The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Episode 6 Spoilers: Everything to Know About Week in Italy—Dates, Eliminations and More [VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | June 20, 2014 2:41 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) star Andi Dorfman is having a time of her life, romancing her suitors in the most romantic countries of Europe. In Episode 6, Andi Dorfman will take her men to Italy. There are gondolas, beautiful architecture, romantic dates, tears and heartbreaks. Things are going to get tense and decision making is going to become tough when emotions reach high-potential. Here are spoilers from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 Episode/Week 6. Find out what happens in Italy, who is sent home by Andi Dorfman and who stays on. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 Episode/Week 6. Read at your own risk.
Last week viewers witnessed shocking elimination of three men at a time. Even before the cocktail party, Andi Dorfman decided to send Patrick, Marquel and Andrew home. Whose turn is it now?
After Marseille in France, Andi Dorfman and her remaining eight bachelors are headed to Venice in Italy. Looking at "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Episode/Week 6 promo video, it seems things are not too smooth for Andi Dorfman as she searches for her true love. So, fans must brace themselves for a high-on-drama episode with the backdrop of exquisite Italian cities.
According to Reality Steve spoilers' guide, Andi Dorfman will go on two one-on-one dates and one group date.
Nick Viall is clearly the frontrunner in the tenth season of "The Bachelorette." The 33-year-old software sales executive gets his second solo date with Andi Dorfman in week 6. The two of them go for a romantic gondola ride under the bridge of sighs.
28-year-old Cody Sattler finally gets lucky to get his first one-on-one date with the bachelorette. But the date that he may have wanted forever turns out to be his nightmare. Andi and Cody visit the home of Shakespeare's Juliet, Verona. Unfortunately, the date ends in his shocking, untimely elimination.
Episode 6 is going to feature a group date like never before. Andi's suitors have to undergo a test-a lie detector test. However, Andi decides to not look at the answers. After that, the group goes for a tour to a castle where they hang out together. Chris Soules receives the group date rose.
Rose Ceremony: At the rose ceremony, Andi Dorfman eliminates JJ O'Brien.
That's it for the "The Bachelorette" week in Italy. Season 10 (2014) Episode/ Week 6 airs June 23 on ABC. Watch the promo video for the upcoming episode below:
Video: The Bachelorette-Andi Dorfman-Episode 6
Credit: YouTube.com/ AfterThe Rose
For more information on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June