Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Release Date Will be a Beast of a Device with its Killer Specs
By Karla Danica Figuerres | June 22, 2014 9:56 PM EST
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date is fast approaching and just recently, reports confirmed a number of killer specs and features which suggest that the next generation Galaxy Note smartphone will be a beast of a device when it hits the shelves later this year.
Customers attend a workshop about the Samsung Galaxy S5 in Jakarta, April 11, 2014.
According to Sam Mobile, Samsung is not only working on two variants of the Galaxy Note 4, but one of which might have a better processor than the other. This news has been confirmed by a recent post that showed up in the most recent AnTuTu benchmark.
One of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 variants might feature an Exynos chip also called as the "HelsinkiPrime," which SamMobile claims to be "more powerful chip in store than the one benchmarked on AnTuTu."
It appears that a lot of details about the chipset are up in the air and Sam Mobile claims that it might be similar SoC seen in the AnTuTu benchmark but with a different codename previously.
The AnTuTu benchmark database revealed two versions of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 including an SM-N910C and SM-N910S, or Exynos and Qualcomm versions.
Similar to previous generations of the Galaxy Note smartphones, the upcoming Note device will come with different SoC depending on the region where the device will be released. According to the AnTuTu benchmark there will be a 1.3GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 5433 processor with ARM Mali-T760 GPU SoC, and a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor with Adreno 420GPU SoC.
Everything known about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 thus far suggests that it is going to be an absolute beast of a device. Specs and features include a high-resolution 2K display or 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage, 16 MP sensor rear camera with optical media stabilisation and 3.68 MP front camera. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date will likely happen in early September alongside the premium Galaxy F smartphone.
Meanwhile, reports revealed that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on release date will come with two designs, which includes one model with a flexible screen and the other model will have a regular screen similar to its predecessor.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build