Kim Kardashian Says Baby North Makes Being a Reality Star Perfect
By Annie Dee | June 20, 2014 7:34 PM EST
Kim Kardashian recently shared how much she loves her family's reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." She told Radar Online that the show is perfect for allowing her to both be with her daughter at all times and share her life to the public, two of her favorite things to date.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
According to Radar Online, Kim Kardashian thinks her job as a reality star is perfect, especially now that she has a daughter with whom she wants to spend her every waking moment. She also told Mail Online UK that she would love the show to go on forever because she likes sharing her life.
Kim told Radar Online that despite all the rigors and hard work she has to endure because of her job as a reality star, one of the best points about doing the reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is that she can be with her daughter, North West, all the time. Baby North just turned one and Kim Kardashian cannot be happier about the bond they share as mother and daughter. "The beauty of having a reality show - especially as we film at the house - is that the baby's there," the newly-wed superstar said. "So I actually get to be with her - as opposed to if I had a job in an office, where I couldn't be in the same room with her while I was working."
Baby North does not appear on the show all the time because of privacy and safety issues, but Kim said she's always close by. She shared, "She's always there - you might not see her face, but she's in there - but for her own privacy, we just don't have her in that much."
Kim is thankful for the opportunity to work and be a hands-on mom at the same time. She can afford that because of the show. She admitted to Radar Online that she's "really lucky to have that advantage to spend so much time with her."
"I get to see her every single day. I'm there with the baby -- it's kind of perfect."
This is why it is not surprising to see Kim hope that the show continues for as long as possible. She told Mail Online UK, she loves the show because she gets to share her life to the world.
The reality TV star said, "I love sharing my life, and I hope it goes on for as long it can."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?