World Cup 2014: Marlen Doll Posts Pics of Latest Sex Marathon on Twitter; Chile's Porn Star Fulfills Promise of 26-Hour Free Sex
By Lou Ramon Aguila | June 20, 2014 10:18 AM EST
Chilean Porn Star Marlen Doll has once again fulfilled her promise of pleasuring strangers after Chile's historic 2-0 booting of Spain on Thursday at the FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Doll, who caught attention after having a sex marathon with strangers routing for Chile after her national team's 3-1 win over Australia last week, promised on Wednesday to allow 16 hours of free-sex if Chile pulled off a victory over the defending champion Spain.
Chile's Mauricio Isla, Eduardo Vargas, Arturo Vidal and Gonzalo Jara (L-R) celebrate after their first goal during their 2014 World Cup Group B soccer match against Spain at the Maracana stadium in Rio de Janeiro June 18, 2014. REUTERS/Jorge Silva (BRAZIL - Tags: SOCCER SPORT WORLD CUP IMAGES OF THE DAY) TOPCUP
In fact, Doll even documented her sexcapade with the strangers, tweeting "Resting after 12 hours of pleasure, I am very happy! It was a great celebration" on June 14.
Chile just did that as Napoli man Eduardo Vargas and Udinese's Charles Aránguiz each scored a goal to bury Spain and eventually dethrone them from their place as the no.1 football country in the world.
Apparently, this great accomplishment by the Chilean side was enough to drive Doll into another 16-hour of sex, giving him a total of 26 hours of pure hardcore pleasure all in all.
Twitter managed to block Doll's account after posting a series of X-rated pics, most of which are documentation of her weird Chilean World Cup celebration. However, the porn star still found a way through the cracks to reach out with her 75,000 and counting followers, and these photos are now again available.
"This is my other twitter follow me and now I go to sleep 16 hours after enjoying 16 hours and 6 minutes besooos," Doll posted on @marlen_doll.
Collective Orgasm for Italy
Doll isn't the only Porn star who is making buzz right now. Rocco Siffredi, a veteran Italian actor in the Porn Industry, promised not to have sex as a sign of her support for her home team in the World Cup.
"Guys, I've had thousands of orgasms, but there is one I will never forget. The one I had will all of you. Do you remember when we won the World Cup in 2006?," Siffredi said in a video posted in her Facebook fan page, quoted by Time.
"So for that collective orgasm [to happen again] I am prepared to go without my orgasms," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report