‘Suits’ Season 4 Episode 3 Preview/Spoilers: Harvey Takes Gloves-Off Against Mike in Two in the Knees [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 20, 2014 7:16 PM EST
Harvey is taking the gloves-off in Episode 3 of "Suits" Season 4. The episode is titled "Two in the Knees." The preview of the episode indicates that things go from bad to worse, as Harvey and Donna can be seen in the preview video talking about 'they' finding the secret. This secret is likely to be related to Mike's law education fraud.
In the preview clip, Rachel can be seen informing Mike that Harvey is taking his gloves-off. And, Harvey can be seen telling Donna that Mike is on the other side and "I'm not going to warn him." Donna wants Harvey to think something so that Mike's life is not ruined.
Mike almost lost the takeover battle in the previous episode, "Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner." With no other option left, he convinced Walter Gillis to fund the Pension fund with the expansion money and managed to win the first round.
The Episode 3 preview clip suggests that Logan Sanders will not be a happy man because of Harvey's failure to close the takeover deal, as he expected Harvey to take Mike out with one punch. The synopsis of the episode indicates that Logan is set to question Harvey's soft-corner for Mike.
Meanwhile, there will be a misunderstanding between Louis and Malone. In the previous episode, Louis refused to work with Malone because of his shock, dejection and jealousy after Jessica informed him that the SEC man, Malone, he was planning to take down has joined the firm. Donna's intervention helped Louis get back his dignity and the corner office and it looked like he shed his hostility towards Malone. But, it seems it will take a little more time for Louis and Malone to start on a good note. This may perhaps happen when the SEC really comes after the firm.
Donna and Louis bonding was the main highlight of Episode 3. It will be interesting to see what kind of turn Louis and Donna's relationship will take.
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 4 Episode 3 "Two in the Knees":
"Logan Sanders, a client of Pearson Specter, looks to Harvey to confirm that his relationship with Mike won't prevent them from winning the takeover battle. Elsewhere, misunderstandings arise between Louis and his new colleague Jeff Malone."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage