Arrow Star Stephen Amell As Green Arrow In Game Franchise, Shares Superhero Workout
By Tanya Diente | June 23, 2014 11:27 AM EST
"Arrow" star Stephen Amell shared with fans his superhero skills during a workout and also recently stated that he will be voicing Green Arrow in a video game franchise.
Actor Stephen Amell arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Spearheading the hit TV show "Arrow" as Oliver Queen aka Arrow, TV star Stephen Amell is set to lend his voice again to another video game franchise.
Following his previous addition to the "Injustice: Gods Among Us" additional DLC, where Stephen Amell lent his dulcet tones to the famous character of Oliver Queen aka Arrow, Amell is once again set on doing the same in another game franchise.
According to Yahoo, Oliver Queen actor Stephen Amell confirmed through his Facebook account that he will once again lend his voice to a game franchise .
"I'm voicing Green Arrow for a popular video game franchise tomorrow," he stated.
For now, there are very few choices in terms of Warner Bros. and DC properties venturing into the videogame market, but one game to be released this year or early next year is "Batman: Arkham Knight".
Yahoo suggests that Stephen Amell could lend his voice to a character in the "Batman: Arkham Knight" game franchise, considering his recent involvements into particular characters from the world of the Dark Knight.
Stephen Amell also reportedly recently posted an idea for a Green Arrow game based on the TV show "Arrow," that was called as "Starling City", which is an alternative to "Grand Theft Auto" The poster for "Starling City" featured a lot of familiar "Arrow" characters all arranged in the now familiar artwork formation of the "Grand Theft Auto" games (see photo from Yahoo).
Featured on the cover for the "Arrow" based game "Starling City" is Felicity, Slade Wilson in his Deathstroke persona, Thea and Moira Queen, and of course Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen in his superhero outfit ready for combat.
On another story, it seems that Stephen Amell is prepping himself for another battle for his TV show where he plays Oliver Queen aka Arrow, when he posted videos of his "superhero workout" on his YouTube and Facebook account (see videos below).
According to JustJaredJr, Stephen Amell shared the video and captioned it "I've got Mad Dad stills."
Stephem Amell's cousin and former "Tomorrow People" star Robbie commented "Showoff" on the video to which Amell jokingly replied, "Why don't you go golfing. Hear it has the same properties for muscular development and cardiovascular improvement."
Superhero Workout No. 1
Superhero Workout No. 2
Superhero Workout No. 3
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members