Kesha Stumbles, Unsteady on a Night Out at a LA Hotspot Post Rehab
By Annie Dee | June 23, 2014 1:51 PM EST
Even though Kesha just checked out of rehab three months ago, she is already reportedly back to the partying scene. She was recently spotted at the LA hotspot on a wild night out and she looked as if she's back to her old wild ways. She recently went to rehab for her eating disorders but allegations were made that she also needed to be treated for drug and alcohol abuse.
Singer Ke$ha performs on NBC's 'Today' show in New York, November 20, 2012.
According to Radar Online, Kesha turned heads with her strange behaviour while enjoying herself at a night out at West Hollywood vegan eatery Crossroads on June 17, raising speculations that she is back to her vices that landed her in rehab in the first place.
According to an eyewitness reporting to Radar Online, "She was stumbling," The eyewitness added that the "Your Love is My Drug" singer was with a female friend and a bodyguard at this time and the bodyguard found it necessary to "hold her steady. Another witness claimed that the 27 year old singer and her friend made several trips to the bathroom together. The night out ended abruptly around 11pm for the new Rising Star judge and for her companions when they suddenly decided to leave.
"The bodyguard took her by the arm and led her outside," says the onlooker. "It seemed like he really wanted to get her out of there."
Speculations that the singer judge has went back to having a drinking problem naturally arise because of this incident. It was previously reported that the star checked into rehab to treat her drinking problem along with her eating disorders even though her mom Pebe Sebert denied all these allegations and argued that her daughter was in rehab because of her eating disorders only.
"She might be crazy and she might get shit-faced drunk, but everyone does," Sebert said of her daughter according to Radar Online.
"She'd never touch cocaine because that was one of my vices. She's always said she never wanted to do the same thing I did and I've been preaching that to her for her whole life."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Sugar Is The Major Cause Of Obesity: Top 5 Ways To Reduce Your Sugar Intake
- Ebola Survivors' Blood Sold in Black Market, WHO Warns Buyers of Risks Including Death
- Jennifer Lopez's Diet and Fitness Secrets Revealed: Ways by Which She Keeps Her Lower Body Toned
- Hip Hop Mogul Russell Simmons Says In New Book That Meditation and Yoga Can Make You Rich
- Kids Whose Parents Went To College Eat Healthier, Study Finds
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown