LG G Pro 2 vs. Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | June 23, 2014 1:58 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG G Pro 2 or the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
A receptionist speaks on a phone under a Sony Corp logo at the company's headquarters in Tokyo, in this file picture taken February 6, 2014. Sponsors Adidas, Sony, Visa and Coca-Cola on June 8, 2014 called on soccer's rulers to deal thoroughly with allegations of bribery to secure the 2022 World Cup for Qatar, an issue overshadowing this week's kickoff in Brazil. REUTERS/Toru Hanai/Files
Display and Design
The LG G Pro 2 comes with a 5.9-inch True IPS+ LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The Sony Xperia T2 Ultra comes with a 6-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The LG G Pro 2 has an edge in this category with its 373 ppi pixels display density compared to the 245 ppi pixel display density in the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra.
The LG G Pro 2 comes with 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3 mm dimensions and weighs 172 grams. The Sony Xperia T2 Ultra comes with 165.2 x 83.8 x 7.7 mm dimensions and weighs 171.7 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG G Pro 2 is equipped with a 2.26 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Sony Xperia T2 Ultra is equipped with a 1.4 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The LG G Pro 2 runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 3 GB of RAM. The Sony Xperia T2 Ultra runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. In terms of the computing power the G Pro 2 is a clear winner compared to the T2 Ultra.
The LG G Pro 2 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP. The Sony Xperia T2 Ultra also sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.1 MP.
The LG G Pro 2 comes with a Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 14 hours on 3G. The Sony Xperia T2 Ultra comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 24 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The LG G Pro 2 16 GB 4G LTE is priced at around AU $489.95 and the 32 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $519.95. The Sony Xperia T2 Ultra 4G LTE is priced at around AU $379.95 in Australia.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports