Bobby Norris of TOWIE Braves The Dicksling
By Tanya Diente | June 20, 2014 9:14 AM EST
The dicksling is the latest style swerve in male swimwear that's in trend right now and "TOWIE" star Bobby Norris is one with the trend.
The dicksling can't possibly be considered a swimsuit. Wearing socks over the male genitalia would have been a far better choice. Any guy who would wear a dicksling deserves to be applauded for his confidence, since one would think that no one is brave enough to actually wear it.
Well, apparently not if you are Bobby Norris.
Bobby Norris is part of the ensemble cast of British reality TV show "The Only Way Is Essex" or "TOWIE" for short. Flesh-flashing outfits and fake tans characterize "TOWIE," however according to huffingtonpost, Bobby Norris and his boyfriend Harry took "TOWIE" to a whole new level.
Bobby Norris and boyfriend Harry Derbidge were spotted wearing the bizarre dicksling while on a vacation in Marbella, Spain. The dicksling managed to cover only one side of their hips ensuring minimal tan lines (see photo from cosmopolitan).
While leaving virtually nothing to the imagination, no one seemed to mind Bobby Norris and his boyfriend wearing the revealing dicksling. The couple met up with the rest of the "TOWIE" cast to film their summer special in the Spanish resort.
According to Cosmopolitan, every year the "TOWIE" cast film their summer special in the sunny Spanish coastal town of Marbella. It's one of the many European vacation spots British people visit to get violently drunk and dangerously sunburned on their summer vacation.
GQ managed to provide some safety tips for those who are brave enough to wear the dicksling like "TOWIE" star Bobby Norris.
1. Put on the dicksling like any other pair of swim trunks: one leg at a time. Note that that you should be done twice as quickly.
2. Lift, THEN shift. The elastic is cruel and unforgiving. It cares not for your testicles.
3. Beware of the following potential hazards while wearing the dicksling: Becoming physically aroused, metal benches that have been in direct sunlight, melanoma of the taint.
4. Use caution when at the urinal, the dicksling needs extra support. Always be respectful of your neighbors by observing the 1, 3, 5 rule.
5. We advise switching sides if you plan on prolonged exposure to the sun. This will help you avoid an odd tan line.
6. AVOID COLD WATER
7. NO DIVING
8. It helps to have a few drinks before strapping one on.
9. Avoid white.
10. Walk, don't run. For the love of god, walk. Slowly.
11. Bring a bag for your wallet, keys, and dignity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga