Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 3 Spoilers Roundup: New Character, Sydney Driscoll, in Town
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 23, 2014 1:30 PM EST
On “Pretty Little Liars” Season 5, Episode 3 titled “Whirly Girlie” Alison DiLaurentis made a comeback to Rosewood. With that everyone is back on planet Alison. The upcoming episode of the show, Episode 3, "Surfing the Aftershocks," will be dealing with the return. Also, Mrs. D’s body has been discovered.
Warning: Spoiler Alert!
This article contains spoilers from "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3. Read only if you want to know more about it.
ABC has released the official synopsis and sneak peeks for fans.
1. The Liars discuss who killed Mrs. D: In one of the sneak peeks (see below), the Liars discuss who is behind Mrs. D's death. Emily and Hanna believe Jason killed her; however, Spencer supports him. In the new episode, Spencer and Emily are trying to find out Jason's whereabouts the night they were in New York.
2. The Liars and Alison's lie: The synopsis for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 states, "Now being forced to live through Ali's latest lie, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer try to cover their tracks, while simultaneously trying to piece together what happened in New York."
3. Hanna questions her own identity: The next episode also sees Hanna dealing with her identity.
"Hanna starts to examine who she really is—Hefty Hanna or Queen Bee Hanna—now that Ali is back."
4. The new girl: A new character in the form of Sydney Driscoll (Chloe Bridges) comes to town. She becomes friends with Emily and Paige. This girl is a swimmer and is pretty hot. Things are going spice up in the upcoming "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5 episodes.
5. Mrs. DiLaurentis's funeral: The promo photos suggest Season 5, Episode 3 will showcase Mrs. D's funeral.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 airs Tuesday, June 24, 2014 on ABC Family.
Credit: YouTube/ABC Family
To contact the editor, e-mail: