Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Sport Monster Specs and Features on Release Date
By Karla Danica Figuerres | June 22, 2014 9:56 PM EST
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date is expected after its launch at the IFA 2014 later this year. Just recently, the much anticipated device has been spotted in benchmark test results, which revealed a number of details about its specs.
Customers attend a workshop about the Samsung Galaxy S5 in Jakarta, April 11, 2014.
Two variants of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has been seen in the AnTuTu benchmark database, which included SM-N910S and SM-N910C otherwise known as the Qualcomm and Exynos variants of the upcoming Android smartphone.
Similar to the previous generations, the new Samsung Galaxy Note device will come with a different system-on-chips (SoC) depending on the region. The Galaxy Note 4 will either sport a 1.3 GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 5433 processor with ARM Mali-T760 GPU SoC and 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor with Adreno 420 GPU SoC.
According to Sam Mobile, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with the model name N910 is confirmed to have to versions. First will be the Snapdragon 805 for the Korean, Japanese, North American and Japanese market and the Exynos 5433 variant for all other markets, which includes the international model in Europe and other parts of the world. This version is also accompanied by Intel's XMM7260 Cat. 6 modem. Thus far, it still remains unclear whether or not Intel will be supplying the modem for the Snapdragon variant but it is highly likely as Qualcomm's Gobi 9x35 modem will not be available for the summer.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has been confirmed to ship with AMOLED QHD screen but there is nothing more to say on its display size, according to the same report from Sam Mobile. The next generation Note device will have the same sensor array as the Galaxy S5 but it has additional UV sensor to the lot.
Both Samsung Galaxy Note 4 versions will pack a high-resolution 2K display or 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage, 16 MP sensor rear camera and 3.68 MP front camera.
Meanwhile, reports claim that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on release date will come in two variants when it comes to design. One of which will feature a flexible screen and the other will sport a regular screen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight