Lamar Odom Gets ‘Fatter’ In the Middle of Khloe Kardashian Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 23, 2014 12:38 PM EST
Can a stressful event like a pending divorce cause weight gain? Lamar Odom is reportedly gaining weight amidst ongoing divorce with Khloe Kardashian.
Odom was recently spotted after a training session looking plumper and sporting a bulging waist area in Sherman Oaks, California on June 22, the Daily Mail reported. According to the British webloid, Odom was wearing a blue long-sleeve shirt tucked in his shorts. The 34-year-old New York native was also carrying sweatshirts over his shoulders. The Web site further speculated that the emotional stress from his pending divorce with the reality TV star could be the reason why he is putting on extra pounds.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"Perhaps he is feeling the strain of his ongoing public divorce from Khloe," wrote the Daily Mail.
Recently, it has been revealed in a news reports that Odom has now intentions of signing his part on the divorce that Khloe filed in December. A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar is still in love with Khloe. Even though Khloe has managed to do a great job telling the whole world that she has completely moved on from her failed marriage with the basketball athlete by going out and having a relationship with rapper French Montana, Lamar reportedly is still not giving up on her.
"Lamar wants Khloe back," the source alleged. "He does not want to end the marriage and that's why he won't sign the divorce papers," the source added. Lamar thinks that he will be able to get Khloe back now that he is "sober" and "getting his life back on track."
Unfortunately, Khloe seems to have gone completely over her relationship with Lamar and she seemed to have really found a new love in French. She even made her relationship with French official when she hosted the after-party of Much Music Video Awards with the Moroccan-born rapper.
Is the divorce really making Lamar pack on pounds? Do you think it is proper for Khloe to give Lamar another chance or should she move on and start anew with French?
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop