Arrow Star Stephen Amell As Green Arrow In Game Franchise, Shares Superhero Workout
By Tanya Diente | June 23, 2014 11:27 AM EST
"Arrow" star Stephen Amell shared with fans his superhero skills during a workout and also recently stated that he will be voicing Green Arrow in a video game franchise.
Actor Stephen Amell arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Spearheading the hit TV show "Arrow" as Oliver Queen aka Arrow, TV star Stephen Amell is set to lend his voice again to another video game franchise.
Following his previous addition to the "Injustice: Gods Among Us" additional DLC, where Stephen Amell lent his dulcet tones to the famous character of Oliver Queen aka Arrow, Amell is once again set on doing the same in another game franchise.
According to Yahoo, Oliver Queen actor Stephen Amell confirmed through his Facebook account that he will once again lend his voice to a game franchise .
"I'm voicing Green Arrow for a popular video game franchise tomorrow," he stated.
For now, there are very few choices in terms of Warner Bros. and DC properties venturing into the videogame market, but one game to be released this year or early next year is "Batman: Arkham Knight".
Yahoo suggests that Stephen Amell could lend his voice to a character in the "Batman: Arkham Knight" game franchise, considering his recent involvements into particular characters from the world of the Dark Knight.
Stephen Amell also reportedly recently posted an idea for a Green Arrow game based on the TV show "Arrow," that was called as "Starling City", which is an alternative to "Grand Theft Auto" The poster for "Starling City" featured a lot of familiar "Arrow" characters all arranged in the now familiar artwork formation of the "Grand Theft Auto" games (see photo from Yahoo).
Featured on the cover for the "Arrow" based game "Starling City" is Felicity, Slade Wilson in his Deathstroke persona, Thea and Moira Queen, and of course Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen in his superhero outfit ready for combat.
On another story, it seems that Stephen Amell is prepping himself for another battle for his TV show where he plays Oliver Queen aka Arrow, when he posted videos of his "superhero workout" on his YouTube and Facebook account (see videos below).
According to JustJaredJr, Stephen Amell shared the video and captioned it "I've got Mad Dad stills."
Stephem Amell's cousin and former "Tomorrow People" star Robbie commented "Showoff" on the video to which Amell jokingly replied, "Why don't you go golfing. Hear it has the same properties for muscular development and cardiovascular improvement."
Superhero Workout No. 1
Superhero Workout No. 2
Superhero Workout No. 3
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People