Kaley Cuoco's Alleged Divorce With Ryan Sweeting Looms: Public Spats And Jealousy Speculated to Ruin the Marriage - Report
By Sonalee singh | June 23, 2014 6:47 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco, who recently tied the knot with Tennis Pro Ryan Sweeting, has rumored to have marriage on the rocks.
According to a Celebdirty Laundry report, the couple started fighting in public. The June 30 print edition of Star Magazine stated in its report Cuoco and Sweeting attended an enagement party where they could not hide their troubles and had an ugly spat. Cuoco did not know many people in the wedding and when she asked Sweeting to stay with her, the latter asked her to calm down, which as per the reports led to a fight between the couple.
"A pattern has emerged in the relationship that leaves Kaley looking like a jealous monster. She wants Ryan's undivided attention all of the time and when he focuses on anyone else she loses it," the Web site quoted a source from the magazine.
It has also been reported if Sweeting tries to befriend any female, then Cuoco gets jealous, which eventually leads to a spat. OK! Magazine has even reported Sweeting is friends with Zooey Deschanel. But Cuoco does not approve the friendship.
Cuoco and Sweeting tied the knot last New year and if rumors were true, things seemed to be going downhill between the two. Although none of these rumors were confirmed and till date it was known that the couple is enjoying marriage bliss.
Meanwhile, when Cuoco got married to Sweeting, she told Ellen DeGeneras on her talk show that she was extremely happy and her life with Sweeting was great.
"I had kind of an interesting situation over the summer and I was kind of in a weird place and a very close mutual friend ours said, 'Oh my god, have you met this guy Ryan?'" she further told DeGeneras about meeting how she met Sweeting, adding, "I was just not in a good place to meet anyone. I said, 'I'm not ready. I'm taking time away from love for a while.' I was very sad. And they said, 'You know, he's coming to town. You've got one day to meet him, have a drink, and meet him,'" reported EOnline.
Reps of the couple have not said anything about the alleged marriage distress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' Season 4 Spoilers: 'Litt Up' Consequences in Summer Finale; Cliffhanger Awaits, Says Series Creator [Watch Suits 4x10 Promo Video]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch