Lady Gaga Do What U Want Unreleased MV Tagged As Ad for Rape With Alleged Sexual Predators
By Ryan Inoyori | June 20, 2014 6:04 PM EST
Lady Gaga and R. Kelly joined together in the 'Do What U Want' music video directed by Terry Richardson. However, the video earned negative comments and dubbed as an "ad for rape", due to explicit content and people who are alleged sexual predators.
Do What U Want
Singer and songwriter Lady Gaga joins with R. Kelly in a controversial music video titled "Do What U Want" which was directed by Terry Richardson. "Do What U Want" was not released officially and only the 30-second video leak survived at YouTube.
Lady scrapped the music video release due to time constraints and "those who have betrayed me" which also let her avoid incoming bullets of controversy related to the video clip.
According the Page Six, the video plays with R. Kelly as a doctor and Lady Gaga as his patient that riff on her real-life hip injury last year. Conversations exchanged between by the singers brought controversies.
"Will I ever be able to walk again?" Gaga asked Kelly.
"Yes, if you let me do whatever I want with your body. I'm putting you under, and when you wake up, you're going to be pregnant," Kelly replied.
TMZ claims that viewers can actually see Kelly reach under a sheet as Gaga moans.
"Do What U Want" was filmed in September last year and scheduled for December release but after several weeks of delay, it was completely scrapped off. Sources of Page Six claimed that Gaga posted an angry message revealing two major reasons of the cancellation - bad management and tight schedule.
However, it seems like other factors have affected the official release of the music video. It includes accusations of sexual misconduct on set by several models to Richardson and an online petition asking big brands to stop hiring him at change.org. In a New York magazine cover story, Richardson denies the allegations against him.
Due to the explicit nature of the music video and controversial allegations of the people behind the MV, negative image arose.
"Gaga had a video directed by an alleged sexual predator, starring another sexual predator. With the theme 'I'm going to do whatever I want with your body'? It was literally an ad for rape," a source told Page Six.
Back in December 2013, Kelly faced the backlash of accusations from an in-depth interview of Village Voice's Jessica Hopper to Jim DeRogatis in which he described as "stomach-churning" sexual assault suits against Kelly in the 90s.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate