Kim Kardashian Says Baby North Makes Being a Reality Star Perfect
By Annie Dee | June 20, 2014 7:34 PM EST
Kim Kardashian recently shared how much she loves her family's reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." She told Radar Online that the show is perfect for allowing her to both be with her daughter at all times and share her life to the public, two of her favorite things to date.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
According to Radar Online, Kim Kardashian thinks her job as a reality star is perfect, especially now that she has a daughter with whom she wants to spend her every waking moment. She also told Mail Online UK that she would love the show to go on forever because she likes sharing her life.
Kim told Radar Online that despite all the rigors and hard work she has to endure because of her job as a reality star, one of the best points about doing the reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is that she can be with her daughter, North West, all the time. Baby North just turned one and Kim Kardashian cannot be happier about the bond they share as mother and daughter. "The beauty of having a reality show - especially as we film at the house - is that the baby's there," the newly-wed superstar said. "So I actually get to be with her - as opposed to if I had a job in an office, where I couldn't be in the same room with her while I was working."
Baby North does not appear on the show all the time because of privacy and safety issues, but Kim said she's always close by. She shared, "She's always there - you might not see her face, but she's in there - but for her own privacy, we just don't have her in that much."
Kim is thankful for the opportunity to work and be a hands-on mom at the same time. She can afford that because of the show. She admitted to Radar Online that she's "really lucky to have that advantage to spend so much time with her."
"I get to see her every single day. I'm there with the baby -- it's kind of perfect."
This is why it is not surprising to see Kim hope that the show continues for as long as possible. She told Mail Online UK, she loves the show because she gets to share her life to the world.
The reality TV star said, "I love sharing my life, and I hope it goes on for as long it can."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar