LG G2 vs. Blackberry Z10 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | June 20, 2014 12:08 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG G2 or the Blackberry Z10, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
A new Blackberry Z10 smartphone is displayed at a store in New York in this file photo taken March 22, 2013. BlackBerry Ltd has agreed a licensing deal with Amazon.com Inc that will let the Canadian smartphone maker offer some 240,000 Android applications from Amazon's app store on its line-up of BlackBerry 10 devices this fall. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid/Files
Display and Design
The LG G2 comes with a 5.2-inch True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The Blackberry Z10 comes with a 4.2-inch capacitive touch screen, rendering 768 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The LG G2 is the clear winner in this category with a display density of 424 ppi compared to the 355 ppi pixel density of the Blackberry Z10.
The LG G2 comes with 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 143 grams. The Blackberry Z10 comes with 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm dimensions and weighs 137.5 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG G2 is equipped with a 2.26 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The Blackberry Z10 is equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The LG G2 runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which can be upgraded to the KitKat version. The Blackberry Z10 runs on the Blackberry 10 operating system. Both the devices have 2 GB of RAM. The G2 has an edge over the Z10 is terms of the sheer computing power.
The LG G2 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus optical image stabilization and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP. The Blackberry Z10 sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP.
The LG G2 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 17 hours and 30 minutes on 3G. The Blackberry Z10 comes with a Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 10 hours.
Price in Australia
The LG G2 16 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $419.95 and the 32 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $459.95. The Blackberry Z10 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $329.95 in Australia.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS