2014 Critics’ Choice Awards: When & Where to Watch, Live Stream, Red Carpet Arrivals
By Riza Ornos | June 20, 2014 10:08 AM EST
Scheduled to be aired on Thursday, June 19, the fourth annual Critics' Choice TV Awards will feature big names in primetime TV as they celebrate another year of television entertainment success. Hosted by Cedric the Entertainer, the 2013 Critics Choice Awards will honor outstanding performance in TV from June 1, 2013 to May 31, 2014, with FX leading the pack with 19 nominations.
Actor Bryan Cranston, star of AMC's drama television series "Breaking Bad", arrives for the premiere screening for the show"s fourth season in Hollywood, California June 28, 2011.
FX "Fargo" and "American Horror Story: Coven" are leading the nominees with 19 nods, and HBO is right behind the network with 18 nominations. "Fargo" got five nominations, including "Big Bang Theory," "The Good Wife," "The Normal Heart" and "Master of Sex" which got the same number of nominations.
Ryan Murphy, the man behind "American Horror Story: Coven" and "The Normal Heart" is reportedly the writer/director who will receive the Louis XIII Genius Awards for his amazing work, according to Hollywood Take.
"From poignant reality-based movies to dark and twisted horror to musical theater, Ryan Murphy's creativity knows no bounds," said Broadcast Television Journalist Association President, Joey Berlin. "It is a privilege to be able to recognize the incredible talent and breadth of work that he has developed for television viewers thus far in his career, and we look forward to seeing what lies ahead."
"Sons of Anarchy" Walton Goggins is one of the few stars who got multiple nominations for this year's Critics' Choice Awards, other nominees who managed to bad a few nominations includes Martin Freeman and Allision Janney. Goggins is nominated for his guest appearance Venus Van Damme in FX biker drama series, and in his outstanding performance "Justified."
"Breaking Bad" Bryan Cranston is back for another nomination for Best Actor in a Drama Series for his role as Walter White. Cranston is head to head with "Hannibal" star Hugh Dancy, "The Americans" Matthew Rhys, "Master of Sex" Michael Sheen, "Bates Motel" Freddie Highmore and "True Detective" Matthew McConaughey.
The Critics' Choice Awards red carpet coverage is scheduled to kick off at 6 P.M. ET on several CW/Tribune affiliates across the country. The awards proper will be aired on CW at 8 P.M. ET/PT and fans can watch the show live at USTREAM. Fans can also watch the live show directly at KTLA for live streaming.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected