Battlefield Hardline Beta’s Weapons and Gears Unlocked, Destiny Exclusivity on the PS4 and PS3 Detailed
By Gel Galang | June 23, 2014 8:28 AM EST
"Battlefield Hardline" now features a variety of unlocked weapons and gears for its beta run.
"This will let players on PC and PS4 who haven't unlocked everything in the beta yet to try out all the firearms and gadgets like the Ballistic Shield, Breaching Charge or Decoy, to fully appreciate the diversity of 'Battlefield Hardline' multiplayer," said the developer over at Battlefield Blog.
People are shown a Los Angeles street battle scene in the beta version of "Battlefield: Hardline" at the Electronic Arts (EA) World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview press conference at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California, June 9, 2014. The event takes place on the eve of the annual three-day Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) video game conference.
The developer reminds gamers that what you will see in the beta are just a sampling of the weapons, gadgets and vehicles that will debut for "Battlefield Hardline." As promised, there will be more debuting with the game on October 21.
The unlocked weapons and gadgets are accessible via the Agent/Loadout menu on Battlelog. You only need to equip the armor or gear that you want to try out and keep playing.
Those who are playing the beta of "Battlefield Hardline" on the PC will also be happy to know that Visceral Games has also started fixing and doing some changes on the beta, including some audio and netcode improvements.
The "Battlefield Hardline" beta is set to run until June 26, Thursday, so there is still time to sign up and take part in the preliminary experience. Visceral Games is also very open to feedback on the game, with the "Battlefield Hardline" forums now open for comments and suggestions on the game.
PS4 and PS3 to Get 'Destiny' Exclusives for a Year
Recently, Sony has revealed a handful of exclusive weapons, vehicles, maps and gears that will be coming for the PS4 and PS3 version of "Destiny."
But if you're an Xbox One or Xbox 360 player expecting the same timed-exclusive deal that other titles like "Call of Duty" on Microsoft's console, you may have to wait for a year to get what PS4 and PS3 players are getting.
IGN has spotted this new information via Amazon, which states that all of the PS4 and PS3 exclusive items will retain their exclusivity until "at least fall 2015." Listings on online retailers prior to any official announcements made by game developers or console makers are usually treated as rumours until confirmed, but it's interesting for this to be listed unless there is some sort of plan from the developers.
If the year-long exclusivity for "Destiny" does push through, Xbox players may be missing some sweet deals, as these include a unique co-op, a competitive map, three gears, two weapons and three ships.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘Destiny’ Updates: Devs Talk About Raids and ‘Destiny’ Preorder And Preloading
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase