Before Pokemon ORAS: Pokemon X and Y Gets Eevee Friendly Competition, PokeMiles Rewards and 2DS Bundles
By Gel Galang | June 20, 2014 12:44 PM EST
Before getting into the spirit of "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," activities and competitions for the "Pokemon X and Y" are still hitting hard for fans as a new Battle Competition has just been announced
Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and chief executive officer of The Pokemon Company and producer of Pokemon, introduces the new "Pokemon Art Academy" game during a news conference at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
Trusted Pokemon source Serebii has stated that the next competition is titled Eevee Friendly, and will be a simultaneous competition for all regions.
The new competition features a Rotation Battle, where you have a limited list of Pokemons that can be used throughout the battles. As the name suggests, they are all Eevee evolutions: Eevee, Espeon, Flareon, Glaceaon, Jolteon, Leafeon, Sylveon, Umbreon or Vaporeon. In addition, these Pokemons should be Kalos natives and have lowered Level 30, and the players can only enjoy up to 10 battles per day.
Registration has been scheduled to run from July 3 to 10, while the competition will run for four days from July 11 to 14.
Participation in the Eevee Friendly Battle Competition alone will already get you 1,000 PokeMile points.
As far as the recently-concluded "Thing Fast - Single Battle" Competition for "Pokemon X and Y," participants should be on the lookout for the 1,000 PokeMIles that were given as a reward. Serebii states that the PokeMiles have been added to players' accounts instead of needing to be claimed.
'Pokemon X and Y' 2DS Bundles from EB Games
For those who still haven't gotten a copy of the "Pokemon X and Y," EB Games will be releasing Nintendo 2DS bundles preloaded with either of the two titles.
TechDay has spotted the bundle, wherein the preinstalled "Pokemon X and Y" are not in a cartridge. Set to release on June 26, these Mega Nintendo 2DS bundles are available at $179.99, and you can preorder either of the bundles here.
This is a great way to get ready for the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," the remake of the Hoenn-based game released back in 2003. As far as the Pokemons that will be making an appearance for the newest game is concerned, The Pokemon Company has recently released new footage, including the introduction of Mega Diancie, Mega Sceptile, Mega Blaziken, Mega Sableye, and Mega Swampert.
There's still quite a lot of mystery when it comes to the storyline of "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," though it does seem to be shaping up to become the much-awaited remake of the Hoenn region that fans have always wanted.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch