Days of Our Lives (DOOL) June 23-27 Spoilers: EJ, Sami and Abigail, Rafe and Jordan and Other Couples Updates
By jaskiran kaur | June 20, 2014 11:53 AM EST
Week of June 23-27 is going to be an eventful week on "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) when several shocking secrets are going to get unveiled. All the major Salem City couples are going through the most difficult phase of their lives. Sami has already discovered EJ and Abigail's deep dark secret of rekindled affair. Fans are anxious to know how she is going to deal with the situation. Does she have a plan to uncover their secret? How will this effect EJ and Sami's marriage? Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) episodes of June 23-27. Find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) episodes of June 23-27. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Last week fans saw trouble between all the major couples. Not only EJ and Sami's future looks turbulent, Rafe and Jordan also seem to be hitting the rocky road. Galen is getting closer to former flame Kate and Paige is going to suffer heartbreak.
Moving on to the new week, fans must brace themselves for high on drama episodes of "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL). According to Soap Opera Fan, Jennifer is in for "biggest shock of her life." She is going to discover that Eve has returned to the Salem City and she has news about Jack for Jennifer. This is going to change everything for Jennifer. Elsewhere, Will apparently knows something about Abigail that he really doesn't want to know. Does he know about her affair with EJ? Will is going to question her about her strange demeanour which is going to make her very "uncomfortable."
That's not all for Abigail. Sami has a plan. Sami is going to "drag her into the middle of her wedding plans," notes the Web site.
Theresa is scared of losing Brady. Therefore she needs to get better and make more efforts to keep him for her. As for Rafe, he is confused and unable to decide if he wants to continue his relationship with Jordan or not. But in this week, he will eventually make a decision. He tells Jordan to "come clean" about the secrets that she has been keeping from him. Meanwhile, Kate decides to visit Ozarks where she meets a man who belongs to her past.
Other Highlights from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) June 23-27 Episodes (Spoilers)
Furthermore, fans must watch out for another passionate encounter between EJ and Abigail next week, according to She Knows. Kate passes a "surprising advice" to Jordan. EJ sends out his wedding invitation for an "unexpected guest" and Hope and Aiden receive "surprising news" from Chase and Ciara.
Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) airs weekdays at 1 pm on NBC.
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015