Kim Kardashian Okay with Show Keeping Up with The Kardashians Being Axed
By Annie Dee | June 20, 2014 8:06 PM EST
E! Longest-running reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," as previously reported, is suffering from plummeting ratings and there are reports that it may get axed. Kim Kardashian has claimed that the show is precious to her in more ways than one, and she would like to see that the show runs, forever. However, the recent report from Mail Online UK has suggested that motherhood has changed Kim in many ways and if the show really gets cancelled, she will be okay.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
According to the report, Kim has said that becoming a mom has made her realise what is important and she will be fine without the show as long as her daughter is okay. She told Mail Online UK that she loves her family's reality show because she gets to share her life to the world. This is why if she can, she wants to keep shooting for it. The reality TV star said, "I love sharing my life, and I hope it goes on for as long it can."
It seems Kim's priorities have changed after she became a mother, as she also said, "but if it didn't, I would be OK with that too -- I think that's how motherhood has changed me. You're kind of OK with whatever is going on as long as your baby is OK."
However, Kim told Mail Onlike UK that she cannot ever imagine not wanting to appear in front of the camera. She said, "I love what I do. We're having so much fun."
"And I think I've figured out a good balance of Kanye being on here and there, but not really being on [the show], and sharing so much of my life, but keeping the things that I want private," she said.
She said she is even learning from her very own show. She said, "I really love sharing my life with everyone. When I watch other people, I learn a lot from them."
"Or I'll find out things on TV on our show that I might not have noticed - I'll see what my sisters are doing when I'm not there, and I'll notice different things that I wouldn't have picked up on before," Kim said to Mail Online UK.
Aside from being always in the loop about things through her show, the show also allows her to be a model parent. According to Radar Online, She gets to work while at the same time, be a hands-on mom to her one-year old, North West.
The viewers may not see baby North on the show all the time because of privacy and safety reasons, Kim said she's always close by. She shared, "She's always there - you might not see her face, but she's in there - but for her own privacy, we just don't have her in that much."
Kim told Radar Online she's "really lucky to have that advantage to spend so much time with her" because of the show.
"I get to see her every single day. I'm there with the baby - it's kind of perfect."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch