Kesha Stumbles, Unsteady on a Night Out at a LA Hotspot Post Rehab
By Annie Dee | June 23, 2014 1:51 PM EST
Even though Kesha just checked out of rehab three months ago, she is already reportedly back to the partying scene. She was recently spotted at the LA hotspot on a wild night out and she looked as if she's back to her old wild ways. She recently went to rehab for her eating disorders but allegations were made that she also needed to be treated for drug and alcohol abuse.
Singer Ke$ha performs on NBC's 'Today' show in New York, November 20, 2012.
According to Radar Online, Kesha turned heads with her strange behaviour while enjoying herself at a night out at West Hollywood vegan eatery Crossroads on June 17, raising speculations that she is back to her vices that landed her in rehab in the first place.
According to an eyewitness reporting to Radar Online, "She was stumbling," The eyewitness added that the "Your Love is My Drug" singer was with a female friend and a bodyguard at this time and the bodyguard found it necessary to "hold her steady. Another witness claimed that the 27 year old singer and her friend made several trips to the bathroom together. The night out ended abruptly around 11pm for the new Rising Star judge and for her companions when they suddenly decided to leave.
"The bodyguard took her by the arm and led her outside," says the onlooker. "It seemed like he really wanted to get her out of there."
Speculations that the singer judge has went back to having a drinking problem naturally arise because of this incident. It was previously reported that the star checked into rehab to treat her drinking problem along with her eating disorders even though her mom Pebe Sebert denied all these allegations and argued that her daughter was in rehab because of her eating disorders only.
"She might be crazy and she might get shit-faced drunk, but everyone does," Sebert said of her daughter according to Radar Online.
"She'd never touch cocaine because that was one of my vices. She's always said she never wanted to do the same thing I did and I've been preaching that to her for her whole life."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Vaccine Not Coming Soon Enough; Australia and New Zealand Prepare for Possible Outbreak
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Ebola Outbreak: Some Tips and Precautions to Keep It At Bay
- Most Parents See 'Nothing Wrong' with Overweight or Obese Children
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date