Kaley Cuoco's Alleged Divorce With Ryan Sweeting Looms: Public Spats And Jealousy Speculated to Ruin the Marriage - Report
By Sonalee singh | June 23, 2014 6:47 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco, who recently tied the knot with Tennis Pro Ryan Sweeting, has rumored to have marriage on the rocks.
According to a Celebdirty Laundry report, the couple started fighting in public. The June 30 print edition of Star Magazine stated in its report Cuoco and Sweeting attended an enagement party where they could not hide their troubles and had an ugly spat. Cuoco did not know many people in the wedding and when she asked Sweeting to stay with her, the latter asked her to calm down, which as per the reports led to a fight between the couple.
"A pattern has emerged in the relationship that leaves Kaley looking like a jealous monster. She wants Ryan's undivided attention all of the time and when he focuses on anyone else she loses it," the Web site quoted a source from the magazine.
It has also been reported if Sweeting tries to befriend any female, then Cuoco gets jealous, which eventually leads to a spat. OK! Magazine has even reported Sweeting is friends with Zooey Deschanel. But Cuoco does not approve the friendship.
Cuoco and Sweeting tied the knot last New year and if rumors were true, things seemed to be going downhill between the two. Although none of these rumors were confirmed and till date it was known that the couple is enjoying marriage bliss.
Meanwhile, when Cuoco got married to Sweeting, she told Ellen DeGeneras on her talk show that she was extremely happy and her life with Sweeting was great.
"I had kind of an interesting situation over the summer and I was kind of in a weird place and a very close mutual friend ours said, 'Oh my god, have you met this guy Ryan?'" she further told DeGeneras about meeting how she met Sweeting, adding, "I was just not in a good place to meet anyone. I said, 'I'm not ready. I'm taking time away from love for a while.' I was very sad. And they said, 'You know, he's coming to town. You've got one day to meet him, have a drink, and meet him,'" reported EOnline.
Reps of the couple have not said anything about the alleged marriage distress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports