Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Release Date Will be a Beast of a Device with its Killer Specs
By Karla Danica Figuerres | June 22, 2014 9:56 PM EST
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date is fast approaching and just recently, reports confirmed a number of killer specs and features which suggest that the next generation Galaxy Note smartphone will be a beast of a device when it hits the shelves later this year.
Customers attend a workshop about the Samsung Galaxy S5 in Jakarta, April 11, 2014.
According to Sam Mobile, Samsung is not only working on two variants of the Galaxy Note 4, but one of which might have a better processor than the other. This news has been confirmed by a recent post that showed up in the most recent AnTuTu benchmark.
One of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 variants might feature an Exynos chip also called as the "HelsinkiPrime," which SamMobile claims to be "more powerful chip in store than the one benchmarked on AnTuTu."
It appears that a lot of details about the chipset are up in the air and Sam Mobile claims that it might be similar SoC seen in the AnTuTu benchmark but with a different codename previously.
The AnTuTu benchmark database revealed two versions of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 including an SM-N910C and SM-N910S, or Exynos and Qualcomm versions.
Similar to previous generations of the Galaxy Note smartphones, the upcoming Note device will come with different SoC depending on the region where the device will be released. According to the AnTuTu benchmark there will be a 1.3GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 5433 processor with ARM Mali-T760 GPU SoC, and a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor with Adreno 420GPU SoC.
Everything known about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 thus far suggests that it is going to be an absolute beast of a device. Specs and features include a high-resolution 2K display or 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage, 16 MP sensor rear camera with optical media stabilisation and 3.68 MP front camera. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date will likely happen in early September alongside the premium Galaxy F smartphone.
Meanwhile, reports revealed that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on release date will come with two designs, which includes one model with a flexible screen and the other model will have a regular screen similar to its predecessor.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast