Lamar Odom Gets ‘Fatter’ In the Middle of Khloe Kardashian Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 23, 2014 12:38 PM EST
Can a stressful event like a pending divorce cause weight gain? Lamar Odom is reportedly gaining weight amidst ongoing divorce with Khloe Kardashian.
Odom was recently spotted after a training session looking plumper and sporting a bulging waist area in Sherman Oaks, California on June 22, the Daily Mail reported. According to the British webloid, Odom was wearing a blue long-sleeve shirt tucked in his shorts. The 34-year-old New York native was also carrying sweatshirts over his shoulders. The Web site further speculated that the emotional stress from his pending divorce with the reality TV star could be the reason why he is putting on extra pounds.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"Perhaps he is feeling the strain of his ongoing public divorce from Khloe," wrote the Daily Mail.
Recently, it has been revealed in a news reports that Odom has now intentions of signing his part on the divorce that Khloe filed in December. A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar is still in love with Khloe. Even though Khloe has managed to do a great job telling the whole world that she has completely moved on from her failed marriage with the basketball athlete by going out and having a relationship with rapper French Montana, Lamar reportedly is still not giving up on her.
"Lamar wants Khloe back," the source alleged. "He does not want to end the marriage and that's why he won't sign the divorce papers," the source added. Lamar thinks that he will be able to get Khloe back now that he is "sober" and "getting his life back on track."
Unfortunately, Khloe seems to have gone completely over her relationship with Lamar and she seemed to have really found a new love in French. She even made her relationship with French official when she hosted the after-party of Much Music Video Awards with the Moroccan-born rapper.
Is the divorce really making Lamar pack on pounds? Do you think it is proper for Khloe to give Lamar another chance or should she move on and start anew with French?
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen