Lamar Odom Gets ‘Fatter’ In the Middle of Khloe Kardashian Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 23, 2014 12:38 PM EST
Can a stressful event like a pending divorce cause weight gain? Lamar Odom is reportedly gaining weight amidst ongoing divorce with Khloe Kardashian.
Odom was recently spotted after a training session looking plumper and sporting a bulging waist area in Sherman Oaks, California on June 22, the Daily Mail reported. According to the British webloid, Odom was wearing a blue long-sleeve shirt tucked in his shorts. The 34-year-old New York native was also carrying sweatshirts over his shoulders. The Web site further speculated that the emotional stress from his pending divorce with the reality TV star could be the reason why he is putting on extra pounds.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"Perhaps he is feeling the strain of his ongoing public divorce from Khloe," wrote the Daily Mail.
Recently, it has been revealed in a news reports that Odom has now intentions of signing his part on the divorce that Khloe filed in December. A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar is still in love with Khloe. Even though Khloe has managed to do a great job telling the whole world that she has completely moved on from her failed marriage with the basketball athlete by going out and having a relationship with rapper French Montana, Lamar reportedly is still not giving up on her.
"Lamar wants Khloe back," the source alleged. "He does not want to end the marriage and that's why he won't sign the divorce papers," the source added. Lamar thinks that he will be able to get Khloe back now that he is "sober" and "getting his life back on track."
Unfortunately, Khloe seems to have gone completely over her relationship with Lamar and she seemed to have really found a new love in French. She even made her relationship with French official when she hosted the after-party of Much Music Video Awards with the Moroccan-born rapper.
Is the divorce really making Lamar pack on pounds? Do you think it is proper for Khloe to give Lamar another chance or should she move on and start anew with French?
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Superfight Won’t Happen Because Floyd Is Scared Of Left-Handed Boxers, Pacman - Bob Arum
- Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bikini Body With Eva Longoria At The Miami Beach After US Open Victory
- Marin Cilic Is The Third-Highest Earner On ATP Tour With His $3M US Open Prize Money
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone