Lady Gaga Do What U Want Unreleased MV Tagged As Ad for Rape With Alleged Sexual Predators
By Ryan Inoyori | June 20, 2014 6:04 PM EST
Lady Gaga and R. Kelly joined together in the 'Do What U Want' music video directed by Terry Richardson. However, the video earned negative comments and dubbed as an "ad for rape", due to explicit content and people who are alleged sexual predators.
Do What U Want
Singer and songwriter Lady Gaga joins with R. Kelly in a controversial music video titled "Do What U Want" which was directed by Terry Richardson. "Do What U Want" was not released officially and only the 30-second video leak survived at YouTube.
Lady scrapped the music video release due to time constraints and "those who have betrayed me" which also let her avoid incoming bullets of controversy related to the video clip.
According the Page Six, the video plays with R. Kelly as a doctor and Lady Gaga as his patient that riff on her real-life hip injury last year. Conversations exchanged between by the singers brought controversies.
"Will I ever be able to walk again?" Gaga asked Kelly.
"Yes, if you let me do whatever I want with your body. I'm putting you under, and when you wake up, you're going to be pregnant," Kelly replied.
TMZ claims that viewers can actually see Kelly reach under a sheet as Gaga moans.
"Do What U Want" was filmed in September last year and scheduled for December release but after several weeks of delay, it was completely scrapped off. Sources of Page Six claimed that Gaga posted an angry message revealing two major reasons of the cancellation - bad management and tight schedule.
However, it seems like other factors have affected the official release of the music video. It includes accusations of sexual misconduct on set by several models to Richardson and an online petition asking big brands to stop hiring him at change.org. In a New York magazine cover story, Richardson denies the allegations against him.
Due to the explicit nature of the music video and controversial allegations of the people behind the MV, negative image arose.
"Gaga had a video directed by an alleged sexual predator, starring another sexual predator. With the theme 'I'm going to do whatever I want with your body'? It was literally an ad for rape," a source told Page Six.
Back in December 2013, Kelly faced the backlash of accusations from an in-depth interview of Village Voice's Jessica Hopper to Jim DeRogatis in which he described as "stomach-churning" sexual assault suits against Kelly in the 90s.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]