Lady Gaga Do What U Want Unreleased MV Tagged As Ad for Rape With Alleged Sexual Predators
By Ryan Inoyori | June 20, 2014 6:04 PM EST
Lady Gaga and R. Kelly joined together in the 'Do What U Want' music video directed by Terry Richardson. However, the video earned negative comments and dubbed as an "ad for rape", due to explicit content and people who are alleged sexual predators.
Do What U Want
Singer and songwriter Lady Gaga joins with R. Kelly in a controversial music video titled "Do What U Want" which was directed by Terry Richardson. "Do What U Want" was not released officially and only the 30-second video leak survived at YouTube.
Lady scrapped the music video release due to time constraints and "those who have betrayed me" which also let her avoid incoming bullets of controversy related to the video clip.
According the Page Six, the video plays with R. Kelly as a doctor and Lady Gaga as his patient that riff on her real-life hip injury last year. Conversations exchanged between by the singers brought controversies.
"Will I ever be able to walk again?" Gaga asked Kelly.
"Yes, if you let me do whatever I want with your body. I'm putting you under, and when you wake up, you're going to be pregnant," Kelly replied.
TMZ claims that viewers can actually see Kelly reach under a sheet as Gaga moans.
"Do What U Want" was filmed in September last year and scheduled for December release but after several weeks of delay, it was completely scrapped off. Sources of Page Six claimed that Gaga posted an angry message revealing two major reasons of the cancellation - bad management and tight schedule.
However, it seems like other factors have affected the official release of the music video. It includes accusations of sexual misconduct on set by several models to Richardson and an online petition asking big brands to stop hiring him at change.org. In a New York magazine cover story, Richardson denies the allegations against him.
Due to the explicit nature of the music video and controversial allegations of the people behind the MV, negative image arose.
"Gaga had a video directed by an alleged sexual predator, starring another sexual predator. With the theme 'I'm going to do whatever I want with your body'? It was literally an ad for rape," a source told Page Six.
Back in December 2013, Kelly faced the backlash of accusations from an in-depth interview of Village Voice's Jessica Hopper to Jim DeRogatis in which he described as "stomach-churning" sexual assault suits against Kelly in the 90s.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Lady Gaga Turns Greek Goddess In A Sea Shell Bra And Pair Of Thongs: Shares Racy Photos From Her Bathroom
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand After China Arrests Vice-Mayor For Corrupt Deals
- Amazon Announces 7 New Kindles: Upgraded Amazon 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX Available Now On Pre-order