The Young and the Restless (Y&R) June 23-27 Spoilers: Updates on Paul, Dylan, Hilary, Neil, Devon, Billy, Victoria and More
By jaskiran kaur | June 23, 2014 11:56 AM EST
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) featured high-on-drama episodes last week when several secrets and confessions rolled out. A lot is happening in Genoa City and fans can expect a lot more to happen. Paul's health is unstable, family and friends continue to pray for his life. Ian's secret is out and Victor heard Ian conspiring with Mariah. What will be Victor's next step? Will Victor also conspire against his biggest enemy Ian? Meanwhile, Hilary and Neil's romance is set to take an unanticipated turn since Devon confessed his love for his soon-to-be stepmother. Here are few spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) June 23-27 spoilers. Read on to find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) June 23-27 spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Picking up from where it left, "The Young and the Restless" will see the consequences of what happened last week. Victor learns about Mariah and Ian's plans and Nikki's revelation leaves Dylan shocked and jolted.
Paul and Dylan- Moving on the June 23, Father Todd gives Paul the last rites, according to Soap Central spoilers. Meanwhile, Christine prays for a miracle. Nikki learns that Dylan heard her conversation with Paul and he now knows that Paul is his father. After knowing the truth, Dylan is adamant to undergo the liver transplant surgery despite the dangers to his health.
Michael, on the other hand, supports Dylan's decision and tells Barton that its Dylan's "legal right to make this decision." Christine is dumbfounded when she hears Dylan telling Nikki that "he won't let his father die." Desperate and devastated Christine requests Barton to let Dylan be the donor. Eventually, Paul and Dylan both are taken to the operation theater.
Hilary, Neil and Devon (The Love Triangle)- Elsewhere, Hilary is shaken by Devon's confession of love. She snubs him when he asks her to accept him but he pulls her into a "passionate kiss." Neil's unexpected arrival panics Hilary. He senses the tension in the air which Hilary explains by saying that Devon is not in the favour of the marriage. Neil asks Hilary if she wants the marriage or not.
All the preparations are made and wedding guests arrive at the venue. Devon tries to speak to Neil about the marriage. Lily, who is opposed to this marriage, hopes for a miracle and it seems her prayers are answered. There is unexpected guest at the party whose presence threatens the completion of the wedding.
Ian vs. Victor- Meanwhile, Mariah tries to find out why Ian is still in Genoa city oblivious to Victor's presence as he tries to listen to their conversation. Ian tries to pacify Mariah and convince her to stick to the plan and she agrees to do so. After Ian's departure, Victor meets up with Mariah and makes a tempting offer to her. During their conversation, Mariah learns that he heard her talking to Ian. Later, Nick offers Mariah her job back but with some conditions. She agrees on the terms including settling things with Noah and leaving the town as soon as she repays Sharon.
Billy and Victoria- Billy finally decides to tell Victoria the truth about Stitch. But he is met with an unexpected reaction. It leaves her infuriated and she ends up demanding a divorce from him.
Other Highlights from 'The Young and the Restless' June 23-27 Episodes: Spoilers
Furthermore, Colin's strategy to trick Jill fails. Jack stumbles upon Kelly and Stitch caught up in a passionate moment. Blinded in Austin's love, Summer tells him that she continue to support him through the trial. Victor and Nick collaborate to protect their family from the evil. Christine tries to hide some important information from Paul. Traci passes an advice to her brother Jack, Summer opens up to her mother Phyllis and Nikki's secret is finally unveiled.
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs Monday through Friday at 12:30 pm on CBS.
For more spoilers and updates on "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers