Lady Gaga’s Deleted Scene in a Music Video Gets Leaked
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 20, 2014 9:01 PM EST
Finally, it has been revealed why a scene from the music video "Do What U Want," featuring Lady Gaga and R. Kelly, was deleted. The deleted scene has been leaked on the Internet, with reasons why it was scrapped from the original video.
Musician Lady Gaga arrives on a mechanical horse at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California, November 24, 2013.
TMZ has put online the 33-second long deleted part of the video. Lady Gaga and R. Kelly can be seen in this graphic video. Gaga is on a hospitabl bed and her body is covered with a white sheet. The hiphop artist on the other hand, wearing black top, black golves, and jeans, is acting as her doctor and can be seen examining her. "How's that feel," he asks, after, while Lady Gaga moans in reply. "The medicine is starting to kick in," he says. She then passes out and a party filled with dancers, who appear as nurses, start.
The scene then shifts to Lady Gaga. Newspapers cover her naked body. She can be seen modeling in front of Terry Richardson, the actual director of the video who is acting as her photographer.
This part was deleted from the "Do What U Want's" official video not just because of the apparent explicit scenes, but also due to R. Kelly's previous involvement in child pornography, according to TMZ. Even if Kelly was acquitted on all the charges, his alleged involvement in child pornography resurfaced when Jim DeRogatis, a Chicago music journalist, gave an interview to Village Voice in 2013. In the interview, he talked about the hiphop artist's reputation of being a sexual offender. According to reports, Kelly's reputation was one of the reasons why Lady Gaga decided to delete the graphic scene from the music video.
Another factor that made her scrap the scene was the accusation of sexual harrassment against her director, Richardson. According to reports, there are allegations that Richardon had in the past, sexually harassed his models. One of the models, Emma Appleton reportedly said that Richardson offered her a spot in Vogue magazine in exchange for sex, but the model declined his offer. She posted a screenshot of the message on her Twitter page but then deleted her Twitter account. Richardon has denied allegations of sexual harassment, claiming that he did not force any of his models to indulge in sexual acts with him.
"Do What U Want" was released in October 2013 as part of Lady Gaga's third album, "Artpop."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone