Justin Bieber Forced Selena Gomez Into Smoking Marijuana Before She Checked into Rehab: Reports
By nidhi tewari | June 20, 2014 1:37 PM EST
Selena Gomez is back with Justin Bieber and his wild partying ways too, it has been revealed. The 21-year-old Texan beauty, who had to get admitted to rehab centre in January, was earlier forced to do drugs in his company, Radaronline is reporting. Justin smoked marijuana and wanted Selena to give him company, the Web site said.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
'Jelena' Romance:Justin Bieber Posts Photo of Bruised Lips Post Selena Gomez Reunion, Makes New Music with Chris Brown
Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Watch 'The Lincoln Lawyer' Together in Bed: Justin's Family Worried About Their Intimacy
Right before Selena had to get admitted to a rehab centre in January, she was with Justin Bieber in a group of friends. "The group drank beer and smoked weed on the way to Knott's Scary Farm in Buena Park, California, one September night in 2012, with all the party favors provided by Bieber, 20," the Web site reported citing a source.
"They hotboxed and drank Heinekens from the fridge Justin keeps in the van. There was no bong or anything, just Justin rolling his own burrito-sized joints. I mean, f**king huge," the source told the Web site.
The Web site is also showing pictures of the "Come and Get It" singer with Justin Bieber and it can be viewed here. "Everyone smoked, including Selena. We smoked at least six joints and were high as a kite by the time we rolled into Knotts," the source revealed.
Selena soon realized that Justin is a bad influence on her as he is getting her into hard partying. The songstress soon realized that she is partying hard and checked herself into Meadows rehabilitation centre after that.
"Selena came to understand just what a bad influence Justin had been on her life. I don't know whether Justin pushed her to drug use, but amongst their close knit group of friends, smoking was common place," revealed another insider to the Web site.
"Justin and Selena would smoke marijuana together regularly," the source added.
However it seems that songstress has now forgotten Justin as bad influence and is back with him and his partying ways. The neighbors at Selena's neighborhood home had to call the cops recently when loud music was heard from her house as she partied with Justin Bieber, the Web site reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate