Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Release Date Will be a Beast of a Device with its Killer Specs
By Karla Danica Figuerres | June 22, 2014 9:56 PM EST
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date is fast approaching and just recently, reports confirmed a number of killer specs and features which suggest that the next generation Galaxy Note smartphone will be a beast of a device when it hits the shelves later this year.
Customers attend a workshop about the Samsung Galaxy S5 in Jakarta, April 11, 2014.
According to Sam Mobile, Samsung is not only working on two variants of the Galaxy Note 4, but one of which might have a better processor than the other. This news has been confirmed by a recent post that showed up in the most recent AnTuTu benchmark.
One of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 variants might feature an Exynos chip also called as the "HelsinkiPrime," which SamMobile claims to be "more powerful chip in store than the one benchmarked on AnTuTu."
It appears that a lot of details about the chipset are up in the air and Sam Mobile claims that it might be similar SoC seen in the AnTuTu benchmark but with a different codename previously.
The AnTuTu benchmark database revealed two versions of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 including an SM-N910C and SM-N910S, or Exynos and Qualcomm versions.
Similar to previous generations of the Galaxy Note smartphones, the upcoming Note device will come with different SoC depending on the region where the device will be released. According to the AnTuTu benchmark there will be a 1.3GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 5433 processor with ARM Mali-T760 GPU SoC, and a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor with Adreno 420GPU SoC.
Everything known about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 thus far suggests that it is going to be an absolute beast of a device. Specs and features include a high-resolution 2K display or 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage, 16 MP sensor rear camera with optical media stabilisation and 3.68 MP front camera. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date will likely happen in early September alongside the premium Galaxy F smartphone.
Meanwhile, reports revealed that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on release date will come with two designs, which includes one model with a flexible screen and the other model will have a regular screen similar to its predecessor.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports