Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime/Galaxy F Confirmed Features Spotted in Glowing Gold
By Precious Silva | June 23, 2014 11:27 AM EST
Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime continues to make headlines as new variants spotted hinted the device will not only come with gold finish but in glowing hues. Previously, reports considered the Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A variant to be the Galaxy S5 Prime but it appears Samsung has other things planned. The LTE-A edition is only available in South Korea leaving analysts to believe Samsung will distribute the S5 Prime to international markets instead. Will the Prime edition be a killer and contender against Apple's upcoming iPhone 6?
The new Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone (L), Gear 2 smartwatch (C) and Gear Fit fitness band are displayed at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona February 23, 2014.
According to the notorious tipster @evleaks, Samsung has been preparing for the release of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime variant soon. The tipster also leaked a series of photos hinting the Prime variant to have a gold finish. Apart from the "perfect golden" Galaxy F showed previously, @evleaks also released another image showing the Samsung Galaxy F / S5 Prime in a "glowing gold" hue.
To see the new gold variant leaked, check photo here.
According to the report, the "glowing gold" hue is different from the "perfect golden" finish published before. This means people can choose from a variety of gold variations for the upcoming S5 Prime. Apart from the finish, the device appears to sport similar specs like rounded corners. Since the handset will target the high end market, there are talks whether Samsung will go for a pure metal build rather than just a plastic design with a metal brushed finish.
Samsung has not clarified yet whether it will be releasing the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime series or the Samsung Galaxy F. According to reports, the South Korean tech giant will reportedly release the Galaxy F as a replacement for the Galaxy S5 Prime to promote a higher end series. According to Ecumenical News, the Galaxy S5 Prime or regardless of what Samsung will promote it to be offers more killer features than the original flagship. These include LTE variant running on Snapdragon 805 processor, 5.2 or 5.3-inch screen offering 2560x1440 resolution and 3GB RAM.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James