Kesha Stumbles, Unsteady on a Night Out at a LA Hotspot Post Rehab
By Annie Dee | June 23, 2014 1:51 PM EST
Even though Kesha just checked out of rehab three months ago, she is already reportedly back to the partying scene. She was recently spotted at the LA hotspot on a wild night out and she looked as if she's back to her old wild ways. She recently went to rehab for her eating disorders but allegations were made that she also needed to be treated for drug and alcohol abuse.
Singer Ke$ha performs on NBC's 'Today' show in New York, November 20, 2012.
According to Radar Online, Kesha turned heads with her strange behaviour while enjoying herself at a night out at West Hollywood vegan eatery Crossroads on June 17, raising speculations that she is back to her vices that landed her in rehab in the first place.
According to an eyewitness reporting to Radar Online, "She was stumbling," The eyewitness added that the "Your Love is My Drug" singer was with a female friend and a bodyguard at this time and the bodyguard found it necessary to "hold her steady. Another witness claimed that the 27 year old singer and her friend made several trips to the bathroom together. The night out ended abruptly around 11pm for the new Rising Star judge and for her companions when they suddenly decided to leave.
"The bodyguard took her by the arm and led her outside," says the onlooker. "It seemed like he really wanted to get her out of there."
Speculations that the singer judge has went back to having a drinking problem naturally arise because of this incident. It was previously reported that the star checked into rehab to treat her drinking problem along with her eating disorders even though her mom Pebe Sebert denied all these allegations and argued that her daughter was in rehab because of her eating disorders only.
"She might be crazy and she might get shit-faced drunk, but everyone does," Sebert said of her daughter according to Radar Online.
"She'd never touch cocaine because that was one of my vices. She's always said she never wanted to do the same thing I did and I've been preaching that to her for her whole life."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Bill Clinton Credits Sugar-Free Diet For Weight Loss: A Vegan Diet If Not Followed Properly Can Cause Weight Gain
- Overdose Of Prescription Drug Oxycodone Even Deadlier Than Heroin
- The Secret Behind HIV Infection Found: Reasons Why It Could Not Be Eradicated
- Dr Oz: Your Diet Can Affect Your Mood, Five Diets That Help Combat Depression
- 5 Celebrity Couples Who Stood The Test Of Hollywood
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen