Vampire Diaries Season 6 Speculations: Damon Salvatore to Return as a Human like Tyler
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 20, 2014 7:18 PM EST
When "The Vampire Diaries" returns with Season 6, there will be a reset following the events that happened in the finale of Season 5. Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) vanished with Bonnie Bennett (Kat Graham) after the Other Side collapsed in the finale but it has been confirmed the two TVD characters will still return with the reset possibly affecting them.
Actor Ian Somerhalder arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Araya Tortures Scott to Get Information on Derek's Abductor and a Shapeshifter, Watch Sneak Peek Video for Episode 1 'The Dark Moon'
Elly Oh: The Voice Australia Contestant Reveals Rejection in Becoming a K-Pop Star, Instructed to 'Fix' Her Face
"The way we look at it, Season 6 is a beautiful and organic reset. The theme of the season is everybody gets to start over. That's what we're going to do," TVD executive producer Julie Plec teased. The Wet Paint report speculates the "organic reset" on Damon could mean he will come back as a human being just like Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino).
The speculation report noted down how Grams (Jasmine Guy) revealed the deal that she made in order for Bonnie the Anchor to retain her life when the Other Side collapsed and Damon appears to be linked to that loophole. Damon's human status in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 would be an interesting storyline for the character but it will remind the fans of what happened to Katherine Pierce (Nina Dobrev) after Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) shoved the cure in her mouth and told her to have a nice life.
Katherine started to age so if Damon becomes human, he will experience the same things that the Petrova doppelganger encountered. However, TVD cast member Kayla Ewell, who portrayed Matt's (Zach Roerig) sister Vicki, teased in the PopSugar interview that in a show like "The Vampire Diaries" one could never know what will really happen.
"You can die or they can cancel the show at any moment. You just never know. And that's the thing about a supernatural show: things can happen. Anything can happen, which I think that's why the fans continue to watch after so many years and I think we have the best fans," the 28-year-old actress shared while attending the Children Mending Hearts fundraiser in Los Angeles.
When asked about her last appearance in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Kayla Ewell described it to be a cool moment because it involves her character's relationship with her brother Matt. "There's always been such a wonderful relationship between Matt and Vicki, so to show up and kind of be that loving sister again has been such an honor," the actress revealed.
Filming for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is scheduled to kick off in July 2014 while the premiere of the CW Network's hit TV series will be in October 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Actor Michael Trevino Talks about Tyler's Future as a Human, the Werewolf Gene and Relationship with Caroline - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Enzo to be a Loose Cannon in New Season, Executive Producer Caroline Dries Talks about TVD Characters - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS