Days of Our Lives (DOOL) June 23-27 Spoilers: EJ, Sami and Abigail, Rafe and Jordan and Other Couples Updates
By jaskiran kaur | June 20, 2014 11:53 AM EST
Week of June 23-27 is going to be an eventful week on "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) when several shocking secrets are going to get unveiled. All the major Salem City couples are going through the most difficult phase of their lives. Sami has already discovered EJ and Abigail's deep dark secret of rekindled affair. Fans are anxious to know how she is going to deal with the situation. Does she have a plan to uncover their secret? How will this effect EJ and Sami's marriage? Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) episodes of June 23-27. Find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) episodes of June 23-27. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Last week fans saw trouble between all the major couples. Not only EJ and Sami's future looks turbulent, Rafe and Jordan also seem to be hitting the rocky road. Galen is getting closer to former flame Kate and Paige is going to suffer heartbreak.
Moving on to the new week, fans must brace themselves for high on drama episodes of "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL). According to Soap Opera Fan, Jennifer is in for "biggest shock of her life." She is going to discover that Eve has returned to the Salem City and she has news about Jack for Jennifer. This is going to change everything for Jennifer. Elsewhere, Will apparently knows something about Abigail that he really doesn't want to know. Does he know about her affair with EJ? Will is going to question her about her strange demeanour which is going to make her very "uncomfortable."
That's not all for Abigail. Sami has a plan. Sami is going to "drag her into the middle of her wedding plans," notes the Web site.
Theresa is scared of losing Brady. Therefore she needs to get better and make more efforts to keep him for her. As for Rafe, he is confused and unable to decide if he wants to continue his relationship with Jordan or not. But in this week, he will eventually make a decision. He tells Jordan to "come clean" about the secrets that she has been keeping from him. Meanwhile, Kate decides to visit Ozarks where she meets a man who belongs to her past.
Other Highlights from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) June 23-27 Episodes (Spoilers)
Furthermore, fans must watch out for another passionate encounter between EJ and Abigail next week, according to She Knows. Kate passes a "surprising advice" to Jordan. EJ sends out his wedding invitation for an "unexpected guest" and Hope and Aiden receive "surprising news" from Chase and Ciara.
Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) airs weekdays at 1 pm on NBC.
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen