Lamar Odom Gets ‘Fatter’ In the Middle of Khloe Kardashian Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 23, 2014 12:38 PM EST
Can a stressful event like a pending divorce cause weight gain? Lamar Odom is reportedly gaining weight amidst ongoing divorce with Khloe Kardashian.
Odom was recently spotted after a training session looking plumper and sporting a bulging waist area in Sherman Oaks, California on June 22, the Daily Mail reported. According to the British webloid, Odom was wearing a blue long-sleeve shirt tucked in his shorts. The 34-year-old New York native was also carrying sweatshirts over his shoulders. The Web site further speculated that the emotional stress from his pending divorce with the reality TV star could be the reason why he is putting on extra pounds.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"Perhaps he is feeling the strain of his ongoing public divorce from Khloe," wrote the Daily Mail.
Recently, it has been revealed in a news reports that Odom has now intentions of signing his part on the divorce that Khloe filed in December. A source told Hollywood Life that Lamar is still in love with Khloe. Even though Khloe has managed to do a great job telling the whole world that she has completely moved on from her failed marriage with the basketball athlete by going out and having a relationship with rapper French Montana, Lamar reportedly is still not giving up on her.
"Lamar wants Khloe back," the source alleged. "He does not want to end the marriage and that's why he won't sign the divorce papers," the source added. Lamar thinks that he will be able to get Khloe back now that he is "sober" and "getting his life back on track."
Unfortunately, Khloe seems to have gone completely over her relationship with Lamar and she seemed to have really found a new love in French. She even made her relationship with French official when she hosted the after-party of Much Music Video Awards with the Moroccan-born rapper.
Is the divorce really making Lamar pack on pounds? Do you think it is proper for Khloe to give Lamar another chance or should she move on and start anew with French?
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People