Lamar Odom Gets ‘Fatter’ In the Middle of Khloe Kardashian Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 23, 2014 12:38 PM EST
Can a stressful event like a pending divorce cause weight gain? Lamar Odom is reportedly gaining weight amidst ongoing divorce with Khloe Kardashian.
Odom was recently spotted after a training session looking plumper and sporting a bulging waist area in Sherman Oaks, California on June 22, the Daily Mail reported. According to the British webloid, Odom was wearing a blue long-sleeve shirt tucked in his shorts. The 34-year-old New York native was also carrying sweatshirts over his shoulders. The Web site further speculated that the emotional stress from his pending divorce with the reality TV star could be the reason why he is putting on extra pounds.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"Perhaps he is feeling the strain of his ongoing public divorce from Khloe," wrote the Daily Mail.
Recently, it has been revealed in a news reports that Odom has now intentions of signing his part on the divorce that Khloe filed in December. A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar is still in love with Khloe. Even though Khloe has managed to do a great job telling the whole world that she has completely moved on from her failed marriage with the basketball athlete by going out and having a relationship with rapper French Montana, Lamar reportedly is still not giving up on her.
"Lamar wants Khloe back," the source alleged. "He does not want to end the marriage and that's why he won't sign the divorce papers," the source added. Lamar thinks that he will be able to get Khloe back now that he is "sober" and "getting his life back on track."
Unfortunately, Khloe seems to have gone completely over her relationship with Lamar and she seemed to have really found a new love in French. She even made her relationship with French official when she hosted the after-party of Much Music Video Awards with the Moroccan-born rapper.
Is the divorce really making Lamar pack on pounds? Do you think it is proper for Khloe to give Lamar another chance or should she move on and start anew with French?
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Roger Federer Dedicates 80th Career Title For His Kids
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Serena Williams and Rumoured Boyfriend Patrick Mouratoglou Spotted on a Date in NYC
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists