Justin Bieber Forced Selena Gomez Into Smoking Marijuana Before She Checked into Rehab: Reports
By nidhi tewari | June 20, 2014 1:37 PM EST
Selena Gomez is back with Justin Bieber and his wild partying ways too, it has been revealed. The 21-year-old Texan beauty, who had to get admitted to rehab centre in January, was earlier forced to do drugs in his company, Radaronline is reporting. Justin smoked marijuana and wanted Selena to give him company, the Web site said.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
'Jelena' Romance:Justin Bieber Posts Photo of Bruised Lips Post Selena Gomez Reunion, Makes New Music with Chris Brown
Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Watch 'The Lincoln Lawyer' Together in Bed: Justin's Family Worried About Their Intimacy
Right before Selena had to get admitted to a rehab centre in January, she was with Justin Bieber in a group of friends. "The group drank beer and smoked weed on the way to Knott's Scary Farm in Buena Park, California, one September night in 2012, with all the party favors provided by Bieber, 20," the Web site reported citing a source.
"They hotboxed and drank Heinekens from the fridge Justin keeps in the van. There was no bong or anything, just Justin rolling his own burrito-sized joints. I mean, f**king huge," the source told the Web site.
The Web site is also showing pictures of the "Come and Get It" singer with Justin Bieber and it can be viewed here. "Everyone smoked, including Selena. We smoked at least six joints and were high as a kite by the time we rolled into Knotts," the source revealed.
Selena soon realized that Justin is a bad influence on her as he is getting her into hard partying. The songstress soon realized that she is partying hard and checked herself into Meadows rehabilitation centre after that.
"Selena came to understand just what a bad influence Justin had been on her life. I don't know whether Justin pushed her to drug use, but amongst their close knit group of friends, smoking was common place," revealed another insider to the Web site.
"Justin and Selena would smoke marijuana together regularly," the source added.
However it seems that songstress has now forgotten Justin as bad influence and is back with him and his partying ways. The neighbors at Selena's neighborhood home had to call the cops recently when loud music was heard from her house as she partied with Justin Bieber, the Web site reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’