Arrow Star Stephen Amell As Green Arrow In Game Franchise, Shares Superhero Workout
By Tanya Diente | June 23, 2014 11:27 AM EST
"Arrow" star Stephen Amell shared with fans his superhero skills during a workout and also recently stated that he will be voicing Green Arrow in a video game franchise.
Actor Stephen Amell arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Spearheading the hit TV show "Arrow" as Oliver Queen aka Arrow, TV star Stephen Amell is set to lend his voice again to another video game franchise.
Following his previous addition to the "Injustice: Gods Among Us" additional DLC, where Stephen Amell lent his dulcet tones to the famous character of Oliver Queen aka Arrow, Amell is once again set on doing the same in another game franchise.
According to Yahoo, Oliver Queen actor Stephen Amell confirmed through his Facebook account that he will once again lend his voice to a game franchise .
"I'm voicing Green Arrow for a popular video game franchise tomorrow," he stated.
For now, there are very few choices in terms of Warner Bros. and DC properties venturing into the videogame market, but one game to be released this year or early next year is "Batman: Arkham Knight".
Yahoo suggests that Stephen Amell could lend his voice to a character in the "Batman: Arkham Knight" game franchise, considering his recent involvements into particular characters from the world of the Dark Knight.
Stephen Amell also reportedly recently posted an idea for a Green Arrow game based on the TV show "Arrow," that was called as "Starling City", which is an alternative to "Grand Theft Auto" The poster for "Starling City" featured a lot of familiar "Arrow" characters all arranged in the now familiar artwork formation of the "Grand Theft Auto" games (see photo from Yahoo).
Featured on the cover for the "Arrow" based game "Starling City" is Felicity, Slade Wilson in his Deathstroke persona, Thea and Moira Queen, and of course Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen in his superhero outfit ready for combat.
On another story, it seems that Stephen Amell is prepping himself for another battle for his TV show where he plays Oliver Queen aka Arrow, when he posted videos of his "superhero workout" on his YouTube and Facebook account (see videos below).
According to JustJaredJr, Stephen Amell shared the video and captioned it "I've got Mad Dad stills."
Stephem Amell's cousin and former "Tomorrow People" star Robbie commented "Showoff" on the video to which Amell jokingly replied, "Why don't you go golfing. Hear it has the same properties for muscular development and cardiovascular improvement."
Superhero Workout No. 1
Superhero Workout No. 2
Superhero Workout No. 3
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef