.
Cuoco and Sweeting tied the knot last New year and if rumors were true, things seemed to be going downhill between the two. Although none of these rumors were confirmed and till date it was known that the couple is enjoying marriage bliss.
Meanwhile, when Cuoco got married to Sweeting, she told Ellen DeGeneras on her talk show that she was extremely happy and her life with Sweeting was great.
"I had kind of an interesting situation over the summer and I was kind of in a weird place and a very close mutual friend ours said, 'Oh my god, have you met this guy Ryan?'" she further told DeGeneras about meeting how she met Sweeting, adding, "I was just not in a good place to meet anyone. I said, 'I'm not ready. I'm taking time away from love for a while.' I was very sad. And they said, 'You know, he's coming to town. You've got one day to meet him, have a drink, and meet him,'" reported EOnline.
Reps of the couple have not said anything about the alleged marriage distress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet