The Young and the Restless (Y&R) June 23-27 Spoilers: Updates on Paul, Dylan, Hilary, Neil, Devon, Billy, Victoria and More
By jaskiran kaur | June 23, 2014 11:56 AM EST
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) featured high-on-drama episodes last week when several secrets and confessions rolled out. A lot is happening in Genoa City and fans can expect a lot more to happen. Paul's health is unstable, family and friends continue to pray for his life. Ian's secret is out and Victor heard Ian conspiring with Mariah. What will be Victor's next step? Will Victor also conspire against his biggest enemy Ian? Meanwhile, Hilary and Neil's romance is set to take an unanticipated turn since Devon confessed his love for his soon-to-be stepmother. Here are few spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) June 23-27 spoilers. Read on to find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) June 23-27 spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Picking up from where it left, "The Young and the Restless" will see the consequences of what happened last week. Victor learns about Mariah and Ian's plans and Nikki's revelation leaves Dylan shocked and jolted.
Paul and Dylan- Moving on the June 23, Father Todd gives Paul the last rites, according to Soap Central spoilers. Meanwhile, Christine prays for a miracle. Nikki learns that Dylan heard her conversation with Paul and he now knows that Paul is his father. After knowing the truth, Dylan is adamant to undergo the liver transplant surgery despite the dangers to his health.
Michael, on the other hand, supports Dylan's decision and tells Barton that its Dylan's "legal right to make this decision." Christine is dumbfounded when she hears Dylan telling Nikki that "he won't let his father die." Desperate and devastated Christine requests Barton to let Dylan be the donor. Eventually, Paul and Dylan both are taken to the operation theater.
Hilary, Neil and Devon (The Love Triangle)- Elsewhere, Hilary is shaken by Devon's confession of love. She snubs him when he asks her to accept him but he pulls her into a "passionate kiss." Neil's unexpected arrival panics Hilary. He senses the tension in the air which Hilary explains by saying that Devon is not in the favour of the marriage. Neil asks Hilary if she wants the marriage or not.
All the preparations are made and wedding guests arrive at the venue. Devon tries to speak to Neil about the marriage. Lily, who is opposed to this marriage, hopes for a miracle and it seems her prayers are answered. There is unexpected guest at the party whose presence threatens the completion of the wedding.
Ian vs. Victor- Meanwhile, Mariah tries to find out why Ian is still in Genoa city oblivious to Victor's presence as he tries to listen to their conversation. Ian tries to pacify Mariah and convince her to stick to the plan and she agrees to do so. After Ian's departure, Victor meets up with Mariah and makes a tempting offer to her. During their conversation, Mariah learns that he heard her talking to Ian. Later, Nick offers Mariah her job back but with some conditions. She agrees on the terms including settling things with Noah and leaving the town as soon as she repays Sharon.
Billy and Victoria- Billy finally decides to tell Victoria the truth about Stitch. But he is met with an unexpected reaction. It leaves her infuriated and she ends up demanding a divorce from him.
Other Highlights from 'The Young and the Restless' June 23-27 Episodes: Spoilers
Furthermore, Colin's strategy to trick Jill fails. Jack stumbles upon Kelly and Stitch caught up in a passionate moment. Blinded in Austin's love, Summer tells him that she continue to support him through the trial. Victor and Nick collaborate to protect their family from the evil. Christine tries to hide some important information from Paul. Traci passes an advice to her brother Jack, Summer opens up to her mother Phyllis and Nikki's secret is finally unveiled.
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs Monday through Friday at 12:30 pm on CBS.
For more spoilers and updates on "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon