Kim Kardashian Says Baby North Makes Being a Reality Star Perfect
By Annie Dee | June 20, 2014 7:34 PM EST
Kim Kardashian recently shared how much she loves her family's reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." She told Radar Online that the show is perfect for allowing her to both be with her daughter at all times and share her life to the public, two of her favorite things to date.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
According to Radar Online, Kim Kardashian thinks her job as a reality star is perfect, especially now that she has a daughter with whom she wants to spend her every waking moment. She also told Mail Online UK that she would love the show to go on forever because she likes sharing her life.
Kim told Radar Online that despite all the rigors and hard work she has to endure because of her job as a reality star, one of the best points about doing the reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is that she can be with her daughter, North West, all the time. Baby North just turned one and Kim Kardashian cannot be happier about the bond they share as mother and daughter. "The beauty of having a reality show - especially as we film at the house - is that the baby's there," the newly-wed superstar said. "So I actually get to be with her - as opposed to if I had a job in an office, where I couldn't be in the same room with her while I was working."
Baby North does not appear on the show all the time because of privacy and safety issues, but Kim said she's always close by. She shared, "She's always there - you might not see her face, but she's in there - but for her own privacy, we just don't have her in that much."
Kim is thankful for the opportunity to work and be a hands-on mom at the same time. She can afford that because of the show. She admitted to Radar Online that she's "really lucky to have that advantage to spend so much time with her."
"I get to see her every single day. I'm there with the baby -- it's kind of perfect."
This is why it is not surprising to see Kim hope that the show continues for as long as possible. She told Mail Online UK, she loves the show because she gets to share her life to the world.
The reality TV star said, "I love sharing my life, and I hope it goes on for as long it can."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists